『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

『Just imagine it... You are killing them, and they are... laughing... They can't help but laugh as they are getting killed! Soon their tears from laughing turn into real tears of fear! But even then they can't stop laughing! They laugh and cry and die! MUWAHAHAHAHHAHA!:rant:

You should offer them your naked potatoes [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]

No! They are mine and only mine! I shall offer them to no one! I mean, naked potatoes, what are you talking about?:innocent:

『Seriously! There is a way to finish the game without killing anyone but you people just don't go that way, so what other way is there except to kill?!』

『Sounds so innocent yet so hellish ^_^ To die from dehydration from crying too much...』
But you wouldn't die from dehydration this way.
The body would stop producing tears to conserve on water.

『Ehhhhhhh...? Oh come on body! Thats just no fun! >_< Still, that'll still hurt eyes a lot though, yes?』

Same thing with the tickling, those ticklish areas would become irritated after awhile and the laughter would stop.
Not to mention the body being so tense from fear; it's hard to say of they would begin laughing.
That's where laughing gas would come in I guess... Although I'm not a 100% sure how the gas works

Same thing with the tickling, those ticklish areas would become irritated after awhile and the laughter would stop.
Not to mention the body being so tense from fear; it's hard to say of they would begin laughing.
That's where laughing gas would come in I guess... Although I'm not a 100% sure how the gas works

Actually I'm pretty sure a long time ago I heard of a death via tickling. There was probably other complications involved, but the body doesn't always know what is the best reaction to things (such as killing itself with a fever).

Because of the overall lack of information and discussion, and the commencement of voting, I suppose I will also cast my vote. If it is indeed Ariya that is dead, via injection from Fear gifted by a hostage-taking Sin, then it seems most likely to me that the murderer is Sintarow, with the unwitting accomplice of Fear.
Just taking a hostage in such bizarre circumstances shows some kind of obvious plot, and the 'antidote' thing would scream hoax (otherwise there is no immediately perceivable benefit to the hostage-taker).

Actually I'm pretty sure a long time ago I heard of a death via tickling. There was probably other complications involved, but the body doesn't always know what is the best reaction to things (such as killing itself with a fever).

Because of the overall lack of information and discussion, and the commencement of voting, I suppose I will also cast my vote. If it is indeed Ariya that is dead, via injection from Fear gifted by a hostage-taking Sin, then it seems most likely to me that the murderer is Sintarow, with the unwitting accomplice of Fear.
Just taking a hostage in such bizarre circumstances shows some kind of obvious plot, and the 'antidote' thing would scream hoax (otherwise there is no immediately perceivable benefit to the hostage-taker).

You're viewing the hostage situation too logically.
Sometimes these things are orchestrated just for that persons amusement.

You're viewing the hostage situation too logically.
Sometimes these things are orchestrated just for that persons amusement.

Indeed, and of course I considered that, but that takes a far lower priori probability in my books. In general one will take elaborate and deliberate actions in order to accomplish something more often than they will take elaborate and deliberate actions simply for the jollies. Especially in a situation like this where those jollies entail a lot of risk to themselves via incorrect trial judgement.

Indeed, and of course I considered that, but that takes a far lower priori probability in my books. In general one will take elaborate and deliberate actions in order to accomplish something more often than they will take elaborate and deliberate actions simply for the jollies. Especially in a situation like this where those jollies entail a lot of risk to themselves via incorrect trial judgement.
I'm not in the trial so this is really just a talk between you and I.
Also it's much more fun when lives are on the line, especially mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!