[Hentai game] [120330] [ルネ] 悪の女幹部 フルムーンナイト [H-Game] [Full + Dummy Cut] [No DVD Patch]

change everthing in Region and Language to Japan or Japanese than click apply

ps. sorry for my bad english

Ahhhh suuuure, I totally forgot about that. Only the unicod system was on Jap option.
Thank you very much mate it works perfectly now ^^

Last edited:
I have successfully downloaded the dummy cut version. When i played the game it mostly shows black screen and text, it only show CG when it comes to battle scene or ero scene. Is this normal? I have never played the original.

There is nothing wrong with this game to install and get it to work... Really!

I use the dummy version, installed it (IN JAPANESE SETTINGS) then just cracked it with the
No DvD patch, as simple as that. Didnt even upgrade it with the other patch, had
text and everything really no problem with this game to install, if you can't then maybe dont
play japanese games.

I use the dummy version, installed it (IN JAPANESE SETTINGS) then just cracked it with the
No DvD patch, as simple as that. Didnt even upgrade it with the other patch, had
text and everything really no problem with this game to install, if you can't then maybe dont
play japanese games.

Well, that is good for you and i pray for your happiness and all. But still I want to have a possible solution for my problem rather than telling me to stop playing eroge. I have installed the game with Japanese setting like always also patch it with the available NoDVD patch with no problem. In case you haven't read my post properly, the game shows a proper Japanese text ALL THE TIME and ONLY SHOW BLACK SCREEN in normal conversation (STILL WITH NORMAL TEXT). The game did not crash, mind you. The game only show proper CG when it comes to ero-scene and when the MC henshin and fights.

Maybe you don't have any ill intent in your post but your choice of words pissing me off.

save 100% "save00.sav" but in the folder directory there is no such a file

what should I do?

oops

I was talking about 悪の女幹部「この私にオシオキだと!? ふざけるなっ!」 :P

Last edited:
there is an option on the down left corner of the setting screen. or just click the menu on the far right under the title bar.
Hope it help.

Reactions: dbgt_87
Lmao you replied to the troll. That saddens me.

It might be a driver thing. Try reinstalling directx 9 or maybe your install got corrupted other than that I can't think of anything else other than trying to install it on a different pc. You can always try downloading the other version. Or it might just be a Win 7 thing.

Okay, i will post this as somebody else might still dl this and having the same problem as mine before.
There might a window pop up and write " the previous setup.exe is failed to delete".
Simply open the containing folder and delete the executive-fmn.exe then extract the [初回ダミーチェック回避 NoDVD EXE] [120330] 悪の女幹部 フルムーンナイト .rar‎ , click the new executive-fmn.exe. It will work fine =D

I got a the text problem like it cant appear japanese word
can someone give me solution on how to fix it???

Last edited:
I have a problem with this game, I searched these pages but I couldn't find any message about it.

- Game install ends smoothly, however when I press "exit install menu" or just exit it , It gives me a japanese warning about executive-fmn. (I don't know the meaning of the message)

- I did NoDVD patch and I could play the game. I could select first two ejaculation choises, however when I reached the first "girl selection part" , after a few CG later, it gives "EaccessViolation executive-fmn" and exits the game.

I have tried to install Dummy Cut and normal versions several times, but it always give the same warning. It is the first time, I have ever faced a problem with a japanese game.

Anyone knows what is the problem and how to fix it?

i still confused what to do with no dvd patch, there's 3 of them, and what order should i use them ?
can someone help me with this problem ?

===================================================

solved : not only region, but need to change the format to japanese in region setting, even though i got this game running, i stuck after first heroine selection, showing "EAccessViolation" problem.

since there is 3 patch given from first page, i try everything i can do, but still no good with this error, i hope somebody can help me

Last edited:
ok, so i got it to work for me. i'll explain:

~steps to install~
1) japanese mode
2) install game
3) nodvd patch (what I did, was move all the patch stuff to the game folder, then use the patcher. i'm not sure if the 2nd and 3rd file really matter or not..)
4) patch 1.01 (download link on page 3, though i'm guessing its optional)

hope it works out for you guys

Okay I'm having the same problem other people had where the text is not showing up in the game. Now my computers region is set to Japan, is there anything else I'm forgetting? I can play any other eroge game just fine and the text shows.

Never mind I'm a complete idiot, I figured what was wrong. I just did not read all of the post above. Anyways to fix it just change your "REGION" AND the "FORMAT". If your using windows 7 like me then just go to Start > Control Panel > Clock, ,Language and Region > Format > Scroll down to Japanese > then go to Location > Scroll down to Japan > Restart Computer.
Although I did not need to restart my computer since it was already in Japan Location so I only changed the Format.

Does anybody have a solution for the Eaccess Violation Error Message, which appears shortly after choosing a girl for the first time?

when i start the game i get a black screen and nothing happen... what i`ve done wrong?
ps i've installed the patch 1.03

this game sounds like a LOT of trouble :) may give it a pass for now.

I am having the same problem I've searched everywhere but I can not find a solution can anybody help?
Does anybody have a solution for the Eaccess Violation Error Message, which appears shortly after choosing a girl for the first time?

Hi, Guys
I just starts play this game and found same error. So, I look up Japanese web and they said that you should install game in C:/Games instead default.

If it so late sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!