Well, since I was too stupid to pre-purchase I ended up getting looking through hell for a PC copy and it turns out SE has frozen all forms of sales so it'll probably take a month before I can get the actual game.

Enjoy the game guys.

SE froze the sale for digital.... Hard copy can still be bought... Just got to look for it... And that too bad... I was hoping somebody would join me... It getting really boring dungeon with random peoples....

『Getting PS4 version for free?! Thats an awesome news! A bit too awesome to trust actually... Whats the source? EDIT: Ah forget it, just found that news on siliconera...』

『Aexiel, if any of shops near you got the physical copy it should be pretty easy getting it, you know?』

『Btw, it seems that some people are confusing this with getting access to PS4 beta test, but I just listened to the japanese conference and it said that we'll be able to get the game for free once the main service on it starts meaning it is the full game of course ^_^』

『And thats +2 points for PS4...』

It JP that are beta testing it.... I know we will get the full game... Just some peoples can't read well...

Now I just got to wait till it out to get the PS4 or get the PS4 1st but not on the 1st day.....

Btw, it seem like all the PC user is getting/buying the game for the PS3 so they can get it for free on the PS4.... Some don't even have a PS3....

『Yeah, getting consoles on 1st day = 1.More money, 2.New gen of 3 red lights of death or overheat xD』

Hmm... That what I did when the PS3 came out... Got the JP one... Everything was 1200$+.... I don't even use it much when I heard all 1st gen got YLOD.... So, I'm waiting it out till the quirk is out on the PS4... Hoe it not like the 2nd gen PS3 too.... YLOD too....

『Well, 2nd or 3rd gen X360 were already normal and didn't give 3 red lights I think... Lets hope we won't see the troubles that will MOST CERTAINLY happen to first gen new consoles for long xD Kinda looking forward to what kind of bugs they will cause now actually since I won't be getting consoles until those bugs are fixed ^_^ (unless KH3 comes out at least half a year before next gen comes out...)』

No way KH3 will come out half year from PS4.... It took FFXV 5+ years since it was announce... So, you can expected it to be when 2nd or 3rd gen PS4....

『Hmmmmm... Yeah, considering that they are also going to release KH2.5 before KH3 and we don't even have release date for it, I think you are right...』

『Btw, I think my situation is at least better than all those people who registered their codes to wrong service accounts xD Need to try not to do that...』

Those peoples did not read or scroll down.... I saw all that too but took my time on it.... I saw next and create new account.... Next was kind of on the bottom... Just got to scroll down.... Guess they were rushing it cuz they want to play only to get error if you do....

『Hmmmmm... Slayn, do you have iOS or android to get that Libra Eorzea???』

『Btw, can you check if Aleport is considered Rest Zone? Cause I think it was there that I last logged out... Was too sleepy to remember clearly though xD』

Hmm... Yea, I got an IPod and the libra is cool... It the databases.. Pretty cool just that it don't tell where you can get those unique armors at.... At least I know what lvl goes where...

Aleport is a rest place... So you will get that xp bonus...

Btw, I type this from my IPod...

『I see... Too bad it doesn't show where to get unique armors... I kinda hoped it does >_<』

『Thats good... Would have been such a waste if I was out in the field and wasted so much bonus xD』

Nope.... But at least you know what mobs to kill to get the mats......

Btw, they are reducing the fee on repairs.... High lvl armors repairs cost is insane.... Mines cost 1k to 2k on a 20% durability lost...

『Well, I suppose that is quite useful too...』

『You know, repair fee was even higher in beta 3 xD』

Is the cost very high for low lvl armors? Lvl 50 can cost up to 10k when you wipe or just from using it..... And earning Gil seem very little...

『The armor broke quicker (3 wipes = -75%) and I think 1 piece of armor's repair cost was at least 400gil at lvl25-30...』

Hmm.... That how much it cost now when you repairs...

Oh, the libra also tell you where you can buy the mats too... Very useful... Now I don't have to look up where to find mats.. Just looking for armors now is what I'm looking up to find out where it is....

Btw, I got most green armors for the mages except for the high lvl ones...

『Yeah, I guess that will help a lot for higher lvl crafters as well since mats can't be bought from the guild...』

『Congrats. Got them all while lvl uping your mages till 20+ in dungeons?』

Thanks and yep.... Such a hassle..........

You can buy mats as long as your craft classes is high enough to buy it... Just got to find it... They show which npc sell them...

You need to get a iPod or android... Very useful man...

Btw, I made a macro for blacklisting tell from Gil seller... Don't have to type out their name anymore....

『Hmmmm... Its not that I don't want to buy it or I think its useless, its just that it is too damn expensive... And I don't have that much money to spend...』

『They spam so much?! xD』

The chat log is over flow with them.... You see more of them then anybody else.... The tell I rarely get it now but if I didn't blacklist them then I will get 5 tell from different bots/hacked account.....

Btw, did you see the updates notice..... Lol, they nerf speed run on keep dungeon run.... Also add auto-kick for afk.....

『I know... But still... 30 minutes is a bit too short for auto-kick I think... With people who get the still logged in error this might be for better, but what if someone just got some urgent business to do and had to go away for just a bit over 30 minutes and then couldn't get in because of login restrictions...』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?