[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

That's the wrong location. Drag and drop or extract the plugins directory into your HoneySelect directory. The directory structure of the archive will automatically place everything in it's proper place.

Why is it that so many people are having such a hard time grasping the concept of drag and drop?

Not a tough concept. But either the instructions are not clear or the recent download files are corrupt. What would be the correct location? I can get other mods and plugins to work, but the translated images continues to be a tough nut to crack. The text translations are working fine.

What is the IPA?

illusion plugin architecture

Ah right. I did install that, but is there a proper installation order for that? And should I only install the 32 or 64 bit? Or both? I ran them when I installed the GGmod Plugin.

Last edited:
well i got my IPA through the GGMod(it's a high heel mod) it comes with the IPA, basically you go to the root folder of HS the one with the exe and just copy the folders and exes there, you can copy both 32 and 64 bit files don't think it matters i use 64 bit but copied both all of them...yes have tried the 32 bit exe as well

oh and you're supposed to run the patched exe one time before it's working correctly and again if you update... as i recall mods that use IPA plugins or the ipa itself... least that what i remember reading

That's the wrong location. Drag and drop or extract the plugins directory into your HoneySelect directory. The directory structure of the archive will automatically place everything in it's proper place.

Why is it that so many people are having such a hard time grasping the concept of drag and drop?

It's because the IPA is a bit obscure right now. There is no direct link to it in this forum and a lot of people don't know what it is.

I went looking for it the other day and had a heck of a time finding it as a standalone.

I'll probably just wait until the next images update, because I also downloaded Lewton's Plugins directory he just uploaded and still no luck. It has all of the most recent updates. Only the status screen where you choose the girl appears to be completely untranslated, despite what the TGA file displays in the sharedassets4 folder.

I've downloaded the game updates and installed them in the proper order. Also applied the IPA when I installed the GGmod. No luck.

Attachments

• Status_TGAfile.JPG
    Status_TGAfile.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 367
  • Status_screen_ingame.JPG
    Status_screen_ingame.JPG
    226.3 KB · Views: 447
I'll probably just wait until the next images update, because I also downloaded Lewton's Plugins directory he just uploaded and still no luck. It has all of the most recent updates. Only the status screen where you choose the girl appears to be completely untranslated, despite what the TGA file displays in the sharedassets4 folder.

I've downloaded the game updates and installed them in the proper order. Also applied the IPA when I installed the GGmod. No luck.

upload your .ini from your honeyselect\Image folder. It looks like some image are working, while others aren't. Pretty sure your ini file have the wrong/incomplete paths.

My current .ini is from an upload from Lewton in the translation thread that he uploaded earlier today. I've attached the file.

Attachments

• Ini_Files.rar
    6.4 KB · Views: 109
Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Hello. I've got the Game working on Vive but I can't find a VR mod for the Studio. Does anyone know where I can get the Honey Studio VR mod? thank you.

Hello. I've got the Game working on Vive but I can't find a VR mod for the Studio. Does anyone know where I can get the Honey Studio VR mod? thank you.

The torrent came with the official VR patch, which blows.

You want EusthEnoptEron's VR patch. The easiest way to get it is to go to his GitHub page.

I'm on my phone right now so I can't provide a link. If you search GitHub, though, you should find his repository.

Once I'm on my PC, I will post the link.

I think that if you Google EusthEnoptEron + GitHib it will show up there as well.

The torrent came with the official VR patch, which blows.

You want EusthEnoptEron's VR patch. The easiest way to get it is to go to his GitHub page.

I'm on my phone right now so I can't provide a link. If you search GitHub, though, you should find his repository.

Once I'm on my PC, I will post the link.

I think that if you Google EusthEnoptEron + GitHib it will show up there as well.

Thank you for responding.
I tried googling the name but I couldn't find Honey Studio VR mod, if you have the link I would really appreciate it.

Would you have a link to a good translator? The one I use doesn't translate the Character Creator or the Studio. Thank you.

Thank you for responding.
I tried googling the name but I couldn't find Honey Studio VR mod, if you have the link I would really appreciate it.

Would you have a link to a good translator? The one I use doesn't translate the Character Creator or the Studio. Thank you.

Well, I literally just sat down at my pc for the first time today. Here is the link to the GitHub: https://github.com/Eusth/HoneySelectVR/releases

As far as the uncensor to use, I am actually using two right now. There is a translation thread on this forum for this game and that is where you will get the most recent translations.

I'm assuming that you are aware of this thread: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ney♥select-ハニーセレクト-mod-release-thread-530964/

These are the two translation mods that I am using:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ranslation-loader-v0-12-3-translation-502649/

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ニーセレクト-mod-release-thread-530964/#post2491124

Well, I literally just sat down at my pc for the first time today. Here is the link to the GitHub: https://github.com/Eusth/HoneySelectVR/releases

As far as the uncensor to use, I am actually using two right now. There is a translation thread on this forum for this game and that is where you will get the most recent translations.

I'm assuming that you are aware of this thread: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ney♥select-ハニーセレクト-mod-release-thread-530964/

These are the two translation mods that I am using:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ranslation-loader-v0-12-3-translation-502649/

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ニーセレクト-mod-release-thread-530964/#post2491124
I really appreciate how quickly you respond.
Thank you.
That's the VR I use for Honey Select game itself, and it works really well :) Is that the same one I should use for Honey STUDIO? And if it is, do you know how to set it up to run the Studio in VR (Vive).

The translation is not that crucial, Ive already figured out most of it. It's very logical. And I've got the censoring removed easily too.

Sorry if I'm double posting, I'm doing this from my phone. Not sure if it's working.

I've used that VR mod for the Honey Select game, but I don't know where/how to set up the Honey STUDIO to work in VR (Vive). Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

And thank you for the translation links, I will try them tonight. I'm sure they're better than the ones I'm using.

It's because the IPA is a bit obscure right now. There is no direct link to it in this forum and a lot of people don't know what it is.

I went looking for it the other day and had a heck of a time finding it as a standalone.
The IPA is not, nor has ever been, required for the HoneySelect translation.

You did follow his advise on deleting the original UITranslation directory first?
"(note: if you already had an older translation installed, it might be best to delete the Plugins\UITranslation folder before extracting, so that obsolete translation files get removed.)"

More than likely you had the same problem that Nostromo had, which put the files in the wrong directories. If you didn't the delete the UITranslation folder first, you now have two sets of the UI textures and two .ini files.

Hi
Do you know if Honey Studio can work in VR (Vive)? If you have a link to a mod, patch or instructions, I would appreciate it. thank you

Hi
Do you know if there's a Honey Studio VR mod, I have one for Honey Select H-game and it works fine, but the Studio doesn't work in VR. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Hi
Do you know if there's a Honey Studio VR mod, I have one for Honey Select H-game and it works fine, but the Studio doesn't work in VR. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

EEE's VR mod works for the studio. It's a little buggy right now until we get an official studio version but it works.

Simply copy the VR mod data folder files to the studio data folder and then make a copy of the game VR launcher and rename it to match the studio launcher.

The IPA is not, nor has ever been, required for the HoneySelect translation.

You did follow his advise on deleting the original UITranslation directory first?
"(note: if you already had an older translation installed, it might be best to delete the Plugins\UITranslation folder before extracting, so that obsolete translation files get removed.)"

More than likely you had the same problem that Nostromo had, which put the files in the wrong directories. If you didn't the delete the UITranslation folder first, you now have two sets of the UI textures and two .ini files.

I've deleted the older/newer versions multiple times and reinstalled the Plugins/UITranslation multiple times. Right now I'm using the exact copy of Lewton's file structure without any older copies. Nothing is obsolete.

I've deleted the older/newer versions multiple times and reinstalled the Plugins/UITranslation multiple times. Right now I'm using the exact copy of Lewton's file structure without any older copies. Nothing is obsolete.

your .ini seems fine. it is puzzling that you get some image but not all (which is caused by a bad .ini)
what game version are you running, 64 or 32 ? and are you running it directly (ie. HoneySelect_64.exe)

There has got to be something left over somewhere as I have never had a problem with the translation or images. Check your directory tree against the attached screenshot to double check. Yours will have the additional directory(ies) for the GGmod but the UITranslation directory should be an exact match.

If yours looks to be clean, try moving your plugins folder to your desktop (to prevent losing your GGmod settings/ini) and install the translation fresh. Run the game with only the translation and see what you get.

Attachments

• TransTree.jpg
    TransTree.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 512
Alright, I'm stumped. Does anyone know who implemented a hotkey to hide the UI with the "Spacebar"? I have no clue where this came from, but I discovered it while trying to type someone's name in the Maker.

While I LOVE the idea of hiding the UI with a hotkey, I'd much rather it be "CTRL+Spacebar", if anything. With all the different shortcut mods and hotkeys, it can be a pain in the ass if you're actually required to type something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!