Welcome To Aincrad (Mafia Game 7)

I do believe thats impossible as well? =w= Its probably three events on 25, 50, and 75 respectively to go with the original storyline of ending him on 75... So 8 or so moves per day and thats assuming the events wont take a couple days to find on any floor which we arent even given the time to explore...

Its fairly inevitable... unless we have some crazies going around killing everyone unconfirmed to be any important character and they accidentally knock off kayaba ;p But he probably has that invulnerability which would turn the battle on the crazies since kayaba can just crush them all until the power of love kicks in... but theres one huge problem with that... xD

『Since there is a chance Kayaba dying from those crazies? xD』

No i dont think kayaba will die from the crazies in the end =w= But we would know who he is at least =w= Then watch helplessly as time ticks away and were not sent to a hospital but somehow manage to survive a month anyway though we shouldve died 3-7 days in? xD The premise is a little shaky either way =w= /me spends the rest of the month chasing bunnies =w=

『Well, we die in 2 days without any food so its already strange we can survive for 30 days xD』

Hmm... but that was sint's changes? Maybe two days after water/food is consumed? So sort of three? xD

『Hmmmmm... I think it was 2 days and you will die if you fail coin toss though...』

『Well, they were still somehow able to keep them medically alive for 2years in SAO though? xD』

Something about the relation with sint's game and real world food/water related deaths?~

『I think it was more like we are all doomed anyway xD』

Ahh that was the topic before this xD Yes were all doomed then we were poking fun at the odd 30 day thing where we really shouldve died within 3 days or not died at all if someone found us and shoved us in the hospital =w=

『Maybe we are in some shitty country that has bad hospitals or government behind them gave up on us and leaving us to die? xD』

But we wouldnt all suddenly die in a month? xD Well actually i think theres a chance of something or another happening to our bodies and doing so but i doubt all at once... I guess relatives and friends are keeping us alive then... =w=

incoming action

The following players have been killed by the laughing coffin guild
1) genkidan
2) renano
3) zad
4) nightmare king
5) Dark Angel
6) kimovis

Inori's move

Inori decided to sneakily attack a player from behind by following out of town, the player turned out be fear returning from getting his weapon fixed from the town on the 30th floor. Both players must pm their moves

Sam and madeye decided to team up with each to face the boss on floor 30
Please pm me your move

Infy's move

Infamous stealthly plowed through lizardmen after lizardmen leveling up to level 31

Final's move

Final having secretly following infamous decided to attack him to steal his equipment, both players please send me your moves

Again sorry for the delay had to work out some problems :(

Also i am scraping the month deadline for this game since this game is getting a do over.

And there goes half the players and the game O.o

When did we get moved to floor 30? I thought it was just that we were level 30... :/ Thats quite an important piece of info that got left out...

What of the other moves in the wall of text?... It included the other players and they had accepted the move if you went and checked though it seems some changed now... and the rest are modkilled...

Last edited:
eww.....
My plan was just to attack some random person from behind without getting noticed......
Why would that move be posted here in this thread...... :/
Im sure I said it in the pm......

Our moves dont seem to be followed very well... but at this point the game really should just get a reset and start over when all the little things are thought out and fixed... that tossing 30 levels on everyone couldve been done less obviously and with less imbalancing if it had just been an exp boost... the money would come with the playing in the other 29 floors and i do think we would have a lot more than 2k with everything scaling... were now on lvl 30 with floor 1 weapons and our smith it dead so we can no longer repair or upgrade weapons since there hasnt been established npc in cities... We also seem to have lost any benefits we could have gotten through the first 29 floors... anyone else care to just end this game and start again at another point?...

I agree with you sam, it would also have been easier to follow/keep up with the game, if there was mentions with each actions.
It would have been a good idea to mention everybody, when you restarted the game after the break, because the break was so long, that you just forgot about the game after some time had passed.

Sorry guys i currently don't have much time to post.
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION];

You can create your game now, i will reboot this after my exams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]