[ILLUSION] AI SYOUYOU (AI*少女) - Pre Release Discussion

Veltiel

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2014
There you have it. While Hongfire is down, let's talk about this beautiful upcoming game ^^;

Attachments

• 1500x500.jpg
    1500x500.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
welp one thing is for sure i am hype i haven't played a hentai game since koikatsu so about a year or more now so when i learned of this i am hyped to say the least since i just some how started wondering about illusion and wanted to check on if there was anything new and damn and i excited about this

Btw, how every often was the game site's update? :alice_...:

Illusion hasn't updated the game itself since the initial trial release on 08/30/2019.

However, there's someone on Patreon that goes by ScrewThisNoise, who has produced a repack of the game that includes BepinEX, translation and the latest sideloader mods at https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack which was at version 0.6 the last time I checked.

There's also a card booru specific to this game at https://aigirl.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list which doesn't require registration.

Reactions: powersalem
does this game have more female-voice options for character than honey select ???

voice work is 1 of the most complicated and hard to creat mod in my opinion (because even in honey select no one can creat a new voice work then add to the game at all)
so i hope this time illusion will give us more voice-work from many many seiyuu

does this game have more female-voice options for character than honey select ???

voice work is 1 of the most complicated and hard to creat mod in my opinion (because even in honey select no one can creat a new voice work then add to the game at all)
so i hope this time illusion will give us more voice-work from many many seiyuu

at the moment from what i see on site is that there are six voice types but they might add more later on

just in case someone have a little trouble with the traits. here is a quick TL of those darned terms

traits.png

P.S. I could barely read the kanji since the font was F... really small for some complex ones. so I might have misread something.
still better than nothing lol

Attachments

• png.gif
    png.gif
    153 bytes · Views: 133
Reactions: ARurouni
hey, so i dl/d this version : http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...2-0-[english-uncen]-ai*少女-866823/#post4881754

and it works great etc. I'm wondering a couple things tho.. has anyone released any mods/conversions from HS or PH for this yet?

The folder layout seems really similar, so i was just pondering if we can drag n drop mods from HS into the AiShoujo folders?

Was gonna try, but given how long it took me to d/l and install this game, i didn't wanna jump straight into the deep end and fluff somethin up lol :D

EDIT:

ok... totally zoned out... just remembered we need an Item Resolver to add new stuff.. i tried to add new maps and the game found nothing lol :D
calling on all modders - we need youuuuuu!! :))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]