Mafia Game 5: Highschool of the Dead... Class is in session

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you took itachi

The rules.. are difficult to take in just like MG 4.. for me at least w

wait nevermind i just check and yes im itachi, last time i checked it wasnt done up

Lol so you do have a position :goodtea:

Lol rich person? ;p I wouldnt last long with that kind of life style :goodtea:

『Really? I think rules are like 2 times easier than mine... It didn't even take 30 minutes to read and understand everything...』

Lol so you do have a position :goodtea:

Lol rich person? ;p I wouldnt last long with that kind of life style :goodtea:

yep i have a position, though i check with 2 of the sign ups for it who i never seen on before and they havent been on for at least 5 month or more the 2 are: Sasori: Kuki and Deidara: Kasumi

u will have me to protect u though sammy :D

Hmm kuki left cuz he was busy with life :/ Might be back... might not? Kasumi... also busy with something but she popped in... at some point within the last couple months xD

the roster hasn't been updated so guess I'm not zetsu yet w

yeah, made a post on it about the team ups but yeah

Hmm kuki left cuz he was busy with life :/ Might be back... might not? Kasumi... also busy with something but she popped in... at some point within the last couple months xD

well hope they get back or we shall need to find 2 more replacements

Hmm... yeah we can hope :/ People who left and didnt return...

Your protection :goodtea: Hmm well i guess well see what happens~ xD

Your protection :goodtea: Hmm well i guess well see what happens~ xD

im looking forward to that knife in my back sammy if thats what ur planning :dthumbup:

for [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]'s question i think that would be up to us to decide on the leader of our group

A leader huh, though it's not needed since most of the decisions are made by votes, why not

well we can do things by ourselves but then we would all die quicker and if we have a leader and work well togeather perhaps we can advoid killing ourselves to quickly

but becarful on who we choose because they might want to lead us to our doom

hmm can we make 2 small groups?

I noticed inf's position is switched with hinode ww

Lol the crazy ones? xD Hmm... lets see... so the coins all have to be facing the same way to go crazy right? So... theres about a 6.25% chance of any normal person going nutsy on any turn? Leader... well ill be complaining tons leader or not ;p

we can but who would be the leaders? i would pick sin but he is host, my next choice would be either u nazaka or [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION], but nawi i dont think is playing this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread