『Yeah, Masked Man and Ifrit sound good in english...』

『Hmmm... But I think you are only able to deal auto-attack damage with those classes... And even then, those weapons have very low attack stats so you might not even deal any damage to boss at all... Well, if boss is lower lvl than you then maybe, but still... You will never be able to get through the story like that cause story have instanced battle that you must take alone + your lvl gets synced to the lvl of the instance...』

Then I'll just smack the boss with some fish that is caught then.....

『I think you will have better chance bribing him with tasty fish to give up than beating him with it xD』

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; Ohhh.... They are adding Lightning quest into the game.... Once you finish it you will get her costume and different weapon for each class/job for female... Male get Snow costume and I'm not sure bout the weapon....

BOVY2aICcAAIacx.png:large
pGc1nR7.jpg

『I see... So this is what FFXIV receives as a payment for Nekomimi Lightning, huh...』

I guess so... Heard they will implement more from past FF.... Heard Gilgamesh is in it and Cloud of Darkness is one of the boss in the crystal dungeon.....

『Well yeah, I'm sure they will be adding quite a bit of content to the game later as well...』

Hmm.... I seen some gameplay trailer and it seem very fun.... I can't wait to play on the open beta..... BTW... Could you attack mob in you craft classes???

『Hmmmmm... I think I saw someone striking a spider with their botanist's axe... Should I check myself? I'm currently wasting my money I got in beta on buying different armors and testing different dyes anyway...』

Not enough dye in the beta.... Hope they added more....

Well... It be very interesting if they can attack....

『There are 29 colors right now... I think that's plenty already... But well, they did say they plan to add more...』

『EDIT: Tried the colors out... Now I think it needs more colors too >_< Basically there are white, black, red, pink, purple, brown (why the heck did they make 8 versions of the brown?), yellow, something that looks a bit orange, dark green (not light green!), light blue and dark blue. Others are a few alterations of these...』

Last edited:
I saw screen shot of all those color.... I only like a couples of them... The rest look ugly or it doesn't go with the armor....

Sorry to jump in this thread, but I would like to ask a question: it is known if the retail game will be a pay to play? Normally I avoid online games, but being a fan of the franchise piqued my interest :P

Sorry to jump in this thread, but I would like to ask a question: it is known if the retail game will be a pay to play? Normally I avoid online games, but being a fan of the franchise piqued my interest :P

This thread is about FFXIV, so you can ask bout anything... It open up to anyone that need answer...

Now to answer your question...... It pay to play.... Just like FFXI.....

No problem.... It seem the p2p turn peoples away a lot.... You can try the open beta when it is release to change your mind.... Open beta may start at the end of this month or aug.... Not sure when cuz it got no date yet.....

Well...considering that i'm not too much into mmo/mmorpg games the p2p feature is just an overkill for me XD, but maybe I will try with the open beta in the future, i'm curious to try the gameplay :P

『Well yeah, pay to play certainly is a minus... Especially if you are busy and aren't able to play enough... But still, once you buy the game you also get a free month (I think...) so if you just buy the game in the month you will be most free, it should be possible to go through the main story and try out different classes in the process... Although I'm not yet sure how long the main story is...』

Yeah... us poor college students have no money :(

It understandable that life style will impact the p2p a lot for peoples....

I don't know if I will have any to pay for the fee.... Managing my phone bill and internet from my on and off pt job left me with scrap... Granted this is my 1st mmo that I'm gonna be playing so I'm not sure if p2p or f2p is vetter than the other....

And [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION];... Will you still be on the same server during the full release???

『Yeah, I think I said so before too... I'll stay on Moogle if its there during the full release...』

Gotcha... I heard that server will merge if not lot of peoples on there or I could be wrong.....

And there will be phase 3 test 5.... It seem peoples kind of confirm it.... After that it open beta.... I wait a long time for it be it finally getting close...

『Test 5:』
"Dates and Times

July 10, 2013 (Wednesday), 2:00 a.m. to July 15 (Monday), 2:00 a.m. (PDT)
July 10, 2013 (Wednesday), 9:00 a.m. to July 15 (Monday), 9:00 a.m. (GMT)

* Beta test phase 3 will conclude on Monday, July 15th. The beta test phase 4 schedule will be announced at a later time.
* Testing of the new Lodestone will conclude on Wednesday, July 17th at 2:00 a.m. (PDT) / 9:00 a.m.(GMT). Please note that the new Lodestone will be inaccessible when testing has ended."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US