What's the funniest anime you've ever watched?

Mob Psycho 100 and anime about schoolboys that are doing funny things, name of what I forgot .he-he

Top 3 funniest anime for me would be Cromartie High, Konosuba, and Daily Lives of High School Boys.

Easily Gintama lol. I like comedy anime a lot it is hard to pick a funniest. Gintama is constantly funny tho to me.

KonoSuba, hands down. Pretty sure I almost died from laughter at least once in every episode. ^^

without a doubt the two seasons of School rumble :D

School-Rumble.png

Try Handa-Kun, Gamers, Ixion Saga DT (All works from Natsume sensei like Konosuba, Kemono Michi , Combatants would be dispatched are funny as well).

Seitokai Yakuindomo is funny too.
Honestly there are tons of those that are just too funny..

Danshi Koukousei No Nichijou

This is a purely funny series. It revolves around the lives of three best friends, and has no plot whatsoever. Each episode is random, but the antics that are shown are just great. You’ll die laughing here.

Seitokai Yakuindomo

The most funniest anime I’ve watched yet. Again, no plot, just pure fun. And trust me, there’s a whole lot of pervertedness going on here. This anime is
really fun to watch.

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?

Loled at the fullest watching this. Couldn’t complete it, but its really funny, and also has (some) crude humour.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls