『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

Lol were in high school (game wise) xD

For the morning phase and perhaps night before it~ Basically what were you doing during the investigation?

You mean the investigation just before?
At the start of it I was knocked out, then dragged by azurial up a stairs and he showed me a steak from a capsule, then somehow I'm in cafeteria munching food
That's it, couldn't move since I was eating apparently
Then after that, I tried to investigate but then sova says "oh and btw, you feel sleepy..."
So I went back to my room and took a shower to remove all the blood, and then slept half naked
Can't recall if anyone saw me, i'll check

so you're saying 5 or 4 people are probably dead?
『Sorry Ruby, but unlike your character, most other other classmates are underage... So just try to get by with juices and such in Kitchen... Or you can you can always ask Fear to brew you an ale...』

Current votes:
1 for Satori from Azuriel.
1 for Azuriel from Sin.

You mean the investigation just before?
At the start of it I was knocked out, then dragged by azurial up a stairs and he showed me a steak from a capsule, then somehow I'm in cafeteria munching food
That's it, couldn't move since I was eating apparently
Then after that, I tried to investigate but then sova says "oh and btw, you feel sleepy..."
So I went back to my room and took a shower to remove all the blood, and then slept half naked
Can't recall if anyone saw me, i'll check

Hmm i mean during the sky investigation xD Shouldve been more clear =w=

Well I don't outside rules really apply here.
So Sova would be less inclined to stop under age drinking :P

I'll take a glass of Merlot if you have.
But we don't have a vineyard so it will be poor tasting.
Remember when it comes to wine you want to make the grape almost suffer.
If not and you pamper it too much, the wine will be weak.
This is why they use dry soil so it struggles, and it makes the grasp have a stronger flavor.
Ordinary grapes won't work.

Indeed whatever I say!
Now get my juice box!
(Why do I keep coming back to juice box... I need to revaluate my life.)

:lmao: hohohohoho someone finally voted for me! As class president I vow that we will one day capture that gods forsaken owl and roast him on a spit, marinated with a slew of fine spices of course. Seriously though, I was dragging moetron around the entire morning. I only disappeared from everyone's sights during the investigation.

Next Sin starts slowly going around the Trial Arena demanding Maeve to "juice box" him. She only screamed in reply. Thus when he counted down from 10 to 0, he teleported to her and flipped her. When he was about to grab her hand with his clawy hand, Fear threw himself in front of Sin and let his hand be grabbed instead. Next, while everyone were focused on watching Sin, a certain item hit the center of the Trial Arena. It was a TV Remote... But nobody saw who threw it... Not paying any attention to it, Sin ripped out Fear's only seeing eye and then got stabbed by the kitchen knife in his hand. Afterwards he teleported away to his stand where he put his arm in his mouth while Fear's face that was hugged by Maeve from behind was enveloped in green light as the wound in eye closed up... Satori got the TV Remote from center and was staring at it... And then Monoowl announced: [hl-red]『The end of trial is right around the corner, how about voting?』[/hl-red] And so Satori pressed on her screen and voted for herself.

Current Votes:
2 for Satori from Azuriel and Satori.
1 for Azuriel from Sin.

『Players! I give you 5 minutes to vote before I end this Class Trial!』

1. [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; = Fear
2. [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; = Final
3. [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION] ; = Erza = MISSING
4. [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; = Ariya
5. [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] ; = Tane
6. [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION] ; = Chiru
7. [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; = Yabai = DEAD
8. [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; = Azuriel
9. [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] ; = Chiaki = DEAD
10. [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; = Moetron
11. [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; = Bear = DEAD
12. [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] ; = Hanami
13. [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; = Kuro
14. [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ; = Daichi
15. [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] ; = Rin
16. [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; = Sumire
17. [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; = Sky = DEAD
18. [MENTION=78507]Satori Shinozaki[/MENTION] ; = Satori
19. [MENTION=29827]Ogikumo[/MENTION] ; = Skall
20. [MENTION=78659]marimofluff[/MENTION] ; = Maeve
21. [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; = Koshka
22. [MENTION=78963]Soul Yamamoto[/MENTION] ; = Ayano = DEAD
23. [MENTION=79180]M1ha1ru[/MENTION] ; = Mikhail = DEAD
24. [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ; = Sin

『Tag: #MG8

And right before the result was announced, 2 last second votes were made but nobody saw who they were for. And with loud sound result of people's votes was announced: Acuriel! But.... It was WRONG! Thus the roulette deciding who gets punished started rolling as everyone stared at it with in tension and Monoowl only smiled... And the one to be punished was...
Moetron!........................................ Many sighs of relief resounded through the Trial Arena as the floor beneath him opened and he got dropped down while screaming... Wall opened and revealed the elevator down. People sloooooooowly went inside it and pressed another button for it to go down and into another dark room... But then light turns on everyone sees... Moetron playing with cute white rabbits on the other side of the glass! There were one, two, three, four, six, seven pretty white rabbits with him! The violety and indigoy flowers, the bluey sky, the greeny grass, the yellowy sunflowers, the orangy sun, all were there with them! He was dancing with rabbits! Fluffiness everywhere! Like a picture from a good fairy tail... But something was lacking in this picture... Yes... It was that color... Suddenly rabbits showed fangs larger than even their ears and all jumped on Moetron ripping his clothes, skin and flesh and sending it into air! The redy blood flew in the air and fell back down like a rain! As clothes got torn off from him with his meat, his true self was revealed!
1269sn7.jpg
A boy that could but scream as the multiple creatures were assaulting him! He tried striking them with his suppressors but it was meaningless since rabbits just jumped all over really fast! The last color of the rainbow finally entered the stage. It wasn't too long before rabbits bit through his legs making him unable to run! He fell on his back and rabbits all jumped on him indulging in their breakfast! They were ripping the pieces of meat in a vertical direction sending the blood up and fall back on themselves in a rain-like manner... And as he could no longer scream, as his bones were already seen, it showed above him... The rainbow... Not many would miss him... But nevertheless seeing a person die like that in front of them wasn't a best sight, but... At least it wasn't you and rabbits aren't hungry anymore, right? ^_^ Thus people just left Moetron's corpse to rabbits and got back into the elevator leaving the area... Once they got back to Trial Arena, Monoowl started talking. [hl-red]『Btw, since you have gone past 2 trials, I'm unlocking up to School Floor 4, so go explore school instead of killing people already xD Also, in order to enter Clubrooms, you will have to become a Club Member, you can do that in front of the clubrooms using terminals with your ID Cards. You can only be member of 1 club at the same time. When you leave you have to wait 1 day before you can join another club. Same with Student Council... Anyways, you can go back to your dorms now...』[/hl-red] And thus everyone who came - Moetron (not forgetting the 2 corpses) entered the train and it left back to house... While riding through tunnel you saw all other birds gone and many many owls attacking a funyarinpa together and beating it in the air... Train exited the tunnel and arrived at the train station. And then the building spun again returning to it's normal place... But then right before anyone can even step out, Fear presses a button and train along with everyone departs to School!

Phase Change.
Day 4 Day Phase.

1. [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; = Fear
2. [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; = Final
3. [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION] ; = Erza = MISSING
4. [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; = Ariya
5. [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] ; = Tane
6. [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION] ; = Chiru
7. [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; = Yabai = DEAD
8. [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; = Azuriel
9. [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] ; = Chiaki = DEAD
10. [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; = Moetron = DEAD
11. [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; = Bear = DEAD
12. [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] ; = Hanami
13. [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; = Kuro
14. [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ; = Daichi
15. [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] ; = Rin
16. [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; = Sumire
17. [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; = Sky = DEAD
18. [MENTION=78507]Satori Shinozaki[/MENTION] ; = Satori
19. [MENTION=29827]Ogikumo[/MENTION] ; = Skall
20. [MENTION=78659]marimofluff[/MENTION] ; = Maeve
21. [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; = Koshka
22. [MENTION=78963]Soul Yamamoto[/MENTION] ; = Ayano = DEAD
23. [MENTION=79180]M1ha1ru[/MENTION] ; = Mikhail = DEAD
24. [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ; = Sin

『Tag: #MG8

Last edited:
all i can say is this: About bloody time

(would love to join the Student Council if someone didnt rip my eye out)

for the edit in story (YAY I SCREWED WITH PEOPLES PLANS XD)

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; [MENTION=78659]marimofluff[/MENTION]; Want me to try and heal you two?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?