[ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Pre-Release Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Discussion and FAQ

I think they close down temporary so that people wouldn't post download link there?

Could be, could be not. Though tbh it was also down about 2 days before this time around.

Hongfire seems to be back online for now. The site had a long-delayed maintenance going on, if I remember correctly.

Not for me it's still not. :/

Welcome aboard! :dthumbup:

Thanks dude! Even though all I do are minor aesthetics mods for AA, I feel like a star modder for this series! :XD: So I try to keep up with my game..

Anyway, Good to know there's still a bit of clothing texture customization options! Even if it's only for the skirts & undies.. I'm pretty busy as is, but slowly I'm hoping, I'm thinking of bringing something new to the table for my School Factions mod. 8D Consider it a sequel if you may lol

magnificent! Now to wait for torrent to finish.

Started torrent an hour ago, already at 50%! I may get to play it sometime today! :runhappy:

Thanks dude! Even though all I do are minor aesthetics mods for AA, I feel like a star modder for this series! :XD: So I try to keep up with my game..

I really liked your outfits for AA, so I'm looking forward to your AA2 creations.

Priase the lord sweet hallejuah its here at last!
Edit: :angvoodoo: stupid leechers keep slowing the speed down!

Last edited:
11:55PM here, installing
will not sleep tonight

stupid leechers keep slowing the speed down!

you are also a leecher yet you call others stupid ?lol why...

Priase the lord sweet hallejuah its here at last!
Edit: :angvoodoo: stupid leechers keep slowing the speed down!

This is meant to be a joke right? Because until and IF you start seeding you are also one of those stupid leechers. :objection:

My torrent DL speed is good just wildly inconsistent. Maybe I just got in soon enough.*shrugs*

game crashed when add character...whyyyyyyy

Capture.jpg

Can't see the pictures.

EDIT:Nevermind,I right clicked each small picture and opened in new tab.

Got lucky and an awesome person from japan is uploading at around 1MB/s.

This entire time,I've rapidly switched torrents and DDL's but im not sure what i can choose for fastest. They're all being slow,Im scared and impatient.

Well, I just don't care about slow torrent. Nearly downloaded from Mega links, just 2 more parts to go! I think I'll be installing in around 10 minutes.

idk why but buttons are not working for me and book also isn't working someone know how to fix it? wtf.jpg

i'm trying to reinstall my game maybe it'll help

Well, I just don't care about slow torrent. Nearly downloaded from Mega links, just 2 more parts to go! I think I'll be installing in around 10 minutes.

Well my current internet connection does much, much, much better with torrents then DDL. unless I get lucky DDL speeds never go near 100kb/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.