[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Since i've installed these i've incounted A texture problem It causes a Pinkish blemish to the skin See Image>>>View attachment 12196<<< Is this Normal or A glitch??? :eek:
I was very, very close to discounting your opinion, until I checked for myself. So it's at its worst in Skin 4? I never use that skin (so flat and dull, really), but I'll check it out, too.

Btw, here are some comparison shots I took: The first being with the uncensor mod; second without:
Screenshot - 9_13_2016 , 12_49_06 AM.jpgScreenshot - 9_13_2016 , 12_55_58 AM.jpg
I must say, though, that for whatever reason, it's MUCH worse in your pics. Have you tried tinkering with the skins a little? Do keep in mind that I'm playing in Quality mode in 1920x1080 res.
Nevertheless, the issue does exist, it seems.

*EDIT* -
Here's another shot using Skin Pattern 04. Yup, it's pretty bad, unfortunately. :/
Screenshot - 9_13_2016 , 1_59_26 AM.jpg
Dear Un1imit3d,

I have discussed with mayar1 regarding the GGmod matter and he is very, very furious about that.

Here is what mayar1 wants to tell you:

We all understand that cracking the illusion game is doing good for the community, but every modder has their own rules of re-posting their works and this must be respected.
mayar1 is an active modder and I can understand why he is so angry when his work is taken away and edited without even acknowledging him. Please take my words seriously.

Regards,

Aastaroth
Quite right. It's always important to get permission from the original modder before undertaking such a task. It's best to just remove that from your pack, Un1imit3d, until mayar1 himself at the very least gives permission AND finishes the mod himself.

Last edited:

I was very, very close to discounting your opinion, until I checked for myself. So it's at its worst in Skin 4? I never use that skin (so flat and dull, really), but I'll check it out, too.

Btw, here are some comparison shots I took: The first being with the uncensor mod; second without:
I must say, though, that for whatever reason, it's MUCH worse in your pics. Have you tried tinkering with the skins a little? Do keep in mind that I'm playing in Quality mode in 1920x1080 res.
Nevertheless, the issue does exist, it seems.

*EDIT* -
Here's another shot using Skin Pattern 04. Yup, it's pretty bad, unfortunately. :/

Quite right. It's always important to get permission from the original modder before undertaking such a task. It's best to just remove that from your pack, Un1imit3d, until mayar1 himself at the very least gives permission AND finishes the mod himself.

Figured it out they use uncompressed bmps instead of dds files so importing the textures as bmp fixes all skin issues here is the fixed file with plasticminds body textures:
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/90Om0yDB/file.html

Last edited:

Is it really the clothing set itself create such in the update? :alice_hide:

New Downloads/Updates for those that still can't load Hongfire

1. UI Translation Loader V0.16.0 (Download)
    akyryz
    updated the UI Translation Loader to V0.16.0

2. Lewton's Text-Translation-CharMaker+Studio-0.7 (Download)
    Text translations (forum post in Hongfire)

3. UI Images by lots of people* (Download)
    Collaboration (mainly done by psymon2)

Installation for the UI Images, Psymon is using a clean structure compared to the garbage structure I was using. So you need to DELETE everything in
Code:
C:\Illusion\HoneySelect\Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Image
and then EXTRACT the new UI Images.

TL/DR:
Download 1 , 2, and 3 from above.
You can now play Honey Select in English.

SCREENSHOTS:

Make sure to read the respective forum posts to stay up to date.

Edit:
09/12/2016 - Update Links to reflect new stuff I don't want old stuff laying around.
hey guys i have copied all data for english tranlation honey select at game directory but nothing changeand it still japanese.. pls tell me a tutor or step by step to install this translation for me, im newbie for this guyss. thanksss ( sorry for bad english )

Looks like simply removing the watermark file in the shareassets did the trick...

np alternatively you could also just use the original file if you don't like the red colored vagina.
Sorry for my ignorance, But There are 5 files! which one do i need?? Thank you in advance

Sorry for my ignorance, But There are 5 files! which one do i need?? Thank you in advance
cf_t_body_00.unity3d is the container for body textures note that the file i posted has higher resolution body textures by plasticmind.

Reactions: effoff

Thanks to everyone that works and bring us the much needed mods here, in the darkest Hong times lol (Really, thanks!)

New Downloads/Updates for those that still can't load Hongfire

1. UI Translation Loader V0.16.0 (Download)
    akyryz
    updated the UI Translation Loader to V0.16.0

2. Lewton's Text-Translation-CharMaker+Studio-0.7 (Download)
    Text translations (forum post in Hongfire)

3. UI Images by lots of people* (Download)
    Collaboration (mainly done by psymon2)

Installation for the UI Images, Psymon is using a clean structure compared to the garbage structure I was using. So you need to DELETE everything in
Code:
C:\Illusion\HoneySelect\Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Image
and then EXTRACT the new UI Images.

TL/DR:
Download 1 , 2, and 3 from above.
You can now play Honey Select in English.

SCREENSHOTS:

Make sure to read the respective forum posts to stay up to date.

Edit:
09/12/2016 - Update Links to reflect new stuff I don't want old stuff laying around.
hey guys i have copied all data translation to game directory but nothing change, it still japanese. pls give me step by step i need to do to install translation.. i Newbie with this. thankzz ( sorry for bad english :d )

can some one tell me how to fix character not spawn on select room? cuz i can't play the game :(

heys guys i have copied all data translation to game directory honey select but nothing change, it still japanese. pls give step by step i need to do to install translation. Im Newbie with this guyss. thankz ( sorry for bad english )

heys guys i have copied all data translation to game directory honey select but nothing change, it still japanese. pls give step by step i need to do to install translation. Im Newbie with this guyss. thankz ( sorry for bad english )

First make sure the Folders are not in a Separate Titled folder (IE: Effoff translation/plugin/translation)ETC: Best thing to do is Unpack the Zip file to your desktop then manually place each folder to it's corisponding taget C:\illusion\HoneySelect\plugins\uitranlation
If there's a Uengine Folder then place that into your main folder as-well

Quick question again regarding the status this time.
How does the Orange fill-bar work in relation to the text it shows? For example
View attachment 12228
H status is mostly full, yet it reads Inexperience. Is this a bug or a mistranslation? Or maybe it works backwards?

Last edited:

Quick question again regarding the status this time.
How does the Orange fill-bar work in relation to the text it shows? For example
View attachment 12228
H status is mostly full, yet it reads Inexperience. Is this a bug or a mistranslation? Or maybe it works backwards?

Dude why don't you post the gameplay problem here: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...select-ハニーセレクト-pre-release-discussion-500741/

Because doubtful you will get the answer here. You will find many users there unlocked certain things you will find your answers there. This thread is mostly about mod discussion not gameplay.

Thanks

Dude why don't you post the gameplay problem here: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...select-ハニーセレクト-pre-release-discussion-500741/

Because doubtful you will get the answer here. You will find many users there unlocked certain things you will find your answers there. This thread is mostly about mod discussion not gameplay.

Thanks

I kinda figured I'd post it here since it could be a mistranslation regarding translation Mod. I'll redirect my question to the discussion thread then, thanks.

I'd give an opinion from the pics you posted, but my browser doesn't like A-S, unfortunately, and keeps telling me they are "Invalid Attachments".
The only alternative, it seems, is to use IE, and that will never happen. -_-

ouch, that really sucks. Is there any way I can send them your way via private message or the like?

Has someone perhaps already translated the screen when you select a girl from a room? (random girls only are unknown and in Japanese)

It has this info:
Status Screen

The status screen has the following:

Feelings toward the MC:
Normal (Green face)
Love (Yellow face)
Horny (Red face)
Hate (Blue face)
Slave (Purple face)
Destroyed (Black face)
Name
Personality (voice)
Trait (affects her H-events)
H trait (position preference)
Experience stats (experiencing more of these unlocks new positions)
H
Pain
Anal
Destruction Meter (Indicates "mind-rape". If full, the girl’s feelings will change to black, meaning her mind is destroyed. Lowered using 'Love' positions or positions she likes (i.e M likes pain, S likes slave)
Status Lock (locks status levels)
Destruction Lock (locks destruction level)

Last edited:
Reactions: natsugi and effoff

I downloaded and extracted translations plugins to the game folder, but when i start the game nothing happens, so dont know whats the problem with the plugins, it should load automatically? the game detects the plugins folder automatically? Does it need to do something special in order to activate plugins mode? My game is not installed in C:\ hard drive, instead in other letter folder, does that influence the result?

Thanks in advance.

This question may have been asked before, but is there any word on an uncensor patch?

Last edited:

Yay! I updated to latest version, and all the text went back to Japanese and putting the plugins for translation back in didn't fix it, or do anything at all, and if that's not enough fun, all the sound is gone from the game!:)

Reinstalling . . .

Yay! I updated to latest version, and all the text went back to Japanese and putting the plugins for translation back in didn't fix it, or do anything at all, and if that's not enough fun, all the sound is gone from the game!:)

Reinstalling . . .

Each update revert back the translation and have to re-install again. Installing plugins fixed it and sound is coming also. I think there is something you made mistake while installing the new update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25