Mafia Game 7 sign up sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly I don't want to read through posts after posts to see who's joining <_<

this way things will be simpler.

Last edited:
『Yeah...』

『Note to self: MUST make Nadeko Medusa set...』

I shall continue recruiting more people.

I even made a banner to support the cause. >w<

I won't post anything else unless it's significant to reduce the number of posts.

Best of luck Master KOS-MOS.

dfQqYVD.png

『Nah, you can just ignore Selvaria here and spam as much as you like ^_^ I'll try to check if anyone says they wanna join and mention Selvaria if he wasn't already from now on...』

『And that banner is a bit too cute for what I'm going to cause in this MG...:evillaugh:

『Hmmmm... Maybe I should make my own MG banner...』

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Lol another banner xD Hmm... where would i possibly fit all these..~ Ahh well why not just shove them all on the siggy if possible...~

How about getting rid of the thief game banner you left alone for month..... >.>

Well i am planning on ending it somehow... Actually i wanted to end it for a certain event but then i didnt manage to finish retyping the stuff in time x.x

But im making a family tree and writing a story for rp and a story for [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; if he would move already? :goodtea: And then theres also the painting and the drawings and school and the porfolio is going to be due oh darnitall @_@ /me needs to get busy...

I have no idea?~ /me swirls mustard around on slayn's head and adds a bun for a hat~ :runhappy:

Hmm... what else then...~ :runhappy: /me get slayn to put on a coat made from banana peels and radish slippers before shoving him into a pumpkin carriage to his new giant peach house~

/me wonders why Samye wastes the food as he sharpens his knife for a hunt...

I'm getting hungry from all this talk......

I would have use your sig Renano, if I wasn't already filled up with my umh.....less cute one ~

Plus I might inadvertently end up recruiting ppl to SAO instead ^^ There was a 50% chance of it already happening to me.

Hmm im just going fully with advertisement of the games and whatnot xD

/me gets an unsharpener and unsharpens sova's knives :breakin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.