『Mafia Game 8 Sign-Up thread.』

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to join but I barely have any idea of the theme nor of the rules. Also just to be clear, character background stories are sent via pm?

Yep~ Stories by pm~ The rules havent been given yet and the theme is dangan ronpa?~

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu... I can't believe you can get notifications for replies in threads you join now. Man, now I can keep track on where I offended someone.

Soooo how does the game work? just a general gist of it.

The normal mafia game is (say theres a group of 20) then perhaps 1-3 mafia players and the rest as civilians/villagers~ There is day and night phases with the mafia killing one person each night~ Then in the day the civ see what has happened and random accusations happen until majority vote gets one person lynched~ The lynched is dead and then night happens when mafia kills again~ Rinse and repeat till either there is one civ and one or more mafia (mafia victory) or the mafia all get lynched (civ victory)~

Sova is changing this with the dangan ronpa theme where were all trying to kill someone so we can leave the school since we cant "graduate" until we do =w= There will be a trial of sorts where everyone tries to decide who might have been the killer and they all vote~ If people vote wrong then the killer is let free and everyone else killed (sova is changing this somewhat) Repeat till everyone is dead or has escaped~

Theres going to be a map and people use whatever there is to decide what they want to do and itll be more interactive that way =w=

/me gladly accepts the marshmellow

Thank you. Anyway, I should probably have my character up fairly soon.
Funnily enough had a little character for this already..~

Hmm no changes then?..~ And pm it to sova since were keeping characters hidden?..~

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION];
Uhh.... can I be some sort of character that is somewhat like your right-hand man
I mean you be the owl, I be the bear

Yay :cheering:
Definitely joining, but I'm not too familiar with Danganronpa

Will take some to conjure up an interesting character bio though.

Thanks for the invite, but not this time. College work is pretty much overkill right now. But if the next round starts in january, I'll join in.

『Nah, I don't need co-hosts I think Nazaka xD (would most probably only make lots of confusion...)』

『Nyaaaah... I spot Mai.....』

『Hmmmmmm... Got 10 players already... And within those, 2 already sent me their character stories and some people have general idea about theirs... Quite fast considering not even whole day passed since thread was created xD』

『Ah well, guess I'll go get some sleep now...』

poor player >.< i was busy and i did say i was busy so i couldn't take part, anyway besides the point ill join, hopefully my time will remain clear this time round

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; Im gonna join :3
Are u sure the background story has to be short? :reallyconfused:
(I don't like writing much but if its to give u more work to do~ :evillaugh:)

mine was rather long but he didn't seem to mind. I think as long as you can somehow tie the story in with the setting its fine. but i don't think it has any other purpose other than to assess your motives, describe your character's behavior, and explain the abilities. the more info you put in the better.

also its more trouble for him to read so make them as long as you can. :lmao:

mine was rather long but he didn't seem to mind. I think as long as you can somehow tie the story in with the setting its fine. but i don't think it has any other purpose other than to assess your motives, describe your character's behavior, and explain the abilities. the more info you put in the better.

also its more trouble for him to read so make them as long as you can. :lmao:

I don't know how long u wrote it but Im intending to make it longer than [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; story in MG6 :evillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?