What's the funniest anime you've ever watched?

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

tumblr_nafetim3an1r0wlweo1_500.gif

This show! Literary girl scenes were the best.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
I'm not watching that much anime (maybe one or two per season, if at all), but the funniest ones I saw so far were D-Frag, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. (SNAFU) and the last one would be Gamers!.

I wish there would be a second season of D-Frag. Didn't watch the second season of SNAFU so far. I put it on hold, since I don't like it if there's a further season which comes out a few years later. Until then I forgot everything, haha.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
So far for my the funniest is the parody made up by the author of attack on titans... Called "titans junior high" I don't remember well :P The well made references to the first season since chapter one are so hilarious!!!! "A must watch" anime ;)

"Gintama" is the funniest anime for me. GeraGera warai masu.
I also enjoyed "Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun."
The ending cover song "Taiyou ga Kureta Kisetsu" (good old Japanese song) was fun to listen to.

Surprisingly, the English dub for Golden Boy is pretty hilarious. Sexy Commando Gaiden: Sugoi yo!! Masaru-san is another good one that mad me laugh.

For the current season, I think Asobi Asobase is one of the funniest anime I have ever seen. The show revolves around 3 girls and their daily ridiculous endeavors. Give ep 1 a shot and you'll definitely be hooked!

Reactions: lconklejean
Yuushibu? I have something new to watch now! :D

Golden Boy is what pops into my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread