(`・ω・´)ゞ HAPPY BIRTHDAY IGGY-SAMA! (`・ω・´)ゞ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I was late to my own party :(;゙゚'ω゚'):

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; thanks for gracefully hosting the banquet! It wasn't belated at all; it was supposed to be on the 13th instead of the 12th. And the loli looks cute, but I'll take strawberries over lolis anytime (;・∀・)

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Thanks! I should probably look into buying myself some Kinder Surprise (*´ー`*)

[MENTION=57892]Canaan[/MENTION]; (ノ´∀`*)ノ Thank you! ヽ(*´∀`ヽ)

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; Thanks! Mmm, creamy, leaky, sticky. Me likey. ( ¬‿¬)

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; I did, thanks! And yes, I'm fully aware that mine isn't a particularly unique nickname (it's just Latin for "fire"). After that character and the WoW boss, the heroine from Jingai Makyou, the skill in Fire Emblem and the car, I wonder what's next (つ∀-)

[MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; Tres magnifique! You designed those yourself? I like the combination and transition of colours; so peaceful and harmonious. You're most welcome, but I don't see you as a "n00b"; besides, we can't expect you to be able to mod without showing you the ropes, oui? And thanks for the sincere wishes ・ω<)-キラッ☆

[MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; Thanks! \(^o^)/

[MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION]; Thank you! ( ´・ω・)ノ

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; Thanks! ( ╹◡╹) Now, should I start from the left or the right? Oh, what's this? My cake is the one in the middle...? The nerve! Preposterous!

[MENTION=4451]sarnagon[/MENTION]; Thank you! (゜∀゜) d

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; Thanks, I will ( '◉◞ ͜ʖ◟◉`) Using weird emotes to achieve world domination... one Internet forum at a time.

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; アリガトォ 。・゚・(ノ∀`)・゚・。

[MENTION=65000]ancer_nyaa[/MENTION]; ありがとう!いや、投稿した時まだ誕生日だったよー I'm not that good at it either―at least not for long, complex sentences. So, yes, let's just resort to using English: THANK YOU!!1!1!! Non, non, how were you being a bother? ┐(´・ω・`)┌

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Thanks, and thanks to you too for livening up the forum in many ways (´∀`)

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; Thanks! People seem to get the impression that I'm some sort of workhorse for the forum when I mostly just dawdle around, trolling Checkmate while he's doing all the hard work. ( ・`ω・´) /me flees.

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; Thanks! Indeed, indeed. I hope the day won't come where you and Checkmate stand side-by-side, welcoming me with a big smile and open arms to the wizardhood club... (´;ω;`)

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; (」・ω・)」T!(/・ω・)/H!(」・ω・)」A!(/・ω・)/N!(」・ω・)」K!(/・ω・)/S!(/>ω<)/THANK YOU!!

[MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]; Thanks, my favourite slavemaster! ヽ( ゚Д゚)人(゚Д゚ )ノ

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; THANKS! (๑´・ω・`๑)

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; Thanks, I shall strive to live by the code of eternal bachelorhood... No. (☞゚∀゚)☞ Also, nice work with the stickers!

[MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; Thank you (´・ω・`)

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; I did, thanks! /me bathes in confetti. Wheeeeeeeeeeee *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(゚∀゚)゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; Indeed I did. The day wasn't rigid and I felt vivid, certain that my heart wouldn't bleed ( ゚∀。) Thanks!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; It's probably because he used the list of members you usually used in birthday threads, and you wouldn't include yourself, now would you? Thank you, thank you, it was a rather nice day ヽ(╹◡╹)ノ I see, so being "healthy" means playing with a bunch of scantily-clad women at the beach. I think now I know why people say keeping healthy is hard.

[MENTION=1837]r.bednarski[/MENTION]; Thanks, hope the rest of the year will be pleasant to everyone else, too Σ(>ω・。)d

Also, to return all the sincere birthday wishes, I also have a little prize coming up for the forum... soon™!

It's probably because he used the list of members you usually used in birthday threads, and you wouldn't include yourself, now would you? Thank you, thank you, it was a rather nice day ヽ(╹◡╹)ノ I see, so being "healthy" means playing with a bunch of scantily-clad women at the beach. I think now I know why people say keeping healthy is hard.

1st: There isn't to thanking, it was of course of me...^^!

2nd: The set what I in the quote in bolt given have, makes me a bit confused... - How is it meant?

3rd: Well, healthy to be, is the most hardest job on the world...^^

4th: Gift for us...?!?!?!?!?:runhappy:

It's probably because he used the list of members you usually used in birthday threads, and you wouldn't include yourself, now would you? Thank you, thank you, it was a rather nice day ヽ(╹◡╹)ノ I see, so being "healthy" means playing with a bunch of scantily-clad women at the beach. I think now I know why people say keeping healthy is hard.

2nd: The set what I in the quote in bolt given have, makes me a bit confused... - How is it meant?
Ah, it's called a question tag in English grammar. In conversations, it's most commonly used either as an indicator of asking confirmation or for added politeness.

4th: Gift for us...?!?!?!?!?:runhappy:
Yep, as Checkmate said, it's the new emotes :)

Yay can I retire and reapply so I get my Seiba badge >_>
You mean to tell me you didn't read the fine prints written with white ink in Cyrillic and 3pt font size?

happy birthday!! i was late :sowwy:
Don't mention it, thanks ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

* Ah, it's called a question tag in English grammar. In conversations, it's most commonly used either as an indicator of asking confirmation or for added politeness.

** Yep, as Checkmate said, it's the new emotes :)

* Eeee... I think sure that we now in different way mean, but anyway...

** Yey, they're awesome!!! - But, gives it there a BB-code or something, how the new emotes call up can?:runhappy:

You mean to tell me you didn't read the fine prints written with white ink in Cyrillic and 3pt font size?

hq8Ou.jpg

[MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; Tres magnifique! You designed those yourself? I like the combination and transition of colours; so peaceful and harmonious. You're most welcome, but I don't see you as a "n00b"; besides, we can't expect you to be able to mod without showing you the ropes, oui? And thanks for the sincere wishes ・ω<)-キラッ☆
I found this cake pic @ Danbooru and adjusted the colors, I wanted to try the blink animation that you posted, but my PS was such an ass and crashed. You're such a nice guy, I hope you'll find the right girl someday and escape wizardhood. *points at Checkmate* :56046:

** Yey, they're awesome!!! - But, gives it there a BB-code or something, how the new emotes call up can?:runhappy:
Glad you like 'em! Not sure what your question means, but if you're asking about the BBcode for them, it's pretty easy for the Kancolle small emotes if you know the ship names. Just type the name of the ship you want enclosed by two colons (the : symbol).

For example, typing :atago: becomes :atago:

Unfortunately, other stickers aren't as easy to remember, as it's a bit hard to arbitrarily define short, easy-to-remember codes describing what the images depict. So we stick to numbers that are probably hard to remember, but just like the onion emotes, you can always use the smiley panel (click "more") to use them.

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

Poor table-kun. Don't drag him into this.

I found this cake pic @ Danbooru and adjusted the colors, I wanted to try the blink animation that you posted, but my PS was such an ass and crashed. You're such a nice guy, I hope you'll find the right girl someday and escape wizardhood. *points at Checkmate* :56046:
Ah, is that so? I happen to like the colour adjustments that you performed, particularly for the red one. Bad PS, I hope you spanked it! I'd be honoured if that tutorial―which boredom inspired me to write―was useful to anyone. And thanks, to be honest I'm content not being taken for the time being, so I'd rather direct all the sincere wishes in that regard to Checkmate instead (`・ω・´)

Glad you like 'em! Not sure what your question means, but if you're asking about the BBcode for them, it's pretty easy for the Kancolle small emotes if you know the ship names. Just type the name of the ship you want enclosed by two colons (the : symbol).

For example, typing :atago: becomes :atago:

Unfortunately, other stickers aren't as easy to remember, as it's a bit hard to arbitrarily define short, easy-to-remember codes describing what the images depict. So we stick to numbers that are probably hard to remember, but just like the onion emotes, you can always use the smiley panel (click "more") to use them.

Yeah, so was my question to you meant - Where then thanks Ignis (Just a side-note: I refuse you via Iggy call - because it remembers me on a stupid dog what we had..., where then...), you're always helpful to us^^!

Suggestion at the different Kancolle-emotes: For e.g. Agato - if about a sad situation/scene of her show should - then so maybe -> : s-agato : The s means for sad... Well, I hope that you me understand, how I mean^^.

Notice: Cute/Awesome set (ava/siggy) what you again have...!:goodtea:

NO!
cwoMwMS.gif
Stop with the violence!

/me (ノ ಠ益ಠ)ノ~ (;。▽。)ヽ KingArturia.

(Just a side-note: I refuse you via Iggy call - because it remembers me on a stupid dog what we had..., where then...)
It also makes me think of the "artist" :rolleyes:

Suggestion at the different Kancolle-emotes: For e.g. Agato - if about a sad situation/scene of her show should - then so maybe -> : s-agato : The s means for sad... Well, I hope that you me understand, how I mean^^.
I see where you're coming from, and it's a valid suggestion, but there aren't that many emotes for Kancolle. Among the ones we have, most ships only have one emote each and those that have more than one only have one normal emote and one 'cute-mode' emote. I didn't think much of it, so I just labelled the 'cute-mode' ones with 'cutesy' names (e.g. "nagamon" being the 'cute-mode' of Nagato). Fewer makes easier, I guess, because all you need to know is the name of the ship you want to use.

Notice: Cute/Awesome set (ava/siggy) what you again have...!:goodtea:
Thanks!

It also makes me think of the "artist" :rolleyes:

I see where you're coming from, and it's a valid suggestion, but there aren't that many emotes for Kancolle. Among the ones we have, most ships only have one emote each and those that have more than one only have one normal emote and one 'cute-mode' emote. I didn't think much of it, so I just labelled the 'cute-mode' ones with 'cutesy' names (e.g. "nagamon" being the 'cute-mode' of Nagato). Fewer makes easier, I guess, because all you need to know is the name of the ship you want to use.

Ah so... Had never thought on that (Because she is for me total unknown..^^).

Is okay, will I it then somehow manage on the names to memorize...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.