『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

『Ehhhhh? D: Why not... I would have painted them if it was irl...』

『Ah well, gonna end the trial soon... Anyone wants to want to break the stalemate? [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] ;, [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] ;』

Current votes:
1 for Fear from Diachi
1 for Sin from Final

Awww final, you picked me <3
You're wrong, but that's cute of you to think that

『I wonder if I should just flip a coin if nobody votes in 2 hours...』

or if you really want ill ask my 6yr old neice and see which name she hates most

『Hmmmmm... I have a slight fever and can't quite go to zoo right now... And even if I go there, I'll probably just storm around letting animals out of cages anyway which will take lots of time :/』

I feel like seeing what happens after a stalemate.
Also [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; my Skype is not working.

[hl-red]『And, the vote time is over! Since there were people with matching votes, a culprit will be decided randomly! And "your" choice is... Fear! And that choice is...』[/hl-red]
[hl-red]『Correct... But you see... Fear is... Already dead so he can't be punished! >_< Its not really a live execution, but the least I can do to satisfy your need for an execution would be to play the Fear's deaths videos here 100 times each!』[/hl-red] and as it says so, the round wall turns into many many monitors with Fear shown standing in front of the wall in Shop, in front of him is a mozaiked person with M16. [hl-red]『Then let us start!』[/hl-red] Music starts playing and video starts playing!
And at the same moment as music starts playing, bullets start shooting out of M16 and into Fear's body making holes in it and sending blood flying through those! In 7 seconds all bullets go in and finally body falls to the floor! Video rewinds! Bullets fly out, enter Fear's body and make it fall! Rewind! Bullets fly! Body falls! Rewind! Bullets! Body! Rewind! Bullet! Body! Rewind! Bullets! Body! Rewind! Bullets! Body! Rewind! Bullets! Body! Rewind. Bullets. Body. Rewind. Bullet. Body. Rewind. Bullet. Body. Rewind... Bullets... Body... Rewind... Bullets... Body... Rewind... Bullets... Body... Since it becomes boring watching same afterwards, Monoowl seems to play with speed, increasing it and dropping, changing angles from which it was shown and such... And once 100times is shown [hl-red]『Okay, now for the 2nd death!』[/hl-red] Suddenly another footage changes to Fear leaning with his back on the wall with a grenade, throwing it, hitting it at a mozaiked body kicked at him, grenade sticking to it and falling back at him to then blow up in pretty purple light! Grenade throw! Body kicked! Both going boom! Rewind! Grenade! Body! Boom! Rewind! Grenade! Body! Boom! Rewind! Grenade! Body! Boom! Rewind! AgaiN! And again! And again and again and again! The video showed in slow-mo how the purple boom from grenade enveloped his body burning through it! Then it began mixing it showing both shooting and blowing up! And once another 100 times passed, it finally stopped... Showing only a single black spot on the floor and Fear's belongings there... [hl-red]『Hmmmm... That was more entertaining than I thought ^_^ Oh well, I guess we are finished for tonight, you can get back to the dorm now...』[/hl-red] And so feeling that there was nothing else to do here, everyone just boarded the train and returned to Dorm with another ride through the dark tunnel. Once the train arrived at Dorm Underground Station, building spun once more to return to it's original position... It was Morning already...
Phase Change!
Day 6 Morning Phase!

1. [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; = Fear = DEAD
2. [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; = Final
3. [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION] ; = Erza = MISSING
4. [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; = Ariya = DEAD
5. [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] ; = Tane
6. [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION] ; = Chiru
7. ryuta = Yabai = DEAD
8. [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; = Azuriel = MISSING
9. MokouX13 = Chiaki = DEAD
10. Nazaka = Moetron = DEAD
11. [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; = Bear = DEAD

12. [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] ; = Hanami
13. [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; = Kuro = MISSING
14. [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ; = Daichi
15. [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] ; = Rin
16. [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; = Sumire
17. [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; = Sky = DEAD
18. [MENTION=78507]Satori Shinozaki[/MENTION] ; = Satori = MISSING
19. [MENTION=29827]Ogikumo[/MENTION] ; = Skall
20. [MENTION=78659]marimofluff[/MENTION] ; = Maeve = MISSING
21. [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; = Koshka
22. Soul Yamamoto = Ayano = DEAD
23. M1ha1ru = Mikhail = DEAD
24. [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ; = Sin = MISSING

『Tag: #MG8

Reactions: uenchuceli

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!