Hmm... I saw the server list... All server with EU is base in USA... NA/EU is same server base.... Just that it where EU community will gather I guess.... I join that server too then...

Bonus!
More details
Pre-Order FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn and get early access to the game along with the Cait Sith Doll Minion pet and Moogle Cap digital in-game content!

Early Access
Get a head start with early access to the game servers ahead of the official launch and make your mark in the realm of Eorzea.

Cait Sith Doll Minion:
On sabbatical from Shinra and looking for adventure Cait Sith will join our party as a non-combat pet when you preorder the game

Moogle Cap
Show your love of Final Fantasy and strut around the world of Eorzea in this Moogle themed hat. Kupo!

EARLY ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS:

Visit http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com and register. You will be notified via email prior to the launch of the game on when you can return and redeem your preorder code to unlock Early Access to the game along with instructions on how to receive your Cait Sith Doll minion and Moogle Cap digital content.

『Hmmmm... Early access sounds great since the game comes out at the end of summer and I actually want to play it while I'm not busy with college stuff... But I've never pre-ordered anything so I'm not sure how that works...』

Since you go by EU server then are you in EU then???? If so, do you got eb/gametop around your area??? Just drop $5 or pay for the whole thing.... Or get it of amazon..... Pre-order is just a way that the store will have a copies of the game for you.... They will hold on to it and won't sell it to anyone but you if the store run of off stock that those didn't reserve then they can't get that copies....

Edit: I'll just add this from wiki....

A pre-order is an order placed for an item which has not yet been released. The idea for pre-orders came when people found it hard to get popular items in stores due to their popularity. Companies were then given the idea to allow people to reserve their own personal copy, before the release, which has been a huge success. Pre-orders allow consumers to guarantee immediate delivery on release, manufacturers can gauge how much demand there will be and hence how large initial production runs should be, and sellers can be assured of minimum sales. Additionally, high pre-order rates can be used to generate publicity to further increase sales.

『I know what the pre-order is... Its just that I never used it... Also, amazon doesn't ship video games to my country... Its just a problem with payment card I guess... Here to pay for something online we need to take off limitations on card (or something like that) beforehand on the day the money would be taken from card, but with pre-orders money is usually not taken immediately but when order is going to get shipped. Last time I tried pre-ordering a game it somehow was unable to take off the money so order got cancelled in the end >_<』

『That's not the problem >_< There are lots of there sites I order it from. Its just that pre-order is kinda meddlesome here...』

I see.... Well, check which site will give you the code.... You only need that for early access.....

『Hmmmm... Guess I'll try something later...』

『Also, I wonder if Arcanist (summoner) class will become available in the Phase 4...』

Hmm... I heard it gonna be available on the release of the game.......

『Well, its obvious that it will in the full game but there was already an Arcanists Guild in the starting city during Phase 4 + I really want to try it out... I always liked these classes where you fight alongside your cute animals/spirits...』

Summoning is fun but the class will be open on launch.... Peoples ask about it and Yoshi-P said at launch.... He want to held back some classes during the beta....

:sigh: And I can already craft Arcanist's weapons too... + I wanted to play Limsa's starting story but since I'm not interested in Marauder class Arcanists who are also there were like the only choice... Oh well, guess when Phase 4 starts I'll choose Pugilist and play Ul'Dah's starting story since I already got to see Gridania's...』

Wonder which VA language we could choose from the multi-lang during the phase 4???? Or is it only during launch that any VA option you could choose????

『Hmmmm... Don't know... I wonder if we will be able also change voice language for story too... Although I kinda doubt it there id still hope...』

I read that it multi-lang voice..... Went through lot of pages on the SE forum looking for info on class and stumble upon the VA....

『Multi-lang is good... But that is if japanese is included in the languages there of course...』

『Yep, then its okay...』

『Only the final test is left for Phase 3... I wonder how long will it last...』

If everything goes by that pdf they show then 2 more weeks...

Last edited:
『Well, they said that final test will test how good servers are able to run for a few days straight so maybe the test itself will last a week or so... Doesn't really matter though since I don't have much to do in the Phase 3 anymore anyway ;p』

『Its great then... FFs usually don't have very bad english VAs but I still like original japanese more...』

『Guess I'll try things out with the pre-order later day...』

I never seen the trailer for it yet.... So I can't say which is better....

I'm gonna be a Conjurer when I start..... Wish I could start out as a Fisher......

『Japanese trailer:』
『English trailer:』

『I like japanese one more of course... Not only voice acting is better but lines the say sound better as well...』

『Start out as a secondary gathering class xD』

Last edited:
Hmm... That mask man at the end doesn't sound bad in english.....

Why not???? Imagine tackling the boss as fisher fighting with a fish pole.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?