[ILLUSION] AI SYOUYOU (AI*少女) - Pre Release Discussion

Veltiel

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2014
There you have it. While Hongfire is down, let's talk about this beautiful upcoming game ^^;

Attachments

• 1500x500.jpg
    1500x500.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
welp one thing is for sure i am hype i haven't played a hentai game since koikatsu so about a year or more now so when i learned of this i am hyped to say the least since i just some how started wondering about illusion and wanted to check on if there was anything new and damn and i excited about this

Btw, how every often was the game site's update? :alice_...:

Illusion hasn't updated the game itself since the initial trial release on 08/30/2019.

However, there's someone on Patreon that goes by ScrewThisNoise, who has produced a repack of the game that includes BepinEX, translation and the latest sideloader mods at https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack which was at version 0.6 the last time I checked.

There's also a card booru specific to this game at https://aigirl.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list which doesn't require registration.

Reactions: powersalem
does this game have more female-voice options for character than honey select ???

voice work is 1 of the most complicated and hard to creat mod in my opinion (because even in honey select no one can creat a new voice work then add to the game at all)
so i hope this time illusion will give us more voice-work from many many seiyuu

does this game have more female-voice options for character than honey select ???

voice work is 1 of the most complicated and hard to creat mod in my opinion (because even in honey select no one can creat a new voice work then add to the game at all)
so i hope this time illusion will give us more voice-work from many many seiyuu

at the moment from what i see on site is that there are six voice types but they might add more later on

just in case someone have a little trouble with the traits. here is a quick TL of those darned terms

traits.png

P.S. I could barely read the kanji since the font was F... really small for some complex ones. so I might have misread something.
still better than nothing lol

Attachments

• png.gif
    png.gif
    153 bytes · Views: 133
Reactions: ARurouni
hey, so i dl/d this version : http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...2-0-[english-uncen]-ai*少女-866823/#post4881754

and it works great etc. I'm wondering a couple things tho.. has anyone released any mods/conversions from HS or PH for this yet?

The folder layout seems really similar, so i was just pondering if we can drag n drop mods from HS into the AiShoujo folders?

Was gonna try, but given how long it took me to d/l and install this game, i didn't wanna jump straight into the deep end and fluff somethin up lol :D

EDIT:

ok... totally zoned out... just remembered we need an Item Resolver to add new stuff.. i tried to add new maps and the game found nothing lol :D
calling on all modders - we need youuuuuu!! :))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?