[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

I thank you for your help. My game is running well now. I had run HoneySelect_64_WideSliderPatch.exe but not HoneySelect_64_Patched.exe.

Hey does anybody know if Roy12 is around? I've been trying to use his Micro-Slingshot Bikini for ages now but I can't get it to show up in the swimsuits. Not sure whats wrong, I even made sure to download the latest version from his blog.

I feel like its not the most recent though since there's a folder that still says characustomtrial on it. Maybe its screwing with the ID or something. =/

did you run the HoneySelect_Patched.exe?

I did but none of my scenes load properly (t posed permanently) and the I cannot access IK nodes AT ALL. I cant even move them with the move option. They just stand there?

pls help anyone?

EDIT: in my case I am not using the pov mod. Sorry. I just need help.

I think someone has asked this before, but how strong is the japanese modding community concerning HS? And would their mods be comptaible with 'our' patch versions?

So far, I only know this blog [1], but maybe there are many others.

[1]: http://honeymod.blog.jp/

I recently installed the DLC and the translations works fine on both game and studio, but the character maker, although translated too, looks like a mess. I really can't find what is the source of the problem :/

I recently installed the DLC and the translations works fine on both game and studio, but the character maker, although translated too, looks like a mess. I really can't find what is the source of the problem :/
The latest patch and DLC have some changes in the file structure which mess with the translations. There is a newer translation patch to resolve that. I can't find it in here in the forum but in HongFire you can find it here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5716891-wip-all-in-one-english-translation?p=5748150#post5748150
After you use this patch, you need to reinstall the UI Translation Loader again to reset everything. Here is the link in case you don't have it: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/5677161-ui-translation-loader-v0-16-0-translations

Reactions: BastianT
The latest patch and DLC have some changes in the file structure which mess with the translations. There is a newer translation patch to resolve that. I can't find it in here in the forum but in HongFire you can find it here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5716891-wip-all-in-one-english-translation?p=5748150#post5748150
After you use this patch, you need to reinstall the UI Translation Loader again to reset everything. Here is the link in case you don't have it: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/5677161-ui-translation-loader-v0-16-0-translations

Thanks again for your help! Needed the 26/12 patch :)

EDIT: Oh no, the update broke my studio. Can't load my saved scenes, can't rotate maps, hide the IK symbols... :(

Last edited:
Thanks again for your help! Needed the 26/12 patch :)

EDIT: Oh no, the update broke my studio. Can't load my saved scenes, can't rotate maps, hide the IK symbols... :(

Make sure you install the HID Ver 1.1.1 if you were using HID before.
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5721020-studio-item-import-tool-number-control-center-for-user-and-modder-update-1-1-1-fit-in-with-append-additional-data

Then you need to reset the Plug-in Architecture and the WideSlider by running their 'patched.exe and 'WideSlidePatch.exe. And you may need to run the UI Translation loader again after that.

Make sure you install the HID Ver 1.1.1 if you were using HID before.
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5721020-studio-item-import-tool-number-control-center-for-user-and-modder-update-1-1-1-fit-in-with-append-additional-data

Then you need to reset the Plug-in Architecture and the WideSlider by running their 'patched.exe and 'WideSlidePatch.exe. And you may need to run the UI Translation loader again after that.

Yeah I did all of that but it doesn't work. Had to re-roll to 1.10 to make it work again. I can always use the character maker with the 64 bit version, that one works fine.

About 4k, but no monitor.

Sup guys! i dont know if this is the right place to ask, but i will... sorry if so!

Here is the deal... i have Access to a 4k in other place, far from the pc, and wont never be conected to, for some reasons not worth mention.

but... there is a way to force the game to run at 3840 x 2160 (4k res) even if your monitor doesnt support it? like in window mode, not full screen... just to take some screenshots then look at them in the TV later!

i´ve forced it through the launcher in window mode but the game just ignores the setting, and the screenshots came in 1920 x 1080 like always!

actually i want to do it with play club studio but honey select is ok too.

Re: About 4k, but no monitor.

Short answer, no. You can't run an application at a higher resolution than your monitor supports unless the game supports some kind of scaling, which it doesn't.

Well you can thru your GPU settings even if you monitor does not support it. Specifically with Nvidia cards thru the Nvidia control panel.

3D settings>DSR Factors -4.00xResoultion. You can adjust your DSR smoothness as well. Display settings>Dynamic Super Resolution>1080p, 3840x2160, HD (4.00x).

Now this isn't technically 4k but it works in a way like 4k. Your basically splitting out the pixel rate with more surface displacement than what your monitor normally does. Only thing though on a 1080p display its going to look a bit fuzzy. That's where some other setting changes can happen but either way it still won't be 4k. This is just a trick to make it display as a 4k screen without 4k(reaches more like 2k).

I found this hack back in the PC days on HF thru a post from GIL that lead me to another post from someone else who I can't think of their username at the moment. This works for some users and some don't like it. Again, you can achieve better results with different settings with your hardware.

When we mean 4K it means 4096x4096 textures which is pretty good to look at considering we been seeing 512 and 1024 skin textures for over a decade and no you won't see more stuff, because this game has a limit on polygons and doesn't have tessalation so you won't see more. Just look at GTA 4 the 4k Texture pack made it more realistic looking than GTA 5.

Re: (Requests)I am looking for someone who can download data from the Illusion homepage.

You can try to use VPN to mimic Japanese location if you can't find anyone. Hope this helps.

Re: (Requests)I am looking for someone who can download data from the Illusion homepage.

I'm already using zenmate with Japanese vpn, but I can not connect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)