Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

(C94) [Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Akane wa Tsumare Somerareru | Akane's In a Pinch [English] [doujins.com]

e-hentai.org/g/1290210/39fadc3b6a/

I suggest playing the new Acerola game http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ232953
It's the same type of their other "part time job ntr" games but this time they spiced things up a bit by changing the setting (medieval fantasy instead of modern times) and they added the possibility to get pregnant.

There is also a torrent https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2560196
But I suggest buying it if you like it since it's not very expensive.

I will hold on buying it since there is a good chance that game will end up translated, meanwhile do you know if someone made a partial or even a translation already?

I will hold on buying it since there is a good chance that game will end up translated, meanwhile do you know if someone made a partial or even a translation already?

Just like Kanade was? Far as I know the only one completely translated was the Misaki one and that was by m1zuki who seems to have retired, for good this time. Even their posts on patreon have been removed. Kanade got a bit done by one guy who put up a patreon then vanished, then another on ulmf who also went silent on us.
Unless you actual know of someone who's around who is thinking of translating this one, then I don't wanna get my hopes up. Though it'd be really nice if someone did..........

Just like Kanade was? Far as I know the only one completely translated was the Misaki one and that was by m1zuki who seems to have retired, for good this time. Even their posts on patreon have been removed. Kanade got a bit done by one guy who put up a patreon then vanished, then another on ulmf who also went silent on us.
Unless you actual know of someone who's around who is thinking of translating this one, then I don't wanna get my hopes up. Though it'd be really nice if someone did..........

I am pretty sure at least 1 game was OFICIALLY translated and there ios 1 more in the works (1 of the ntr games) let me check but i think the 1 already translated is treasure hunter claire or something....

EDIT: YES!!! the game already translated is Treasure Hunter Claire, and the same group is working on President Yukino (yeah they shortened the title a lot lol) anyway search on ULMF for more details.

I didn't know that the translations were supported by the developer, it's nice to know that at least one hentai game studio is not being idiotic when it comes to unofficial translations (see Lilith for example)

I am pretty sure at least 1 game was OFICIALLY translated and there ios 1 more in the works (1 of the ntr games) let me check but i think the 1 already translated is treasure hunter claire or something....

EDIT: YES!!! the game already translated is Treasure Hunter Claire, and the same group is working on President Yukino (yeah they shortened the title a lot lol) anyway search on ULMF for more details.

My bad, I meant that one of their NTR games was completely translated. Since I didn't pay as much attention to the other games they did, I had no idea that their was an official translation of Claire on steam done by Kaguragames. Though if I had known I would have assumed they were deliberately avoiding the NTR ones since they ignored Kanade and started on another instead.
If they're really considering doing the new one, that would be great news. Thanks for letting me know. I'll wait and see for a while before playing and if they do plan to do it, then i'll wait to buy it instead.

https://e-hentai.org/g/1261789/b07d94cdb7/

They are making a game from this cg manga, it comes out next week, and they said that if it sells well, they will make updates in the future to add more scenes.

Also great news. I commented on e-hentai when it came out that I was frustrated that it wasn't an eroge since I can't understand the story if I can't use machine translation. It looked pretty hot too, so I was gnashing my teeth. I had hopes, but now that they're actually doing it it's making my month.
I really want to know why the boyfriend went along with it. Did he actually have a sympathetic reason, like the thug threatening to rape her violently unless he tricked her with the eyemask? Or did he just beat him until he broke and did whatever he was told? It makes a lot of difference to my feelings about the situation.

My bad, I meant that one of their NTR games was completely translated. Since I didn't pay as much attention to the other games they did, I had no idea that their was an official translation of Claire on steam done by Kaguragames. Though if I had known I would have assumed they were deliberately avoiding the NTR ones since they ignored Kanade and started on another instead.
If they're really considering doing the new one, that would be great news. Thanks for letting me know. I'll wait and see for a while before playing and if they do plan to do it, then i'll wait to buy it instead.

I think they are avoiding games that have been translated or are being worked on, Kanade has a translation in the works...sadly i think the guy had to stop or his PC broke since there has not been an update in months......

If he stops I hope he at least makes the partial work public so others can continue.

Can anyone say how to open additional routes / scenes in https://vndb.org/v23234 ? I completed the game once and then tried to make different choices which was meaningless from what I could see.

From what I remember, the only thing that changes on a second playthrought is that on the part where you try to hide to spy your sister having sex, you acquire
a new option that actually works (I think that is hiding behind the door) and with this you unlock two scenes, one in this part and another before the wedding. There is also a "secret" in this part, if you click too many times in the option to hide in the window, the protagonist will eventually agree to to hide there (he refuses by default). The other scenes that are left after you finish the game, you get by watching her full videos on the extras page.

If he stops I hope he at least makes the partial work public so others can continue.

He has, the latest patch (that covers quite a few jobs and 1 or 2 endings i think) was reuploaded not long ago, go grab it before its down again!! (on ULMF)

They're mixing all routes in 2 ovas that barely last 20 min each. Probably less if we cut out credits.

Animation isn't convincing IMO or just the sample is bad.

Changing the topic to TABA.

Who here has made a prereg? I'm looking forward it and hopefully gets a browser version and that isn't censored by nutaku.

I still like the first game because it long. BUT I still don't know what happened to the wife in the detective ending; can someone tell me what happened?

i just watching soredemo tsuma 2 ova trailer. Aaww looks like they won't take student route scenes or headmaster route scenes :( . I like that routes and personally doesn't like the PA teacher route :(

New ntr rpg by the circle that did Meer's work.. I really liked Meer's work- the development of it was slow and satisfying build-up wise. This one should be good too!.. Play them both. Hopefully someone uploads this one as a torrent or mega/media so I can play it soon as well.

(would appreciate if someone could upload it to one of those- thanks in advance if anyone does)

Last edited:
Why is netorase becoming so popular lately?

Now Jinsei is saying that they want to make one, and I'm pretty sure that Heiantei too (although they didn't say it, they said that the next game will be a little different from usual, and I'm betting netorase)

i just watching soredemo tsuma 2 ova trailer. Aaww looks like they won't take student route scenes or headmaster route scenes :( . I like that routes and personally doesn't like the PA teacher route :(

There are student route scenes in the trailer and in the preview pictures. What don't you like about the teacher route? Out of all the characters, I thought the husband gets NTR'd the worst by the teacher.

Now Jinsei is saying that they want to make one, and I'm pretty sure that Heiantei too (although they didn't say it, they said that the next game will be a little different from usual, and I'm betting netorase)

Because it's easier to swallow I guess? It brings in the people who prefer netorase, usually because proper netorare hits too hard and is too gut-wrenching for most, even for some who get turned on by it. Not only that, even if it's not netorare, the netorare lovers also tend to enjoy it, if not as much as they do their netorare, so they might buy it too. And since it lacks the painful sting of netorare, NTR haters are less likely to be triggered by it and pour shit all over it/leave bad reviews just because it's NTR, etc etc. In other words they're hedging their bets and trying to aim for the half-assed zone that targets the widest consumer base. Of course a few might actually be made by netorase lovers too.
The majority will always prefer the situation that seems "safe". Where they don't have to feel bad or completely emasculated because she's not cheating on you (and in most netorase plots doesn't even wants to do it herself) and is doing it for your sake because it turns you on. So not only is the danger not there, you can even feel secure that the heroine loves you so much she'll do it to make you happy, even if she feels bad about it. It's like netorare without the depression (or the impact).
Not everyone can handle the hard stuff.

Swapping was always popular, and netorase is just that without the equivalent exchange.
Not into that personally, but well... to each his own I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)