[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

@Belgar17
Catsuit Short has some normal issues around the nipple & zipper (possibly UV map issues)

bZsMUJRy.jpg
Updated the release post with the corrected file for the Catsuits. Download V1.1 and just override the old version.

Is this the right thread to post question about how to make mods for Honey Select?
Because Im curious as to how you make clean Unity3d files for making standalone Skin tattoo mods.

In general the rule is to use a small file with the same type of content you want to create. Unfortunately, the file header of the cf_t_mole file is special and Sb3UGS doesn't convert it properly. Use cf_t_lip_00.unity3d instead, delete the contents in your copy, change the CAB-String, then insert your content.

This might have been posted in the HF modding discussion also.

Hey, the clothing/accessories mods I've downloaded (Except GGMod, interestingly) don't seem to be working (I've got screenshots here). They either simply don't appear on the character (like the second two) or make part of the character's body disappear entirely. Any idea what's going on?
Interestingly, in the second example, I can choose an option, but it doesn't appear on the left, as circled. Furthermore when I save and reload the character it appears not to have saved the accessory.

you probably installed it wrong,so you might want to tell us where/how you extracted the files,yes it's simple but there have been cases where others were extracting the files to the wrong location...also can't see your ss,i click and get server not found

don't forget to patch the game too

Hey, the clothing/accessories mods I've downloaded (Except GGMod, interestingly) don't seem to be working (I've got screenshots here). They either simply don't appear on the character (like the second two) or make part of the character's body disappear entirely. Any idea what's going on?
Interestingly, in the second example, I can choose an option, but it doesn't appear on the left, as circled. Furthermore when I save and reload the character it appears not to have saved the accessory.

Easiest solution to installing your mods, just copy and paste into the HS directory folder. If you do that, the mods will go to their dedicated placements and no errors should occur. If need be, as mentioned by @11Z11. Some mods require a patch_exe to sync files with game files (such as wideslider, GGmod plugin) Always follow instructions if given and if none are given, copy and paste into the directory. I don't think any mods that are shared in the community are misplaced within the zip files.

EDIT : Solution found! I was using ALZip tu unzip the files and it corrupted them (especially the loader files). Just had to install 7-Zip...

Hi guys, I've got a problem with the translation mod : it just doesn't work.

I downloaded the three files like said in this post and copied them into my install folder like in this video.

I tried on 32 and 64, with and without patch, with and without IPA, with the English Launcher, by setting the "sMainFolder" in .ini files or by redownloading the files and each try was with a clean install. Nothing works but the game itself, everything is in Japanese. 4 hours later I don't know what to do.

I'm on Windows 7 Pro 64 and I can't open the readme file in the translation uploader (gets an error).

Thanks for your help, and yes I read all the posts in this forum, hongfire and another site ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I'm usually someone who's pretty good at figuring out why things go wrong and/or finding answers to questions, but this thing has me stumped:

The Blush slider in the Studio doesn't work anymore (by which I mean, I can move the slider but the blush doesn't appear/increase) - and I just can't find what's causing it. Everything else works fine. Does anybody, anybody have an inkling what might be the cause of this, or know of a file that bears investigating? I really don't want to have to reinstall everything.

(I don't have the 4K files installed yet.)

Muchas gracias in advance to anyone who can offer some insight.

Easiest solution to installing your mods, just copy and paste into the HS directory folder. If you do that, the mods will go to their dedicated placements and no errors should occur. If need be, as mentioned by @11Z11. Some mods require a patch_exe to sync files with game files (such as wideslider, GGmod plugin) Always follow instructions if given and if none are given, copy and paste into the directory. I don't think any mods that are shared in the community are misplaced within the zip files.

I've definitely done all of that. Maybe I've thoroughly fucked my installation or something. Would it be easiest just to reinstall?

Hey guys,

I'm usually someone who's pretty good at figuring out why things go wrong and/or finding answers to questions, but this thing has me stumped:

The Blush slider in the Studio doesn't work anymore (by which I mean, I can move the slider but the blush doesn't appear/increase) - and I just can't find what's causing it. Everything else works fine. Does anybody, anybody have an inkling what might be the cause of this, or know of a file that bears investigating? I really don't want to have to reinstall everything.

(I don't have the 4K files installed yet.)

Muchas gracias in advance to anyone who can offer some insight.

I can only offer that in a situation when something like this happens ,retrace your steps, did you add a mod right before this problem occurred or maybe change a setting in the game or video card setting, you will find your answer like that.

I've definitely done all of that. Maybe I've thoroughly fucked my installation or something. Would it be easiest just to reinstall?

Reinstall the game or mods? Reinstalling the mods would be the way to go and make sure proper installation is done. If the problem persisted then you could do a complete reinstall of the game but you shouldn't need to do that. The GGmod plugin requires specific placement of all files.

For one, I'm not sure if I or anyone asked last time but do you have the Illusion Plugin Architecture by EusthEnoptEron installed? The IPA(illusion plugin architecture) is a critical program for some mods in HS and other illusion games. Without the IPA, the mods will not function. The IPA is a game file blend sync, allowing you to directly apply mods to plugins into the games structure.

So before you do anything drastic. Download and install the IPA. Then reinstall all of your mods that were not working. I am sure that is the problem.

maybe someone should ass a sticky with basic information and links...for instance i found it rather hard to find the official patch N and i'm not beyond digging through the forum...or new

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

I saw this site which a which has a bunch of mods and girls uploaded, but it's in chinese (or japanese, I could be wrong) and everything I've downloaded has come in .exe, so I am reluctant. Is it trustworthy? Everything looks great on the screenshots, but I really do not want my computer to be full of viruses. The link is here http://www.shouji56.com/fuzhu/hestrw/ but again, I do not trust it yet. I do not want myself or other people to get viruses, so if anyone is more of an authority on the trustworthiness of those those sites, please post.

I edited this post to put the site at the end so people would read that before clicking it.

I tried it because nothing ventured nothing gained right... tried to navigate it with my browsers translation option ...lol. Seriously DO NOT download anything from this link it will spike your PC with an annoying amount of Adware and if you don't have a good uninstall it could take some time to clean up because its COMPLETELY in Chinese and hard to discern what you are clicking on. I don't even want to know what could of happened if i did,nt have a decent Antivirus program. *****You don't have to take my word for it*****

I was thinking more like having that link you provided above(and/or the one that has patch n) as a sticky in the HS modding section...that's probably where most people start and i figure if the links are there we may cut down on "some" unnecessary questions.

Edit: Actually the official patch links are still there in a spoiler

Reinstall the game or mods? Reinstalling the mods would be the way to go and make sure proper installation is done. If the problem persisted then you could do a complete reinstall of the game but you shouldn't need to do that. The GGmod plugin requires specific placement of all files.

For one, I'm not sure if I or anyone asked last time but do you have the Illusion Plugin Architecture by EusthEnoptEron installed? The IPA(illusion plugin architecture) is a critical program for some mods in HS and other illusion games. Without the IPA, the mods will not function. The IPA is a game file blend sync, allowing you to directly apply mods to plugins into the games structure.

So before you do anything drastic. Download and install the IPA. Then reinstall all of your mods that were not working. I am sure that is the problem.

Yep, I've installed IPA.
How do I reinstall mods exactly? Just re-extract them into the folder?

Yep, I've installed IPA.
How do I reinstall mods exactly? Just re-extract them into the folder?

Yes. Just extract and copy/paste them into the directory. You should be good from there. Place them exactly how they are when you extract them. Best way is to just copy/paste. Since you installed the IPA, your GGmod will work if correctly placed, same goes for any other mod that requires the direct plugin to the core game files. (GGmod, wideslider, skintexmod/adjustmod,etc)

uh, I kinda don't know when this happened. I haven't loaded up in awhile, but still added stuff. My UI under character maker is not showing any text.
View attachment 13461

can't see you're attachment but doesn't matter as I have experienced that before,try reinstalling the translation mod/s ,that should fix the issue

Hey so I am not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but this happens to me once in a while whenever I download characters. I will download a character and when I am in the Character creator they load up just fine, but when I place them in a room the game glitches were I can go around the room and all of the options are there. I am pretty much stuck and have to force close the game in order to start over. I wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue?

View attachment 13472

can't see you're attachment but doesn't matter as I have experienced that before,try reinstalling the translation mod/s ,that should fix the issue

http://puu.sh/sxqxZ/e172ad7797.jpg

I've tried that, I've tried even deleting the translation mod and translations. I reinstalled the game by itself worked just fine. I put in the User Data folder, works fine. Put in the rest it acts up.

Don't know if this is the correct thread (if not, please say where I should post my question), but sometimes, I have problems with some character cards I download at illusioncards.booru.org. I'll post you two cards:

http://illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3355
Her face does look extremely odd when I open her in my loader. It has zero resemblance with the girl on the picture.

And second most common issue:
http://illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2811
This is supposed to be Saber, but in my game, her entire face lacks; it looks as if someone punched the poor girl's face into her brain and a big hole is the only thing left.

So obviously, I lack some mods, don't I? Does someone know which ones?
FYI: I only have the current patch / version installed (the one Dr. Yoshi posted).

Thank you in advance!

http://puu.sh/sxqxZ/e172ad7797.jpg

I've tried that, I've tried even deleting the translation mod and translations. I reinstalled the game by itself worked just fine. I put in the User Data folder, works fine. Put in the rest it acts up.
I have seen something like that happen when one of the mods for clothing have a problem.
Try this: Go to directory Illusion/HoneySelect/abdata/list/characustom. Move all the lists for custom mods to a temporary directory, leaving only the original game lists (00.unity3d to 07.unity3d). Launch the game and see if the menus are back in the maker.
If everything looks normal you can try moving the mods lists back into the directory one by one to find the bad ones. If any give you problems it would be better to download a fresh copy and reinstall from that.

Don't know if this is the correct thread (if not, please say where I should post my question), but sometimes, I have problems with some character cards I download at illusioncards.booru.org. I'll post you two cards:

http://illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3355
Her face does look extremely odd when I open her in my loader. It has zero resemblance with the girl on the picture.

And second most common issue:
http://illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2811
This is supposed to be Saber, but in my game, her entire face lacks; it looks as if someone punched the poor girl's face into her brain and a big hole is the only thing left.

So obviously, I lack some mods, don't I? Does someone know which ones?
FYI: I only have the current patch / version installed (the one Dr. Yoshi posted).

Thank you in advance!
The most common mod to give this kind of problems when you don't have installed in your game is the Honey Select Wide Slider. Check it out here:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5718042-honey-select-wide-slider-slider-limit-change-v0-7-0-update-10-22

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down