『Mafia Game 8 Sign-Up thread.』

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, okay! Is there a particular sheet or place to post/send the character bio?

『Click on my name and then click on Private Message, and send it there... Here's an example template:

Name: Random (name) Random (surname if has any)
Race: Random (if should be mentioned)
Title: Super High School Level Random (or simply SHSL Random)

Ability: Able to summon random powers. You need to make up lots of random powers or have host (me) think them up for you and whenever you want to use them host will use Random Number Generator to choose ability used. Abilities should be as much random as possible. (can be pretty much whatever you want including magic and stuff like that but should be explained fairly well, shouldn't be too op and be balanced (the more pluses it gives the more minuses it should give))

Story: On one random day Random randomly became very random and so he randomly used his random powers for random reasons until he was randomly invited to world famous academy for geniuses... (story about character, would be quite good if it is able to tell more about character's personality but you can pretty much write it however you want)』

『That was just example of Random's random power xD』

『Yo Fear...』

『And no, I want it to be fancy! >_<』

dont worry samye its my B day today so today i wont kill you.

and maddie should i update my guy give him more history and well reason why he is there?

thanks, just got home from work though and no one is home...

『Yesssssssssss... I'm perfectionist so it will just pain me later to look at not so impressive title >_<』

『Yeah, it would be nice since your character profile is pretty... short xD Can't understand much of personality from just what you sent... Well, the reason should be like all people here, because of getting invitation to the academy 1 way or another.』

『Also, Happy and Mad Birthday~』

『Looking forward to it then... And for now I'll continue writing up the giant post...』

wow 20 people, this maybe more then mine i think

edit: wait i also got 20, 1 more then this game gets the new recorded of the most players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25