『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

Doesn't matter if it has any more gold does it, simply have the same amount of gold as fort knox w

Phase Change!
Day 4 Morning Phase!

The announcement rang: [hl-red]『The Class Trial shall start soon! Everyone get down to my statue on Dorm Floor 1!』[/hl-red] And so everyone started assembling there. For some reason There was a black demon whose silhouette kinda reminded Sin's wearing this academy's black and white stylish uniform and carrying Ayano and Yabai in his arms. Ones about everyone (Fear, Final, Ariya, Tane, Chiru, Azuriel, Moetron, Hanami, Kuro, Daichi, Rin, Sumire, Skall, Satori, Maeve, Koshka and Sin with Ayano and Yabai) assembled, someone just span the wheel at the statue and yet again the whole building started spinning along with it. Afterwards they just went to the train station underground, boarded the train and pressed the button. Train started moving through the tunnel. This time outside the tunnel through window you could see the wide sky with clouds, hawks, seagulls, owls, pteranodons, funyarinpas and other different birds flying around. Then the train exited the tunnel, stopped and you went out to the Trial Arena. This time it was styled after some Chinese temple for some reason... Or for no reason at all... Perhaps Monoowl just wanted to sit on a chinese throne like it does while looking quite happy... Regardless of that, everyone just approached their stands and prepared to start the discussion of this case.
Class Trial Begins!
[hl-red]『Well, you probably already know the rules so I won't explain it 3rd time. But this case case is slightly different since there are 2 corpses. As you can see, Sin-kun (That demon is Sin-kun, right? Isn't it?) holds the corpses in his hands... So first of all you will have to decide if it these are 2 separate cases and there are 2 different murderers for each of them. In case you choose 2 and fail for both corpses, 2 people will get executed. But if you guess even a single corpse's murderer correctly, culprit will still get executed. So basically you can bet 2 lives for 2 tries instead of a single one. So first of all I'll have you vote for this: Separate cases or a single case. Which one do you think it is? Which way is more advantageous for you? ;p』[/hl-red]

1. [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; = Fear
2. [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; = Final
3. [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION] ; = Erza = MISSING
4. [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; = Ariya
5. [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; = Tane
6. [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION] ; = Chiru
7. [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; = Yabai = DEAD
8. [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; = Azuriel
9. [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] ; = Chiaki = DEAD
10. [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; = Moetron
11. [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; = Bear = DEAD
12. [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] ; = Hanami
13. [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; = Kuro
14. [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ; = Daichi
15. [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] ; = Rin
16. [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; = Sumire
17. [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; = Sky = DEAD
18. [MENTION=78507]Satori Shinozaki[/MENTION] ; = Satori
19. [MENTION=29827]Ogikumo[/MENTION] ; = Skall
20. [MENTION=78659]marimofluff[/MENTION] ; = Maeve
21. [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; = Koshka
22. [MENTION=78963]Soul Yamamoto[/MENTION] ; = Ayano = DEAD
23. [MENTION=79180]M1ha1ru[/MENTION] ; = Mikhail = DEAD
24. [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ; = Sin?

『Tag: #MG8

Last edited:
Hmm... i dont think i found enough so... ahh well... All i know is that this is most likely a murder case and not just them starving since they died two phases earlier than they shouldve...

Yabai probably got mod-killed for being a tv zombie for too long.

Well who found the bodies? doesn't it take 3 people to find the body before a trial is started?

The steaks are much higher in this trial now as two people could possibly get executed if we screwed up.

Okay so assuming that both Ayano and Yabai died from starvation, I would consider their deaths as separate cases because if it were a single case then that would imply that they were either killed by a single culprit or that BOTH had something to do with each other's deaths.

If we assume they both died from starvation, then the one responsible for feeding them would be the murderer. But, I don't think there's anyone responsible for that.

If they really died from starvation and that their deaths are separate cases then its their own fault for not trying to feed themselves so all we have to do is vote for them separately.

We don't have to decide this right away, but I'm curuios to why Ariya feels that this is murder?

[hl-red]『True, but you will have to decide on it before voting for someone~』[/hl-red]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!