『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

『The cases have been confirmed to be cases of Kuro's murder and Maeve's murder and to be different murders... After 2 testimonies against Maeve being murderer of Kuro first 2 votes were made! First case will be concluded in 1 day (irl) or less from this point! Current votes:』
Kuro's case: 2 votes for Maeve from Tane and Satori.

『Current votes:』
Kuro's case: 2 votes for Maeve from Tane, Satori and Daiya (the mysterious girl).

i wonder if maeve's killer will confess his/her sins or if anyone studied it enough to figure it out :evillaugh:

lol but u forgot, i was there when and know what happen u twat before i died

i know who the real killer is for the 2nd trial

well that vid could say was a hint of me killing myself but something else too people would have to remember a certain story which a certain someone said.

ill say this as my last hint: poeple tend to leave out important details invovling themselves doing certain bad things

[hl-red]『5 votes were made for Maeve (Tane, Satori, Daiya, Hanami and Final) so since there are only 10 of you left and some look very unlikely to vote at all, I'll just say the result: CORRECT! Maeve was indeed the culprit who killed Kuro... But well, she is already dead, her case is next and she is just a poor girl so unfortunately there will be no execution :/ Anyway, lets switch to the next case now~』[/hl-red]

1. [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; = Fear = DEAD
2. [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; = Final
3. [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION] ; = Erza = DEAD
4. [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; = Ariya = DEAD

5. [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] ; = Tane
6. chiru = Chiru = DEAD
7. ryuta = Yabai = DEAD
8. [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; = Azuriel = DEAD
9. MokouX13 = Chiaki = DEAD

10. Nazaka = Moetron = DEAD
11. [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; = Bear = DEAD

12. [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] ; = Hanami
13. [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; = Kuro = DEAD
14. [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ; = Daichi = DEAD

15. [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] ; = Rin
16. [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; = Sumire
17. [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; = Sky = DEAD
18. [MENTION=78507]Satori Shinozaki[/MENTION] ; = Satori
19. [MENTION=29827]Ogikumo[/MENTION] ; = Skall
20. [MENTION=78659]marimofluff[/MENTION] ; = Maeve = DEAD
21. [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; = Koshka
22. Soul Yamamoto = Ayano = DEAD
23. M1ha1ru = Mikhail = DEAD
24. [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ; = Sin = DEAD?

『Tag: #MG8

So the missing became the dead?

Or did I just miss out on a lot of development (which I know I already have)

『Actually its 1/3rd Ruby... Since there are at least 8 people left alive out of total 24 players...』

/me sees Sammy's ear poking out of the corner. With his infinite wisdom, Sintarow, decides the best course of action would be to chew on it.

And so the voting period passed with only 1 person voting for culprit behind Maeve's death: Daiya voting for Tane. And now the time was out and the result of that vote was displayed along with Monoowl saying: [hl-red]『Hmmm~ You thought Tane was the murderer because she pushed off Maeve on the grenade? But that decision is...』[/hl-red]
[hl-red]『WRONG! Tane failed to instantly kill Maeve and no matter how Fear would have thrown his grenade, explosion would have enveloped Maeve in it, thus the true murderer of this case, is Fear. And so the random person who'll be sacrificed in your stead will be~...』[/hl-red]
[hl-red]『SKALL!!!!』[/hl-red] the moment Monoowl shouted that out, the ceiling instantly opened and Skall's stand and Monoowl's throne were then raised up and into the 2nd floor. A set of stairs also was moved out of the wall and everyone raised them to see what happens. As they got up, they entered a dark space with a dueling arena being beyond glass. On 1 side stood Skall and on the other Monoowl, the arena was filled with different weapons including baseball bats, swords, knives, bows, axes, hammers, guns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers and such. Skall instantly chose flamethrower while saying "mono-san needs to have a lil burn in hell time" and Monoowl didn't take any weapons. They stared at each other as the time was clicking until the beginning of the duel. You could clearly see sweat run down Skall while Monoowl just stood there and smiled. And then the signal to start the battle rang! Skall ran at Monoowl and while stopping at the middle of arena started spraying fire while screaming like crazy! But Monoowl that didn't move even an inch from start was standing at a distance where fire wasn't reaching it by 30cms. While spraying Skall didn't just stand in place but slowly went forward and soon flames reached Monoowl and swallowed it in them! Skall continued spraying fire with his flamethrower for quite some time. Crimson flames were so intense Monoowl couldn't be seen behind them. And so after a minute or so Skall stopped spraying. But as fire was gone, so was the Monoowl. Skall started spinning his body and head looking all over where Monoowl was while Monoowl (who was now full black because of being grilled) was soundlessly going behind his head so he doesn't see. But then Skall's gaze met Monoowl's in reflection of one of the blades hanging on the wall, he tried to run forward and so dodged Monoowl's slash of it's sharp wings, but not completely. It still cut throw flamethrower's fuel storage and flammable liquid was now poured all over the place as Skall ran! But he tripped! Whether he noticed it or not, he threw off the flamethrower, got up, ran to the first axe in front of him, took it and then while spinning slashed it backwards at Monoowl who was swinging it's wing towards Skall's neck! Two blades clashed. And a spark was born, giving rise to flames all over the room and on him! Even as he was burning, Skall didn't let go of axe and kept pushing it on Monoowl who just smiled while also being enveloped in flames. He screamed "For Chiruuuuuuu!" as he pushed it while screaming out of pain and resolve! [hl-red]『Says the one who snuck into Koshka's bed on the next day from Chiru's death!』[/hl-red] Monoowl screamed back as it used it's 2nd wing and easily cut Skall in half at his waist. Shocked at how easily it was done, surprise was the last expression Skall made as his body was still burning even as blood coming from his halves. Monoowl just stood there with smile as always until it looked at everyone and pointed them to go downwards before light was turned off in the arena.
As everyone got down, Monoowl was already sitting on it's throne and was black and white again. It was probably another Monoowl because there is no way the first one would get cleaned that fast. [hl-red]『Okay everyone, I have an important announcement I need to make as to your days from now on. I am already getting bored of this farce called investigation, trials, rules, etc. Thus, I'll be ending it now. No more rules except for 1: "Kill 3 people and I give you right to exit the school!" You can kill as many people as your soul desires, you can use whatever methods your soul decides! Time limit is 24 hours from this moment! Kill 3 people and leave the school before then and you'll be free! Fail to do so, and you will die! (likely from hands of your classmates) So now just go out there and kill each other! Make me proud!』[/hl-red] And so shocked by the latest announcement everyone boarded the train back to the Dorm through the dark tunnel. The train was moving way too silently all of you must have thought at the moment as you eyed people who will become your enemies when the train reaches it's destination... And so it stopped at the Dorm station, and so the building span back into it's original position, and so the true death game began... Sumire, Rin and Koshka immediately exited the train and started slowly going to the stairs while expressionless and looking like zombies...

Phase Change!
Day 8 Morning Phase!
4 Phases left till the END!

1. [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; = Fear = DEAD
2. [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; = Final
3. [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION] ; = Erza = DEAD
4. [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; = Ariya = DEAD

5. [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] ; = Tane
6. chiru = Chiru = DEAD
7. ryuta = Yabai = DEAD
8. [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; = Azuriel = DEAD
9. MokouX13 = Chiaki = DEAD
10. Nazaka = Moetron = DEAD
11. [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; = Bear = DEAD

12. [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] ; = Hanami
13. [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; = Kuro = DEAD
14. [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ; = Daichi = DEAD

15. [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] ; = Rin
16. [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; = Sumire
17. [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; = Sky = DEAD
18. [MENTION=78507]Satori Shinozaki[/MENTION] ; = Satori
19. [MENTION=29827]Ogikumo[/MENTION] ; = Skall = DEAD
20. [MENTION=78659]marimofluff[/MENTION] ; = Maeve = DEAD
21. [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; = Koshka
22. Soul Yamamoto = Ayano = DEAD
23. M1ha1ru = Mikhail = DEAD
24. [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ; = Sin = DEAD

25. Golem = ???
26. Daiya the Mysterious Girl = ???

『Tag: #MG8

『So how should I list it then? If I don't list it its like its not there :/』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25