Anime Gif Party!!!

It can, but it won't be a red liquid that comes out.. XD
Why not...? If the chili how hydrochloric acid the stomach wall dissolves, and the digestion animate... You know sure now what I now mean...:goodtea:~>

iirc, it's not like that w

the chili does irritates the stomach wall, but it won't make it bleed nor will it "attack" the feces, we sometimes have watery feces after eating spicy food is because our intestines are usually irritated by the chili, the body will send water to the intestines.
The water will then mix with the partially digested food in the intestine to dilute the irritants in it (the spicy stuff) which is why our feces will be watery.

the chili does irritates the stomach wall, but it won't make it bleed nor will it "attack" the feces, we sometimes have watery feces after eating spicy food is because our intestines are usually irritated by the chili, the body will send water to the intestines.
The water will then mix with the partially digested food in the intestine to dilute the irritants in it (the spicy stuff) which is why our feces will be watery.
Well yeah, but you say with the water case: Water just attenuate the effect of chili, but the effect is still there until the digestion done is. You must milk drink versus the effect, because it neutralized the effect.:goodtea:~>

Yes, the water will be sent at the final stage of digestion and it will only reduce some of the pain, not all.

It seems I made too much unnecessary point w, I was just wondering how the stomach could bleed from spicy foods so, sorry for that wall of text XD

It seems I made too much unnecessary point w, I was just wondering how the stomach could bleed from spicy foods so, sorry for that wall of text XD
Don't worry that is humanly... And now have you again what learned about the spicy effects...:goodtea:~>

Even if you say so, I still have to say sorry since I'm also somewhat uncomfortable with people posting huge walls of text XD

welp, we went off topic, so have a gif (this one is taken from google since I don't have any flashes of inspiration yet XD)

gintama.gif

[MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; it doesn't work for me XD

tumblr_lwo27eXwt41qix8xlo1_500.gif

Kotoooooooooooooooooooo <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload