[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

newbie help please

Can anyone tell me where to put animations that ive downloaded please.

083522b00621b0b99151f04da9d6ae147d3a2b9a.pngd23474085e68cd9dbd56e05467af9be8f63d4350.png

Anyone know what mods I need to get these working? I already have Widerslider but nothing works

Is there anywhere a "butterfly small wings" for download? I saw it on some cards (some fairies with very big wings and sometimes some small wings), but dont find it anywhere...

hi, i download a nipple mod but somehow the nipple doesn't cast shadow (the body is dark but the nipple 's not ,still bright )
how to fix it ?
Thanks so much

View attachment 23746View attachment 23747

Anyone know what mods I need to get these working? I already have Widerslider but nothing works

From the pictures I can't see what you want to accomplish could you explain, please?

hi, i download a nipple mod but somehow the nipple doesn't cast shadow (the body is dark but the nipple 's not ,still bright )
how to fix it ?
Thanks so much

I think you need to change the color and intensity and softness of the nipple.

help me wise closing and Character i love dead or alive i seach this model and the dress https://roy12mods.com/wp/2017/01/07/...-character-mod.
my model from rob22 since looks like it says something from wideslider or so it can not someone help me so that I can get there thanks
https://userimages-akm.imvu.com/userdata/41/65/67/03/userpics/Snap_qLkPgiv9zZ334629407.png

I think you need to go to face type window and search for Helena head in head type and skin Helena and click on them. if that doesn't work it's a probability that your mod wasn't install right.

Can anyone tell me where to put animations that ive downloaded please.

What do you mean by animations? Are this scene cards? If so you put them in your game folder userdata\studioneo\scene. If these are old and don't work they go in UserData\Studio\

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A question for the experts. When I replace a girl from a scene card, the bonesmod modification doesn't show, Anyone knows hot to fix this? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I'm looking for [Futalog] Various Items and [Sak] Various Clothing and Swimsuits all the links I've found thus far appear to have been shut down.

Need some help´. I've been trying to remember what plugin does the hi res scene cards save. and what are the key combinations. Thanks in advance.

Yashiro Amamiya's Clothing Mod Package ?

Hey guys!

Maybe you'll be able to help me with a little problem. Some files are seemingly corrupted in the Uu-Gg modpack, and I desperately try to find a new source to fix them.

More specifically, I'm looking for these files :
- mod name (according to HSResolveMoreSlotID) : xxx182_lst_yashiroamamiya_modified
- default mod location : abdata\chara\YashiroAmamiya\modified
- corrupted files :
cf_bot_00.unity3d
cf_panst_00.unity3d
For the record, SB3Utility tells me "Bad mode LB4=x30 Warning! Unusual header in [file name]" then points to a problem of length and index.

I have been searching thoroughly for Yashiro Amamiya's mod, but I was unable to find it by its aforementioned name. Maybe it is in their "Clothing Mod Package"? I'm not sure - I couldn't find a working source either.

Can you help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25