Mafia Game 9: Fallout 3 sign ups and poll

about the game settings

• Total voters
well we have 6 players I was hoping for more, this weekend ill get to the maps, people working on characters and letting them know if they are mafia or not, and setting perks too. so be fun for everyone

Hmm... Hi Fear,

I wanted just my pre-decision give: I think I'll this pass, because I'm not sure how the next week (even the upcoming next weeks...) for me be will - And I don't think that I'll be able catch up the events in MG - I hope that you now about me disappointed or angry are, okay?

Where then, with best regards, N1.

Hmm... Hi Fear,

I wanted just my pre-decision give: I think I'll this pass, because I'm not sure how the next week (even the upcoming next weeks...) for me be will - And I don't think that I'll be able catch up the events in MG - I hope that you now about me disappointed or angry are, okay?

Where then, with best regards, N1.

its okay I don't mind, I think this could be a short game anyway

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] ; sounds like he's gonna start working on it. did you want to join, or were you just gonna observe this time around?

/me wonders if Ruby is gonna drag Seph in...

『Also, I'll see if I can grab few other random peoples quick. 6 people is too little fodder to satisfy my murdery needs...:evillaugh:

ahh right, [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; i'm volunteering [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; for the MG

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] ; sounds like he's gonna start working on it. did you want to join, or were you just gonna observe this time around?

I'm passing this one,thanks for mentioning again though

Lol,you really love yanderes?

it's not that i like yandere, it's that i'm attracted to women with a touch of insanity XD

the mafia games helped me realize how great yandere's can be. i can't remember too well, but i had a yandere-like comrade last MG, and they were brutal to people wanting to hurt me XD

Reactions: fguelffstan
it's not that i like yandere, it's that i'm attracted to women with a touch of insanity XD

the mafia games helped me realize how great yandere's can be. i can't remember too well, but i had a yandere-like comrade last MG, and they were brutal to people wanting to hurt me XD

Well make sure that nobody is stalking you around>.>
Insanity...its not a nice thing...:goodtea:
If one day you'll got a gf,and she's very obsessed with you try not to make her jealous is my advice ^^^^

But if you want to get hurt then goodluck xD

Insanity is like fine wine.
It doesn't matter the color... It only matter how hard life swings the bottle at you.

Well make sure that nobody is stalking you around>.>
Insanity...its not a nice thing...:goodtea:
If one day you'll got a gf,and she's very obsessed with you try not to make her jealous is my advice ^^^^

But if you want to get hurt then goodluck xD

Insanity is an interesting thing i've grown up with it my whole life. my family is insane. like, clinically

Will do!
/me lied to make fear think is helping... but in actuality he is drooling profusely as he stare off into space.

okay so we either get one more player or we start it and ill give you all your special, make characters and perks. what do you all want to do?

1: [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]
2: [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
3: [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]
4: [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]
5: C Drias
6: [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!