Anime Series That Really Need A Sequel!

Hmm..Let's see..I can name quite a few but I'll try to keep it at a minimum :

- Mahou Shoujou Madoka Magica (The best Mahou Shoujou anime period.)

I'll leave it at this :3
-
Correction, the only good Mahou Shoujou anime.

and nice siggy

Shounen Onmyouji and Ghost Hunt DEFINITELY need one!

I would also love to see sequels for:

Saiunkoku Monogatari (after the second lol)
Juuni Kokki
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica
Mushi-shi
Fruits Basket
Gakuen Alice
Hakushaku to Yousei
Kamichama Karin
Bamboo Blade
Lovely Complex
Nabari no Ou
Pandora Hearts
Kyo Kara Maou (lol they should just keep make this as an anime!)
Trinity Blood (Give me a really ending people!)
Kuragehime

And probably some more series that I am forgetting at this point in time lol.

Deadman Wonderland- It was too short
Pandora Hearts- This show was so much fun to watch, I was sad when it was over

They should keep adaptating the remaining novels...

That being...

Haruhi, Spice and Wolf and Kore wa Zombie Desu ka.

Upotte!!
Sankarea
Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai!
Mirai Nikki
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Campione!
Accel World
Zetman

Last edited:
Sekirei, infinity stratos and many more that it will take to much time to write them down :lol:

Shaman King - That anime needs a reboot or continue from where they left off with the tournament.
Highschool of the dead - Could probably do with a a sequel.
Pokemon Origins - Need to do the same thing, but with the other game titles
Rurouni Kenshin - More of a prequel on his days as the manslayer

Came in here to disagree with ideas:

-Mirai Nikki is done-deal. What else is there to even do with that kind of ending?

-Black Lagoon. We know all about it by now; who they are, what they do, what the protagonist wants to do and whether he's accomplished that. Another season entails more episodic content that likely won't amount to concluding a bigger picture (which doesn't exist). In other words, it probably won't go anywhere.

While I have my disagreements, I will admit:

-Deadman Wonderland set itself up for a sequel despite bombing its pacing. Lots of questions have been left unanswered and it is possible for it to redeem itself if it follows the manga minus the dumb lines the protagonist is given.

-Haruhi could certainly use another film that takes place some time after Disappearance, though I'm also content with leaving it as is.

-Like Haruhi, Madoka can follow up the events after Rebellion. A movie would be great, I'm sure 12 episodes may be more time than needed to get the point across. At the same time, I'm content with leaving it open and treating it as an end.

-Rosario+Vampire Capu2, only if it ditches the childish fanservice and stick with the manga as closely as possible.

Sengoku Collection

Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san

Angel Beats!

Panty and Stocking

Kino's Journey

1) Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?

2) Arpeggio of Blue Steel ars ova - both of those should since there are lots of questions left unanswered in both. >_>

well lets see... some of them have probably already been mentioned

Panty and Stocking
Soul Eater (now that the manga is finished)
black lagoon
nana (they should just make their own ending, the manga probably wont be finished anymore)
sayonara zetsubou sensei (more please xD)
Nurarihyon no Mago
Pandora Hearts

and probably much more... xD

I'm hoping that Natsume Yuujinchou gets another series because it's just that great! This one isn't so much of a sequel but I really hope that Fruits Basket gets the remake it deserves. The anime was really disappointing to say the least and I feel a remake that is faithful to the series is very deserving for the manga. :)

Elfen Lied !
Clannad
DNA2
Vampire Princess Miyu
Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
Blame! (one of my fav manga`s ever)i mean the web-anime was not what one was expecting after reading the manga....

I respectfully disagree, about Black Lagoon, I think it could use a lot more episodes. The five episode recent release was way below the quality of the main series and fell deeply into gross violence and debasement and was a sad thing to see. The story is a good one and there is a lot that can still develop between the main characters. That is one of the few anime that has a decent negro character, worthy of respect, most are just awful puppets. Anyway, i would like ot see more.

Also Haruhi could use another good season to finish up their high school life, no reason why now. it is a brilliant story and one of the most popular anime of all time.

and i would LOVE to see more Anno Natsu De Matteru, a wonderful series and Hyouka too. and also to see the finish of FMP.

kissXsis ! loved that one,watched it twice in a row and loved every sec of it....Ako and Riko chan are one of the cutest beeings i´ve ever seen ! :happytears::nosebleed:

Definitely 'Tactical Roar'...they blew a perfectly good setup....A second season with more focus on the story...<sigh>

maybe some of you would call me a fanboy but this one really needs a sequel..and many would love to see that...(though the manga cannot suffice for a sequel yet..)

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN!!!

id say
beelzebub
claymore
berserk
gantz
GTO
Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
To Aru Majitsu no Index
Air Gear
High school of the dead
School rumble
history strongest disciple kenchi
Bleach
Soul eater
Gintama
and believe me guys this is not even 10% of the anime that needs sequel because lately the ending sucks or end it with different ending than the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707