So... Are you gonna spend time on test 5 for a week???? Don't burnt yourself out from the beta spending too much time on it preventing you getting the full release....

Are we gonna create a LS/FC ASF????

『I don't even plan on playing at all though? I already checked dyes and everything else I wanted... There is pretty much no point in continuing since char will be deleted anyway... And I don't like to waste my time...』

『Lets go with FC since there are more things for them... Although they can be created only starting from lvl 25 and there are 3 signs needed so we would need at least 4 members... But there are also bonuses like an ability to summon a primal once to help in battle if you defeat it. (need to defeat again to recharge)』

Last edited:
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; I read a bit between LS/FC and I see it very different from each other... So, no worry on the FC one cuz I got a friend that gonna be playing it also.... BTW, which grand company did you play with????

Oh... We can have housing for our FC but it kind of pricey....

Info and got if from here--->http://www.ffxivinfo.com/content/player-housing.php

So with the the introduction of Phase 4 it seems like there will be housing. We will be stress testing the housing system during that phase. I'm actually a bit pretty excited to see how a lot of this will work as well.

Building a House

The housing system will be instanced, which means players will zone out into an area designated for player houses. There will be one housing area for each of the three city states of Gridania, Limsa Lominsa and Ul'dah and once any of these instances are filled a new instance will open up. This means there is no limit on how many plots of land are in the system.

Housing will cost a lot of gil. It has been said that in order to buy a medium sized plot of land you will need to spend the equivalent of levelling a class to 50 on quests three times and put all the gil you earned into your house. Large plots will be insanely expensive and there will only be 3 such plots per instance. It may be better to start small and work your way up. But there is a twist. Land prices will fall over time if the plot has not been bought up. So it is effectively a good gil sink, the rich will buy early and high while the less well off will wait until the prices are more in line with their savings.

Two types of housing will be available. These are free company housing as well as individual housing, however free company housing will make it into the game first. These are essentially the same thing, except that with free company housing any bonuses (more on this later) will be available to everyone within the free company. There will also be a shared item safe within free company housing. Free companies can increase in rank and this will bring more housing features to them over time.

Customization

In each house you will be able to build parks and towers, which are used to give bonuses to all members of your free company, or in the case of individual housing - yourself. This may be one of the most attractive parts of FFXIV: A Realm Reborn's housing system as it gives it a sense of purpose. Some examples of possible bonuses that producer Naoki Yoshida has mentioned include a 25% bonus to experience points earned, making crafting faster to level, to aid in HQ crafting or to increase the rate of gil acquisition.

『Wow... I wondered if guild (FC) houses will be available but somehow thought that chance of that will be low... Glad I was wrong ^_^』

『In Phase 3 I chose Twin Adder (yellow Gridania one), but after getting to look at the armor sets there after playing for a bit I think of choosing Maelstrom (red Limsa one). I like red color more... Don't know if there is much difference between different GCs storywise though...』

Grand companies quest seem the same but slight different due to their own story... Different companies give armors and weapon to certain classes that is not in their city.... Heard that if you are in the same companies as your LS/FC you get some bonus from dungeon and stuff... Not sure what it is yet... All the quest is different till the end where it merges....

Grand Companies quest info ----->http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Grand_Company_Quests

Everything could be different in ARR....

We should ad for ASF FC here.....

『Well, Phase 3 had only one GC quest so I'm not sure... Anyway, I guess we'll decide after we get the 20th lvl and choice for GC will be presented... You cannot create FC until you are lvl 25 anyway >_<』

『Btw, armor and stuff you get from GC is exchanged for seals that you collect by completing GC leves or by fighting in FATE encounters (later is faster and more exp)』

Hmm... Yea... I seen the list for the armors and weapons.... It seem that Maelstrom carry unique weapon for archer when the classes is at Gradinia....

We could get started as LS 1st then up grade to FC.... Need to recruit more ASF members.... Wonder if any from here will be playing it also???

『[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION] ;, Zoa and [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; displayed some interest. I doubt Zoa will actually buy and play though... Although if he does it will most probably be with his gf (don't remember her name here >_<)』

Hmm... Well... His gf could also join.... That mean we need to get more members in-game then or just enough from here to do instances and stuff cuz it a 4-man/woman party....

『Well first story quests till lvl 15 will go solo only, afterwards it will become Light Party (4 players) for quite some time and later (probably somewhere over lvl 30) it will be Full Party (8 players)... I think it said something like this somewhere...』

8-party is end game content..... Maybe....

Well... Let plan right now and see how thing will go....

『Yeah... I also still have to pre-order it... I fall asleep and forget to do that each time >_<』

『I'll ask Zoa about it in skype when I see him online and those 2 should come by mentions...』

Lol.... Well... It seem like the CE is sold out on the SE site and retailer.... Not sure bout it around EU though..... Hope you get a copy if you really wanted one.....

『Nah, I doubt I'll get a CE... No real point in it for me except for that Coeurl mount...』

Which ever one you want just make sure to pre-order to get early access.... That the only way to get it, it seem.... Unless you want to start on Aug. 27 while almost everybody got a great head start....

『Yeah, I think I'll manage to pre-order it before that xD』

Start selling your body to make some extra cash to them lolis...... And get the game.... We need more members in it.... J/K... I see... Well... That your time getting it...

when the time comes i'll make sure to tell u guys so help me lvl up okayz?

『Well beta Phase 4 is free and open to everyone so you should probably at least check that? It will help decide whether to buy the game or not and if yes then it will also increase your motivation to get more money ^_^』

『Btw, Slayn, until higher lvls Twin Adder's light armor will look similar to this:』
TwinAdder.jpg

『Although a bow isn't from set (didn't have enough seals and too much time to get them)』

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US