[ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ

third koikatsu darkness DLC is out.... waiting for some1 to post it in here

One question. I want to do Koikatsu new clean installation. But after install Koikatsu+pre order addons,1st DLC, 2nd DLC, and 3 Darkness patchs, Do you need install only latest patch "koikatu_02plus_cdp0201hbtks_all.exe"? or need any another patch before install HF Patch v2.7.1.

Anyone seen this corset mod around? Some anon named Nobishiro put these up on kenzato and I cant get them to match appearance. Been trying to find it for days cause Sideloader doesnt have it in its modpack and mod detector shows up nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
is this game similar to AA1 and 2 interms of the game system?. im seeing classes to in here

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the personality ratings (Aggression, Diligence, Kindness) or any of the other info on the newer Personalities added via DLC this year? The wiki doesn't have them listed anywhere.

Guys is there anyway to force custom resolution in this game? I have 4k monitor and I'd like having the game in custom 21:9 ratio (3840x1645) I can do this to Honey select and CM3D2 but not in this game. Every time I edit the setup.xml the game always play it in 16:9.
Also is there anyway to reduce the size of the UI in the chara creation? Either 1080p or 2160p has the same scaled big UI. I want smaller UI for max viewing purpose

Hello today i got a bug... (first time playing and i even can't save it... so i will start from 0 again)

well the bug was the next:

1-i finished the sex scene and exit
2- then3 girls came near me with an icon in their heads (like they want talk to me)
3- i cliked on one of them
4-the conversation loaded but was out of screen.. (i mean was a little upper the camera)

i tried pressing ESC and tried every key... i tried do a lot of random clicks.. but nothing....

more info:

1- i used the pov mode in the hscene and don't desactivated it before end the hscene
2- forget to try to disable the pov during the conversation (i don't even know if i can do that)

so... this is a bug?? or was because i got the POV vision activated???

if it's a bug how i can fix it?? i don't want to get a random bug (special in this game where you can't save when you want...)

my version of the game it's that

Koikatsu! (Koikatu!) – Flash Repack ver.5.8.2 [English-Uncen] (first time installed this game so was a fresh install)

I have a problem with Koikatsu vr mod. everything looks great but i don't know how to play as main character...the vr is set to free mode everywhere in the classroom but i can't seem to manage to play first person view on my main character. Did i do something wrong?

Have anyone a chronologic list from all KK Updates with expansions?

Is anyone aware of a way to move the camera in the conversation scenes ( as pictured below for clarity ). After some searching and research 2 mods were discovered which both have reports of potentially causing comflicts and instability so figured I would ask before employing either.

Thanks for any insight.

View attachment 24511

Hello! I'm new to the forums, but I've been lurking for some time now.

I was wondering if there's a way to make the girls squirt while in penetration mode, and if so, how? I couldn't find it in the wiki!

Also, is there a mod that allows to have anal sex in all positions?

I'd be happy to help with anything!

hi, was looking at Koikatsu and the different mods created for it.
I was wondering if there were any mods for scat and watersports, as well as the more extreme stuff in general(such as stuff seen in Taimanin Asagi)?
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls