Mafia Game 5: Highschool of the Dead... Class is in session

Status
Not open for further replies.
They get food ever two days? :/ Hmm... actually we dont need to feed everyone every day... since theres 15 people... 6 are fed each day just for the searching... have the rest guard... If we make it so that half the group is fed one day and half the other then itll be two groups of 7 and 8... the fed group can be the one doing the searching and everything with four guarding during the day while four are out and six guarding during the night while two others are out~ one less for the smaller group~

yea but would you wanna risk being one of the ones not fed? if something haps its zombie time~

『I'm back from college.』

『After running some calculations, I came to conclusion that 4 groups is the best choice. 3 groups of 4 players and 1 group of 3 players...』

This is really interesting to read all your guys ideas.
I found myself nodding, and shaking my head.
Also keep in my group are fine, but once regardless only two people can go out at a time.
And at night if someone tells me they are going to sneak and look for stuff it counts as one of the three that would leave.

PM WILL GO OUT IN A HOUR

So people would know if someone's up to something at night?
guess I should read the rules again XD

Dude it took me three hours to make this as easy to understand as possible.
I even added jokes to keep your attention better.
DID YOU SEE THE PONY???

Also there is a bat shit crazy ending if they kill all the players

The mentally insane people.
CONTEXT CLUES MAN!!
RAGES!!!

can we make our own teams if we want/go off on our own?
Yes, but it will be increasing difficult to get food.
Your best would be to sneak out at night if anything

I AM CALM RAWR RAWR!!! *PAPERWORK* RAWR RAWR (Okay I'm having too much fun now :P)
RAWR RAWR MOO RAWR RAWR RAWR

『Anyway, I'm the current leader, I will make Samye, Nazaka and Fear, sub-leaders. (They can fight for power decide who will lead next after and if something happens to me)』

『For now we will stick with "3 groups of 4 people and 1 group of 3" plan so, everyone, decide who you want to team up with! Lets create one hell of a puzzle like "Steve wants to team up with Sammy, Sammy wants to team with Ogi, Ogi doesn't want to team up with Steve. How do we place the teams?" that I will have to solve ;p Mention me whenever you decide to say who you will team up with.』

1)[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ;
2)[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;
3)[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ;
4)[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ;
5)[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;
6)[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ;
7)[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ;
8)[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ;
9)[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ;
10)[MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION] ;
11)[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ;
12)[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ;
13)[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION] ;
14)[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ;
15)[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] ;

Looks like I'm going to end up being the redshirt in all of this I've just read through 12 pages of posts and I don't really have a clue as to what's going on :-\

I assume we haven't started yet as I haven't had any pm's.

Rules look simple I assume sinny is giving us all roles via PM's.

Last edited:
『Okay, I'm first.』

『[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; I don't really care who to team up with, but I want to be in team with 4 members, and I would like a same team as Hinode. As I'm the leader I can't be in the same team as Nazaka, Fear or Samye.』

^Going on about skys comment, you guys should cut back on the amount of spam. The last mafia game had more spam posts than game related ones.

Since I have no friends I shall group with whoever is last^^

『Kacta, but there was no spam here? We were discussing the strategy this whole time...』

『That won't be fun. And as a good leader I will give them a bit of a choice ;p』

『Kacta, or whoever wants to group up with you ;p』

『[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION], unless he wants to become friends with you too, that won't have any effect... Friends isn't a thing you become by just thinking "Alright, I will become his friend.", it has to be mutual. Thus I don't have friends cause I don't think of anyone as a friend, and don't want to become anyone's friend...』

『Anyway, that means you want to be in the same group as Kacta?』

Sova I was just referring to the last game with its 358 pages :/

hurray friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.