Just log out if you're not gonna be home.... I afk but I'm mostly eating and look at the log......

30min left till this new maintenance is done....

Btw, when you getting the game? Been a week now.... And buy a cheap iPod or just get a used one from a friends.....

『I told you that it might take over a month in bad case (don't get it at all in worst), didn't I?』

『1.I don't have friends... 2.Cheap? With cheapest being over 400$ and thats about the same price as PS4 its easier to say than do... It is already expensive oversees but inside this country it gets at least 1.4 times higher because of taxes and other shit...』

All you said was you probably get it by this week.... Now it a month.... Go to the PO and start a rampage now.... Show them some madness....

No friends, what kind of sad life are you living??? Damn, you got no cheap used one to buy??? I can get it for like 50$ or 100$....

I wonder why peoples still afk when they fix the log in issues and add more limit to the server....

『If I do it now, I won't get the game ever... So I decided to wait till I get the game before killing them all off...』

『I hate all humans. Why the hell should I become friends with any of them?』

『In this country people sell their stuff because there should be some sort of trouble with it. And of course they will hide that. The chance of person selling his used iPod because he wants just wants to buy something else or because he doesn't need it while it is in good condition is 0% in this country. I don't trust anyone here. And I won't even try to. If I learned anything by living here then it is buying used stuff here is absolutely NG.』

『Btw, [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; they resumed digital sales...』

Last edited:
Lol..... But you got friends on AS.... Or are you saying we are not human???

Btw, made it to 50 and got my last AF for my class.... Now I don't know if I want to finish the main story or wait for you.... Heard that peoples is farming the story dungeon for myth tomes now since they stop the AK and Wandering Palace speed run..... Don't want to hear fools telling me to skip the CS when I'm watching it.....

『Nope, I'm saying I don't think of you as friends ;p Just some weird people its fun to talk with. (I'm sure if I saw you in real life I wouldn't be able to speak freely busy with thinking how to kill you...)』

『Yeah, I know... I refresh your lodestone page from time to time to see your lvls...』

『Well, if you aren't hurrying anywhere, it might be better to wait for me. But you can also just tell them "Shut up, you are getting a bonus because of me so get over and wait!"...』

:sigh:Another week goes by and still no sight of my copy... I hate this country...』

Lol.... Thought of killing.....

I was never in a hurry.... If I was then I be fate farming too but I got there by quest and dungeon run for green gears.... Also spend my time crafting..... Seen a lot of peoples just farmed their way to 50 so they can get the DL gears.....

『I see... Well, and I nothing else to do but to wait till my game delivers... Although I probably shouldn't even expect it to be delivered earlier than Friday...』

The way I see it...... I be paying for the sub when you got yours......

Oh, I need to add that I be 50 like 2 weeks ago if I was rushing.... I read everything in the games... That include minor quest.... I'm really enjoying it very much... Now what class should I get to 30???

『Well, I guess you can try lvl uping THM to get BLM for a change? Might even reach my lvl with that one before I get the game xD』

Yea, dpsing seem very easy.... No need to worry about healing at all just on attacking.....

『Well, dps classes should probably have their own difficulties although I guess most difficult would still be tanks and healers...』

Hmm..... I never knew toto rak dungeon drop lvl 20+ green weapon..... Now I need to get it...........

Don't seem to be that hard when dpsing..... Healing, you got to worry of who you should heal when things get chaotic.... I know it tank 1st but what about yourself????

『I think I told you that it drops green stuff before too... When I got a book from there...』

『Nyah? What do you mean? Is it hard playing as ACN? I don't think its very easy but not that difficult either. Pretty much depends on how other party members do... It is very good to balance the team if tank is doing bad, or if healer can't keep up healing and stuff like that while still damaging enemy with different poisons.』

Playing as ACN is very easy.... Just got to watch out that carby doesn't use knock back.....

Hmm.... It like this run I did last night on Haukke Manor.... Made it to the final boss.... Healer died from bomb cuz I think he didn't see the aoe area..... Then there was adds spawn... The one-eye and 2 females sentry.... I switch to healing and dpsing since I'm a THM mean unlimited mp.... Was healing everyone like crazy.....

just purchased my copy and still downloading. what world are you all in?

[MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION]; Moogle server.....

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; I think you need to bold/highlight the world....

『Ugh... I might reaaaaaally hate Aexiel's luck now... >_<』

just played it, reached level 10 in 3 hours (god can it take a while to read through all the text) went in as an arcanist but I think I will shift my focus to Black Mage or Dragoon cause with my lag spikes I'd end up dead pretty early in a dungeon run and as support I might cast too late.

In game the name is Aexiel Deiss btw

『And it seems today is yet another day the copy didn't arrive for me...』

『Don't know if I should be glad that you were able to make your character considering that until a bit over 4 or so hours ago there was a restriction for character creation on Moogle or curse you for your great luck that I seem to lack...』

Last edited:
To tell you the truth I made mine 7 hours ago and there wasn't any character restriction, none that I know of.

I guess I just got lucky considering I have another exam this coming monday and (if I pass) I'd be forced to work and hardly be able to play anymore. So in short I can only play either late at night or really early in the morning.

[MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION]; Dammit... Put your timezone.... I don't know when is morning or night like that.... I'm est so you catch me all day if I'm not working....

『Added Aexiel to member list, added mine and Slayn's time zone...』

Yo Mad.... It seem aexiel got better luck than you.....

Btw, I know how to unlock Amdapor Keep dungeon..... You need to beat the last story dungeon which is Castrum M-someting-m and beat Aurum Vale then talk to your GC commander and you will get the quest for the dungeon......

Castrum M. is dungeon of Main Story quest.....

GMT+8 sorry forgot to put it.

but I can only play later about night time here cause my sister has my laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?