Mafia Game 3: Death Note( Sign ups) Chronological Version

Bye nanashi.

Well I believe there will still be like last game, civilians vote. But Kira has his own abilities

And I dont think Kira will be doing it like that, he can just send it to SB via PM

We'll the abilities weren't really the problem last game, so I dont think they will be this game. But this time they will be more realistic as Death Note world is different from Angel Beats one xD

That means a lot quicker game. Esspecially if random killings occur again lol

I just dont really like it when i die off fast in games so... yeah that was sort of the reason for respawns... its just not fun to die during the first round...

Weib hasnt posted the official rules yet but basically its people trying to find two killers ;p

well...i also dunno the rules before=/...but you'll understand it while playing, it's not really

that hard;p

Well bassicly u get a character (no one other knows who u get) and he/she has some abilities which u can use by sending it to SB. Then u have two sides, mafia and regular people. Mafia use their abilities to kill people every day (turn) and citizens are trying to guess which member is a part of mafia. And the side who does their part faster is winner.

That's it simplified, I believe SB will post a TLDR version as soon as the game starts xD

ok thanks Monjster

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; U can also go and read the rules of Mafia Game II to get the idea

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; You can check the 1st page to see who decided to join :/

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION];

join so I can start this thing <_<

I i just need 1 more person in order to start :p

for the rest
still not sure if you want to join

two more spots will remain open til the first cycle of the game is down so you can still join if you decide to.

but as soon this one spot is filled, the game will start as soon as possible

I can not delay it anymore since I am heading out to europe next week

I want to get well into this game by that time.

if the game ends by then even better.

that is all.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; Be a pal and join C';

you know infamous it would easier on you if liked the game actually :p

its actually quite fun :p

when it ends your commitment will be over and you can join again when I host it another one later on in february :p

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]; I summon thee to join :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
モットー!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] 変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク(へんたいエルフしまえいと真面目オーク) [保存 + 無修正]

リンクが切れています。修復してください
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!