『I can't cancel order anymore since they already sent it out. 2nd if its 1/100 its just impossible for 6 packages to arrive in a row, you know. And thats considering my luck. All the games I ordered from other countries arrived within 3-4 weeks... Also, 1. I want hard copy and 2. They already took the money so it will be too much of a waste to get digital now...』

oh so that what you meant when Slayn said that it would cost you more to go digital.

3-4 weeks? then that means your package is by porter. I am actually thinking of buying a hard copy (the normal one) just for the sake of having one (and as backup in case this laptop breaks too) then just give away the key.

I think you need the key to activate it, maybe....

Yea, I saw the bomb earring.... I think the whole worlds will get again....

Sigh... Still waiting for you, Mad....

『Finally... Ufufu... Ufufufufufu... I finally got it!!!!!!!!!!! Muwahahahahahahahahaha!:rant:

『Sorry for super late reply (thread was kinda all but forgotten xD), but yeah, we are still active over there with the expansion coming out and stuff~』

『Not sure if it mentioned you first time so here: [MENTION=105073]Mka47[/MENTION];』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg