What's the funniest anime you've ever watched?

I wish I could say it's a difficult question, but whenever funny comes up, Gintama! always comes to mind. Can't stress it enough!:XD: Especially the starting episodes of the second season. The funeral episode and human-punching bag episode had me rolling, and rolling, and still rolling.....:lmao:

Followed by Baka to Testo Shuukanjo, Seitokai Yakuindomo, Ben-to. Will definitely check out Nichijou and the other titles that were posted

seitokai yakuindomo and detroit metal city

but nichijou and azumanga daioh are also very funny, cause they are so sick xDD

For me, it also has to be Gintama followed by Nichijou.

Gintama is really funny, although I'm only watch several episodes, School Rumble (that crazy class), and Azumanga Daioh (well, some episodes make me bored, but it really funny) :D

I think the best scenes where in Samurai Champloo (the baseball match might have been the best thing ever), but overall the first season of Baka to test to Shokanju was pretty hillarious.

Reactions: tonlinetiffany

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.