so I guess I will let you pick your numbers

[MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]

need your numbers :p

also civs don't know their allies

only mafia do.

lol yeah uni that would be nice

But does it really makes difference what number u are? If no Im good with this one lol

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]
Numbers?

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION]
Hahahahaha don't worry I only launch annoying people trough the ceiling or out the window... :3

Hmm.. are those abilities have some value on this game? about powerful/imbalance skills or just used to lynch people?

But then the mafia will know who civs are just by looking at players list, cause as I see there is only one guy beside those 2 teams, so % of guessing the civ is too high

But does it really makes difference what number u are? If no Im good with this one lol

it really doesn't matter, but I was planning to assign roles to certain numbers but its still random.

so your choice.

I completely forgot about that til kionea chose 6 :p
but upto you.

yeah they mafia will know but mafia are one's doing to the killings.

the object is to stop the mafia members, note abilities can only be used at night.

uni you get the option to choose what number you want from 1-14

if they are not taken.

So mafia on on PMs votes who to kill and who will use an ability right? And then civs trying to find out and counter it? And if mafia suceeds civs can try and find the one killed? Cause u mentioned lyncing the one who killed, but whoever they lynch he/she's dead right ?

yeah the mafia have to vote on who to kill

they can use their ability if they have one available, sam's going to balance out the abilities so they can't be abused.

also once your lynched your dead :p

civilians will also have perks which can prevent certain things from happening which can be activated in the day phase and will be in effect during the night phase.

abilities can't be used often and you have no idea if a mafia member will target you. also you have no idea who is on your team as well.

Last edited:
but civs can lynch anyone so it works same as mafia killing some1 and mafia trying to counter it or?

yeah the one with must votes at end of the day phase gets lynched

remember abilities can activated that negates that.

for example mafia can choose to kill somebody

but then use their ability to prevent them from getting lynches or from other harmful effects.

note we still haven't finalized the perks yet so we can't say much yet.

I dont think abilities should effect lynching... well idk... Hmm so im balancing? xD I guess ill get to work on that then~

Hmm theres so much random stuff that wasnt in the anime... xD Shoving that stuff in anyway~

I'm in. Number 8. Let's hope there is enough people who join this one :D

Not sure if you can consider me in it, keeping in mind the fact that I may not be able to play every day. Still I'd like number 5 please, if I'm allowed to join.....

i would like to hide in the corner with number 14 plz~

ive been lazy lately so i havnt got on much heck ive had trouble walking just b/c its tiresome to do so >.>

i will try but things are getting busy lately and i find myself sleeping soon after getting home T_T total waste of time that could be spent watching anime/playing games/reading and or daydreaming. i wish i was an insomniac

maybe it will be like starvation and after a week or 2 you just dont even feel it anymore

Hmm you mean try to get yourself on those 2 hrs of sleep per day schedules where you die if you miss one of your naps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.