[ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ

For min the game does not work. It works on a minimized screen and with the sound coming out, but no picture in the window.
View attachment 19198

I've tried running InitSetting, but a windows error message pops up
View attachment 19199

Does the game have any requirements, which I do not have?

I already have installed the Japanese language and the Locale-Emulator.
Trial and CharaStudio already work, but Koikatu does not :(

For min the game does not work. It works on a minimized screen and with the sound coming out, but no picture in the window.
View attachment 19198

I've tried running InitSetting, but a windows error message pops up
View attachment 19199

Does the game have any requirements, which I do not have?

I already have installed the Japanese language and the Locale-Emulator.
Trial and CharaStudio already work, but Koikatu does not :(

did you try run this game by change your system locale to be Japan yet ? emulator can act up some time on win10.

is it just me or does gravity act weird in studio?

with this version............honestly every thing just weird, more or less. the same as script or how ai react in story mode made me headache time to time. it expecting it will be a train of patches like AA2 for sure.

did you try run this game by change your system locale to be Japan yet ? emulator can act up some time on win10.

Yes, my windows is already located for japan and I have already installed the appLocale.
I played other games of Illusion(Trial also worked).

Hrm, weird. I'm getting no sound, whatsoever. No voice, no BGM, sound effects, anything. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, fiddling with any sound settings I could find in game, tried re-downloading entirely and reinstalling... still no sound. It's definitely a problem specific to the game - sound works on everything else. Sound files seem like they're all there in the install. All my system settings are set to Japanese, so I'm just kind of stumped now. I want to play this but it's kinda pointless without having any sound whatsoever. Anyone have any ideas?

I started translating some of the manuals that are in the games main folder. Some of these get automaticly translated if you use "BepInEx" (found at hongfire), but some show up ingame as tutorial slides and are not translated automaticly. Had some trouble firguring things out, thus i decide to translate a few. I might ad more to the spoiler tag below. If this is the wrong place for this, please direct me to where i can post these and i will move them there, thank you.

ps: if you have a better translation for some of thse, let me know, some where a little difficult to understand, and i just had to guess what was meant with it from ingame experience.

commu_3.png
keyboard.png
koikatu_report.png
map_spot1.png
map_spot2.png

Edited: corrections thanks to pingtoryan.
Edit2: Added 2 more translations.

Attachments

• keyboard.png
    keyboard.png
    806 KB · Views: 301
  • koikatu_report.png
    koikatu_report.png
    91 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
I started translating some of the manuals that are in the games main folder. Some of these get automaticly translated if you use "BepInEx" (found at hongfire), but some show up ingame as tutorial slides and are not translated automaticly. Had some trouble firguring things out, thus i decide to translate a few. I might ad more to the spoiler tag below. If this is the wrong place for this, please direct me to where i can post these and i will move them there, thank you.

ps: if you have a better translation for some of thse, let me know, some where a little difficult to understand, and i just had to guess what was meant with it from ingame experience.

F8 is more like "Next Time period".

As for club report..."New posted party" is supposed to mean "New position learned".

Reactions: Erik1986
THIS NPC'S NAME NEEDS FIXED!! this character is part of the game's story not one made in the maker! trash.png

Is there an easy way to swap a female card into a male card? I think a lot of the stuff is interchangeable between sexes so I would imagine so. There's a new gender swap mod just released that allows you to build a female character (big breasts and all) in the male maker but it would be nice if I could just import one of my existing cards.

THIS NPC'S NAME NEEDS FIXED!! this character is part of the game's story not one made in the maker! View attachment 19218

Unfortuetly, this is due to the auto translator. The names sometimes get translated to weird things, like Yoko-chan (actualy wrote it the way you see it here during creation) for a custom npc gets to be Proton in the game, realy weird.

is there any way to edit H trait with old character ?

char edit when in room can't edit H trait, i created girl with refuse anal/bareback/vibrator trait (due auto translation problem) now i'm regret it

Edited: corrections thanks to pingtoryan.
Edit2: Added 2 more translations.

Bless you for giving the effort of translating at least this much, it means a lot.

On another note, doesn't anyone have a rough idea when can we expect some mods for the game? Full translation, uncensor etc...the usual at least.

Any divine modder can add the basic stuff like chains and handcuffs to the studio please?

Just as an fyi, there is a very active Discord server dedicated to Illusion games.

I don't think that I can create an invite, or if I should. But there it is.

It's called 'Illusion Soft'.

Hi all.

Does anyone know where the cards for the mob characters are stored like the swimming club leader, cheer girls and that girls mother that shows up during a scenario? I couldn't see them anywhere.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey peeps, I was going to use the studio mode and then noticed something about the shadows:

View attachment 19239

does someone know what is going on ? (the left one is ingame and the right one is in studio mode)

is there any way to edit H trait with old character ?

char edit when in room can't edit H trait, i created girl with refuse anal/bareback/vibrator trait (due auto translation problem) now i'm regret it

unfortunately there are no other way to edit a char that already put on the game other that transfer her out then edit her stat again from chara maker which will be reset any progress with her.

Hi all.

Does anyone know where the cards for the mob characters are stored like the swimming club leader, cheer girls and that girls mother that shows up during a scenario? I couldn't see them anywhere.

Thanks

as far as i know, default chara (3 teacher and 4 female student) card are not stored on game folder, the only way to have the card are manually save their card on edit mode before doing any change or just start a new game to save their card.

dose anyone have a all unlocked save?

anyone have Samurai clothes DLC

both can be found on pastebin https://pastebin.com/SzSz1yZt

I seem to have the same issue, I think it has to do with customizing any of the story characters (teacher etc.). Turned out to be not having the latest version of the BepInEx plugins mod (I had R2 instead of R3).

Last edited:
anyone have an invite link to the IllusionSoft discord?
I was already in it, but the server is missing from my list.
I doubt I was explicitly banned since I didn't do anything to warrant it.
I must be IP banned in case. At least I want to try an invite link again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls