>__>

Status
Not open for further replies.

awkwardusername

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~
May 30, 2012
Hello. I'm awkwardusername. I came from space. And I am an alien. I am a liar too.

I am a computer science major. I build things, I destroy things. I like moe. I like anime. I like manga. I like technical music. I like Chopin, Liszt, and djent like Meshuggah among other things.

I have a literary blog at Wordpress, and a "what-anything-comes-to-mind" blog at Tumblr.

Of all the stuff I can do, I was not given the talent at eye-finger coordination games (see Rock Band and osu!), with such, I cannot play any musical instrument (of which I am in vain). I couldn't write and draw well to, but I can definitely see what is good and what is not when it comes to art.

I am slightly perverted. I am independent. I hate stupid people. I might be a narcissist, but I try to think of the others as well. With such, I am a man of few words. I don't like talking. But I am noisy when appropriate.

I hate being alone but I prefer being in solitude.

With that said, I'm awkwardusername.

Yoroshiku.

Yoroshiku..
Welcome to ASF, have fun at the Spam/Game Section... Ah.. I always wanted to write that on my post (Usually the Spam King Samy do this)... hahah.....

Good luck, May God Be with you..

Hi awkwardusername :hi:
Welcome to Anime Sharing!!!!
Enjoy your stay with us!!!! :goodluck:

Welcome to Anime Sharing, awkwardusername~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Follow for follow on Tumblr? Also we are pretty much alike in some sense. I am narcissistic, but I care for others when it is appropriate. Slightly perverted. And yeah, all that amazing stuff you have said on your introduction. But I don't really know if you are telling the truth since you have stated that you are a liar.

Welcome to AS awkwardusername~
I think i saw you on irc xD
[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] go ahead and say it lol~ Then i wont need to ;3

Reactions: SainTPrimE
Hi, awk. Welcome to ASF. I'm giving you a welcome. Hope it proves useful. ^^

Wish you have fun!

Last edited:
Welcome to ASF awkwardusername ;)
nice to meet you.
:hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread