Votes: 4 36.4%
  • infamous

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • fear23

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hinode

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cool, why not shakugan no shana and also yet again sorry for missing out but i wont miss out the next one

hey i didnt even get to play, i had something come up :( curse you life oh well next time maybe

Hmm without the double kill and the mod kill we could technically last another turn... :/

you meaning when i was mod killed? and if so i would have just been killed again anyway

Hmm but if you were killed from a lynch or the mafia that would extend our ability to survive by a phase...

hmm....it's over?. that's quick compared to the previous one....below ten phase right?...

i agree with sam...the mafias are too many=/...

wait here's an idea let gather the 7 dragon balls and we can go back in time and win :P

Hmm... any theme is fine ;p Im not running another though xD Mines gets too complicated @_@

hmm the green hair girl, there are 2 of them, Shion and Mion they are Twins. and sam that depends it does have a good ending so who knows how you might take it

shion is mine XD

LOL

also so you guys liked the game I hosted?

I will take all the feed back to heart and fix it up for the next time i host sometime in february XD

sam your going to watch it or else ill be very sad and heartbroken if you dont and you dont want that right.

SB, ok you can her shes one of the scarest of them all and if it is higurashi theme i can help with the charaters depending on how many people we have.

i liked it although i didnt get to play :(

no worries, but in the future, just send me pm

that we you could have still been in the game :p

also you enjoy this one, infa is very active :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging.
Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
聖騎士リアナ
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200918][知恵の実] 後輩日菜の誘惑キャンプ♪ 大自然の中で朝まで汗だくナマエッチ【KU100】【電車の音 川の音 虫の音 超臨場感フォーリー】 [RJ298895]
[201101][知恵の実] 何って?彼氏とエッチする時のイメトレだよ!!-幼馴染の妹が突然やってきては、僕をエッチの練習台にしたがる件-【KU100ハイレゾ】 [RJ304879]
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?