What's the funniest anime you've ever watched?

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
It's the funniest anime I've ever watched !! :hapjudge: and this anime is just the one who can made me laugh in all episodes :rant:

yuri yuri was very funny,recently watched Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou and it was one of the funniest Anime i´ve ever seen

Yeah, Fumoffu was a good one. Although I can't pick between this FMP season and Ouran high school host club. ^^

The funniest anime i've watched so far might of been Nichijou or Love Lab just becuase how riduculous they are

My Bride is a Mermaid or Seto no Hanayome had me in stitches in the first two episodes, then the laughs stopped so hard, but man those two eps were awesome

The funniest anime I've ever seen is definitely Great Teacher Onizuka without a doubt. It's about a ex delinquent who wishes to be a teacher because he wanna see high school girls, very funny. I recommend watching it if you like funny/comedy animes!

Im not into Comedy that much....but Sora No Otoshimono ,Love Hina,Kyou No go no Ni was fun to watch ( im sure there are more....)

I rarely watch those kind of anime but I've seen Daily Lives of High school Boys and liked it.

Daily Lives of Highschool Boys, and Naruto SD Rock Lee Seishun Full-Power Ninden

I think they would be Sket Dance, Nichijou or Baka to Test. Also Gintama has made laugh a lot.

Last edited:
Either Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka or Haganai. They both have enough crude jokes and sexual innuendos to get a good laugh out of me.

Out of the 830+ animu titles I've seen. Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou or Daily Lives of High School Boys is my pick. I've never laughed at an anime so much in my entire life. Its so funny I specifically watch it when I feel like I need a pick-up laugh.

Reactions: fguelffstan
I stayed between Gintama and One Piece. But I think Gintama is funnier than OP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.