[ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Pre-Release Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) [MASTER UP] [FULL MAKER OUT]

That new dlc pack has the female "cadet" personality. As far as I know, the 5th male personality is still in limbo.
Hopefully they'll give it to us...because that personality is nnngh right for my butler like char im planning to make for my mistress.

Do you think the 5th male personality will end up being DLC?
It had to be in there for a reason, right?

Was it 100% complete, or just a few lines? Because if it's 100% done I see no reason why they shouldn't add it in somehow, either with DLC or a patch.

Signed up to watch for the torrent, checked the Illusion site for any updated news. Apparently it's 16 gigabytes (14 as minimum)

waiting is the worst kind of game

Was it 100% complete, or just a few lines? Because if it's 100% done I see no reason why they shouldn't add it in somehow, either with DLC or a patch.

It definitely wasn't 100% done. Pretty much just the one sample line IIRC. Whether or not it's meant to be future dlc, or was just cut for some reason, we don't know. Only ILLUSION knows to be honest.

How long does it usually take for torrents to pop up? It really only takes a day?

There was a pose and one voice sample. I wouldn't expect to see the fifth male personality as DLC, because Illusion always leaves stuff that never made it to the game release. This goes back all the way to SB3, where there were a sponge and other stuff that wasn't part of the game. If Illusion decides to make an expansion it might be part of it, but that hasn't been announced yet. Do yourself a favor and forget about it for now!

How long does it usually take for torrents to pop up? It really only takes a day?

Historically speaking, the past 3 ILLUSION titles were available as a torrent on release day. According to nyaa anyway.

There was a pose and one voice sample. I wouldn't expect to see the fifth male personality as DLC, because Illusion always leaves stuff that never made it to the game release. This goes back all the way to SB3, where there were a sponge and other stuff that wasn't part of the game. If Illusion decides to make an expansion it might be part of it, but that hasn't been announced yet. Do yourself a favor and forget about it for now!
awww was looking forward to making a butler character.

Historically speaking, the past 3 ILLUSION titles were available as a torrent on release day. According to nyaa anyway.

Thats pretty impressive actually. Oh well, i guess all we can do is wait. Hopefully someone will post it on here, or at least give us a link. :3 please?

And with how they removed the male H-scenes it seems like they are still focusing on only catering to the straight male (or bi/gay female etc) audience, I seriously doubt they would make DLC that would (most likely) not be bought by their main audience.

Personally I don't really care, but I feel bad for those who wished for more male personalities.

But hey, maybe AA3 will have a wider focus?

awww was looking forward to making a butler character.
Yeah, I honestly think that adding a fifth male was an obvious addition to AA2 because there are only four males (and they aren't even as good as those in AA1 imo). :/ The traces in the Maker is an indication that they probably thought the same and planned to include it, but they ran out of time/resources. I actually think the leftover traces is a strong indicator that it was cut due to lack of time/resources and that it will not make it as DLC. If the leftovers should in any way be an indication of planned DLC there would probably have been traces of the DLC female voice as well, so the leftovers can't be argued to support it.

Soooo! Anybody hear anything pop up yet? :3

It's happening!

Oh boy, oh boy... I hope we get a torrent soon! Thanks a HUGE LOT FlowerTradeWinds!! :pushups:

now all we need is the torrent thank you

Hopefully someone can put all those files together in one torrent *A* arigataya~

If you actually read what Flower posted he is doing it right now.

Thank for the uploud, will be waiting for a torrent, as most site like Uploaded and even bitshare dont allow multiple files to be downloaded and thus even if for the later you are allowed within 10 min to download the next, you still need to wait cause the file takes a while more to download at their speed cap.

Cheers for the upload though :cheering:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?