Status
Not open for further replies.

MadSova

愛と狂気の詩人
Elite Member
Jan 5, 2012
『So, I think it wasn't done before, so here it is, the ASF's first title-less LPW, enjoy the Madness ^_^ Ijyou. Sova out.』

『- Insignificant spam is not accepted.
- Chit chatting is allowed.
- Quoting quotes is not allowed.
- Double posting is not allowed.』

『The person chosen by LPW to post the 2499th post or a person chosen by the chosen one will obtain the sacred right to make the next LPW.』

『And lastly but most importanly: Madness ^_^』

Last edited:
Reactions: Leggy
/me runs in and flips sova.
3IfHnrU.gif

/me hangs nee-san with his own intestines

can't have an LPW made by mimi without some mad act :goodtea:

...well I didn't need that body anymore anyway!
:nekopara_hmph:
/me decides to downgrade nee-chan's genes on the next replacement of his body.

『Woo! Its Pinata time!』
/me takes out a bat and blindfold and plays with hanged Seph like with Pinata!

『I like how you show 0 reaction to Seph's body being beaten with a bat while being hung with it's intestines ^_^』

『Woo! Its Pinata time!』
/me takes out a bat and blindfold and plays with hanged Seph like with Pinata!

Why are you swinging at nothing? When a shinseph body dies it disintegrates to prevent theft of his superior genetic code.

『Before you noticed, I actually got few of your cells while stabbing you with a knife earlier and already made a vaccine that stops the disintegrating so I simply injected it into this body and having fun with it now ^_^ How funny how far confidence can take you. You are so confident in yourself you started to reject reality of your body being beaten xD』

You can't vaccinate it, that's not how vaccination works. The complete disintegration is hard coded into the base genes. You'd have to rewrite the whole thing at which point it ceases to be shinseph.

Even if you somehow had, you would end the universe. Only one shinseph can be at a time.

『Yep, it is indeed written into the code. But it is surprising how easily code can break by just a single mistake in it. Like a program will refuse to work if you remove even a single ; from it. Just had to make it change a single part of genes and whole disintegration process fell apart~ ^_^』

『And in fact, it is possible for more than 1 instance of program called Seph to be ran at the same time in the OS Universe. The same way as few instances of same picture can be opened in Photo Viewer's few different windows.』

『Yep, it is indeed written into the code. But it is surprising how easily code can break by just a single mistake in it. Like a program will refuse to work if you remove even a single ; from it. Just had to make it change a single part of genes and whole disintegration process fell apart~ ^_^』
Your right it fails to work, like I said it's hard coded into the base genes, any alterations or malfunctions the genes cease to work at all, thus ceasing to be shinseph at all. The self destruct is interwoven with everything and will self repair to ensure ShinCo genetic secrets remain secret. Attempts to tamper are subject to legal action. I will be glad to inform legal of this attempted breach.
Samy! How was your day? Did you have your mid-term today?

/me pulls Samy to sit by me to watch now Sova and Shin.
/me hugs Jezzy-chan.
:nekopara_hug:

『And in fact, it is possible for more than 1 instance of program called Seph to be ran at the same time in the OS Universe. The same way as few instances of same picture can be opened in Photo Viewer's few different windows.』
No, shin's god contract forbids it. Instant blue screen if you try.

Congrats on winning [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; :cheering: the LPW has a 2,500 post limit though that king set a while back.

Anyway, time for bed. Later. :korokke_zzz:

『As long as I temper with code enough for it to retain the form of Seph, even if it is just an empty body, it still doesn't change the fact that it was your body and that I am beating it ^_^ Well, I did beat it enough to no longer be recognizable though but that is a small detail~』

『As if I would ever cared about something like legality.:lmao:

『But I love the number 26!:crushed:

Night T
:korokke_bye:

/me hugs Shin back.
:puniko_happy:
Jezzy-chan, you play otoge and nintendo stuff, do you play any other games?

『As long as I temper with code enough for it to retain the form of Seph, even if it is just an empty body, it still doesn't change the fact that it was your body and that I am beating it ^_^ Well, I did beat it enough to no longer be recognizable though but that is a small detail~』

『As if I would ever care about something like legality.:lmao:

『But I love the number 26!:crushed:
Maybe... /me fires disintegration ray at the perversion of shinseph hanging there.

Last edited:
『Wait... What is this strange deja vu feeling...』

『Welp, I got bored of beating it anyway... Much more fun to beat living people anyway~』 /me silently puts the bloodied bat away and goes to wash off blood in the shower...

『Also, stop the damn quotting! It makes me mad!:raging:

Samy! How was your day? Did you have your mid-term today?

/me pulls Samy to sit by me to watch now Sova and Shin.

Hellos jezzie~ /me pours a couple cups of tea~
Nope midterm is tmr~ And I have to wake at 5:45 so im debating whether to sleep soon or not...~

Reactions: Jezebel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3