[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

You're tellin' me, reinstalling didn't fix it, and reinstalling mods also had no changes. I gotta fully uninstall and start from scratch. I did nothing out of the ordinary. Patches are all installed the same way. Just run it from game folder, pen the new folder and drag it to the game folder, overwrite, done.

You're tellin' me, reinstalling didn't fix it, and reinstalling mods also had no changes. I gotta fully uninstall and start from scratch. I did nothing out of the ordinary. Patches are all installed the same way. Just run it from game folder, pen the new folder and drag it to the game folder, overwrite, done.

Let me re-phrase it again. Like in SBPR each patch/updates affected the translation plugin and re-installing the "translation plugin" usually set it back. Same thing goes with the HoneySelect. If it has affected your translation just re-install the plugin again. It will set things straight... I did it and works fine.. I don't know why it has given you the negative impact that you are forced to re-install the game again. The main update is mostly about the clothes, hair and new H animation it shouldn't affect the complete file at all especially in a wrong way....

Weird, I updated the game and the translation was still there :/

Let me re-phrase it again. Like in SBPR each patch/updates affected the translation plugin and re-installing the "translation plugin" usually set it back. Same thing goes with the HoneySelect. If it has affected your translation just re-install the plugin again. It will set things straight... I did it and works fine.. I don't know why it has given you the negative impact that you are forced to re-install the game again. The main update is mostly about the clothes, hair and new H animation it shouldn't affect the complete file at all especially in a wrong way....

uEngine? Updates affect that? :-/ That's where the translations are...or do you mean the HoneySelect_32_Data/HoneySelect_64_Data folders from inside the uEngine download? I got the game reinstalled and working, and I'm backing the whole damn game up before I bother trying to update this thing again. Still no excuse for having no sound and reinstalling things not having any effect though...I dislike anomalies.

Edit: It worked this time!:8

Last edited:

Anyone have Honey♥Select English launcher (1.0.3.4)? Clicking the ddl link on HF does nothing at all. Just takes me to a blank page.

Edit: Found it

Last edited:
Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Translation Discussion

which file do i need to get for the studio translation and character maker update ? my personality in the maker dont match the wiki...

which file do i need to get for the studio translation and character maker update ? my personality in the maker dont match the wiki...

answer me pls :(
This is exactly why I'm staying away from HF right now.... too many morons that can't be bothered to read and expect someone else to do the work for them and hand them an answer on a platter right away.

READ THE F'N THREAD!!!

The game has only been released for 2 weeks now and the translations are still in a state of flux.

... and the latest release was in the post just above yours.

I saw this site which a which has a bunch of mods and girls uploaded, but it's in chinese (or japanese, I could be wrong) and everything I've downloaded has come in .exe, so I am reluctant. Is it trustworthy? Everything looks great on the screenshots, but I really do not want my computer to be full of viruses. The link is here http://www.shouji56.com/fuzhu/hestrw/ but again, I do not trust it yet. I do not want myself or other people to get viruses, so if anyone is more of an authority on the trustworthiness of those those sites, please post.

I edited this post to put the site at the end so people would read that before clicking it.

Last edited:
Reactions: natsugi

I saw this site which a which has a bunch of mods and girls uploaded, but it's in chinese (or japanese, I could be wrong) and everything I've downloaded has come in .exe, so I am reluctant. Is it trustworthy? Everything looks great on the screenshots, but I really do not want my computer to be full of viruses. The link is here http://www.shouji56.com/fuzhu/hestrw/ but again, I do not trust it yet. I do not want myself or other people to get viruses, so if anyone is more of an authority on the trustworthiness of those those sites, please post.

I edited this post to put the site at the end so people would read that before clicking it.

Avast just blocked a threat that came from "Close2.gif"
It's safe to assume it's bad news just from that

Lewton firefox is telling me that your translation zip file is a virus o.O

Download it anyway you will save time, i did and everything works fine.

Avast just blocked a threat that came from "Close2.gif"
It's safe to assume it's bad news just from that

Thanks for the heads up. Was it a .gif file or a ".gif.exe" file (an exe hiding as a gif)? And was the gif on the page or in one of the downloads?

Thanks for the heads up. Was it a .gif file or a ".gif.exe" file (an exe hiding as a gif)? And was the gif on the page or in one of the downloads?

Was hiding on the page. I went a page further and 27 threats were blocked. I think it said extension was .gif2

Can anyone please help me with the GGmod (heels), for some reason all the heels shoes are flat, This is the only mod i cant get to work (using many other plugins), any idea anyone ?

Can anyone please help me with the GGmod (heels), for some reason all the heels shoes are flat, This is the only mod i cant get to work (using many other plugins), any idea anyone ?

Once you install the mod, you will see four new files in the Illusion/HoneySelect/ directory. These will be
HoneySelect_32_Patched.exe
HoneySelect_64_Patched.exe
HoneyStudio_32_Patched.exe
HoneyStudio_64_Patched.exe

You have to run those execute files once to adjust the program's files and activate the mod or it wouldn't work. The files with 32 are for the 32bits version of the game and those with 64 are for the 64bits version so you don't have to run them all if you don't want to (although I do just to be sure everything is patched).

Very important, after a game update is installed you may have to reinstall the mod and/or run those files again for the mod to work again.

Technically, this is not about a mod but I figured this was the best place for this question.

I want to add custom bg images to the maker, I've placed the images in the background folder but they don't show in game. I'm sure there's some list file that I need to modify, but I have no clue which one.

Anyone care to assist me?

Technically, this is not about a mod but I figured this was the best place for this question.

I want to add custom bg images to the maker, I've placed the images in the background folder but they don't show in game. I'm sure there's some list file that I need to modify, but I have no clue which one.

Anyone care to assist me?

Check the format. It supports PNG

Check the format. It supports PNG

Hmm, they are jpegs and I changed the extension to png but that didn't work.

I guess I'll need to Photoshop them into submission then.

Thank you for the swift response.

Question:
Trying to find and install Illusion Plugin Architecture. So far I've only found the one for the Trial, but it's supposed to work if I rename the files.
Problem is, I already have HoneySelect_64_Patched.exe and Mono.Cecil.dll in the game folder (I think from the high heels mod) and can't accommodate other ones. So are those the same files/patcher or I will need all of them?

Last edited:

Hmm, they are jpegs and I changed the extension to png but that didn't work.

I guess I'll need to Photoshop them into submission then.

Indeed, simply changing the extension doesn't actually change the image format. You'll have to convert those pictures to PNG using any image tool / application you may have at disposition.

Question:
Trying to find and install Illusion Plugin Architecture. So far I've only found the one for the Trial, but it's supposed to work if I rename the files.
Problem is, I already have HoneySelect_64_Patched.exe in the game folder (I think from the high heels mod) and can't accommodate another one. So is that the same patcher or I will need both of them?

They are exactly the same. GGMod already ships with the latest version of IPA included.

By the way : I moved your question from the "Modding Discussion" to put it here. If you want to get support, this is the thread where to post. The other one is mainly dedicated to exchanges between modders.

Reactions: natsugi and Canes

Once you install the mod, you will see four new files in the Illusion/HoneySelect/ directory. These will be

You have to run those execute files once to adjust the program's files and activate the mod or it wouldn't work. The files with 32 are for the 32bits version of the game and those with 64 are for the 64bits version so you don't have to run them all if you don't want to (although I do just to be sure everything is patched).

Very important, after a game update is installed you may have to reinstall the mod and/or run those files again for the mod to work again.

Thanks for answering !
I am not new to modding and i did exactly as instructed and of course used the patched.exe however it is still not working and that's why i am wondering what might be the problem... It might be another mod i just cant figure it out.

does the ggmod work on the vanilla game unpatched ? since hongfire crashed i don't know if there's a necessary update for the game for this mod to work.
EDIT: the problem heels.jpg

Last edited:

Hi, question I keep seeing uncen pics but I can't find the uncen mod. Is this using something similar to sbpr and all I need is that one? Sorry I am very confused as this site is this and another thread as mod releases.

Thanks for answering !
I am not new to modding and i did exactly as instructed and of course used the patched.exe however it is still not working and that's why i am wondering what might be the problem... It might be another mod i just cant figure it out.

does the ggmod work on the vanilla game unpatched ? since hongfire crashed i don't know if there's a necessary update for the game for this mod to work.
EDIT: the problem View attachment 12529

I don't know if the mod works with the original, unpatched game. Nevertheless it is a good idea to install the latest patch because there are several error fixes on it. The latest patch is the 0923b. http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/eroge-corner-102/%5Billusion%5D-honey%E2%99%A5select-%E3%83%8F%E3%83%8B%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88-discussion-faq-500741/

Now let make sure that you have everything required for the Mod and its all in the right place.

First you should have the following files in your Illusion/HoneySelect directory:
Mono.Cecil.dll

Second you should have the following files in each of the following directories: Illusion/HoneySelect/HoneySelect_32_Data/Managed, Illusion/HoneySelect/HoneySelect_63_Data/Managed, Illusion/HoneySelect/HoneyStudio_32_Data/Managed and Illusion/HoneySelect/HoneyStudio_64_Data/Managed.
IllusionInjector.dll
IllusionPlugin.dll

Third you should have the following files in Illusion/HoneySelect/Plugins:
GgmodForHS.dll
GgmodForHS_Studio.dll

Fourth, the should be a directory Illusion/HoneySelect/Plugins/Ggmod_cfg. The content of this directory will depend on which high heels have already been installed, but from the original mod it should at least have those files:
p_cf_shoes_ggmod_01.cfg
p_cf_shoes_ggmod_maya1.cfg

If everything is where it's supposed to be, I have no more ideas what could be wrong.

Hi so I am a little loss with this game as both mod discussion and release have mods in them. Is there an uncen for this game? I am seeing screen shots with characters uncen but can't find the actual mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls