Mafia Game: Angel Beats Version Sign up Sheet

Hmm i have no idea how people get themselves to adjust to a schedule like that xD

i usually just stay up as late as i can and go to sleep when i cant stay up any longer

what purpose iz u stayin up late~? on the lookout for those who would dare challenge your throne of spammerdom?

Hmm certain people living in other time zones who i wouldnt be able to talk to otherwise...

alright guys your in.

btw I put mine and sam's name down in the participants

but if gets full me and sam will gladly step aside to make space for them.

Last edited:
Hmm actually im just finding description for each character and using that for the basis~

that works..

I was forced to join another anime forum to download the dubbed version of Shakugan no shana II

and forced to post 5 random posts

to end up finding out the the links don't work

:wtf:

<_<

screw it i will just stream it <_<

Lol i wouldve made one but since paradox took it i was going to use pandora hearts... but now i guess im doing angel beats after all xD

Joinnn :D Hmm i think im making this game complicated too xD But at least weib can take care of half of this stuff ;p

Hmm.... Then I take #12..... Hope I don't get killed when the game start....;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.