Mafia Game 3: Death Note( Sign ups) Chronological Version

its gone :p

so your in great I will create the main thread then

this thread wil remain open for the night phase....

Alright then :runhappy: Don't expect me to be good at this though since i don't know much about either Death Note or this type of game in general :reallyconfused:

We got roles? Nice, can't wait to see how this one will work out xD

still in the process of sending roles

six more roles left to send.

please see the main page of the game thread

this thread is now reserved for discussion during the night phase.

hmm...one more seat but the roles are already decidedxD

[...] I actually want to make this warrent its own section if it gets big enough [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

I would consider that my contribution to the site.
Sorry, I don't think so. Not for the time being. If we have more such games with lots of participants, we may end up having a subsection for each of them. If you prefer to have the details and other stuff needed for the game arranged neatly without being cluttered by other game threads, you could try the groups section.

I summoned you but you came too late... The game has already began...

That doesn't change anything... all I see is the ugly face that lynched me to death...

There is no fault in Infamous. You were the one who voted for him first... It was after Monjster voted for you that another 2 followed... Also, it was Hinode who dealt the finishing blow... And infamous had no changes while Monjster, Samye and Musangbeku had them...

lol, Sova, I don't mind him choosing me.

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; how can you mistakenly lynch someone! You're heartless T____________T

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷