[ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Pre-Release Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mega would be epic fast for me but ive got one problem, it always disconnects when i get to 44% on any of the 800 megabyte volumes :(
Any solution ?

Works fine! Wow, everything looks so fresh!
Now if only I understood japanese... :donefor:
I tried using Translation Aggregator for machine translation but no success.

Im almost at 80%, im seeding with 1,1 MB/s, so i will try and crank that upload to 2 MB/s when i reach 100% for myself, maybe even add more allowed connections to do it if needed, not sure if my connection will allow it to go higher.

Well my current internet connection does much, much, much better with torrents then DDL. unless I get lucky DDL speeds never go near 100kb/s
Mega is the ddl exception for me, I've been getting really great download for torrent recently but I think mega should take care for this for me.

Works fine! Wow, everything looks so fresh!
Now if only I understood japanese... :donefor:
I tried using Translation Aggregator for machine translation but no success.

I suppose playing will be really difficult, until we will know for sure what each choice serve for.

Mega is the ddl exception for me, I've been getting really great download for torrent recently but I think mega should take care for this for me.

Opposite for me really. This connection doesn't like MEGA. But I was able to get great DL times on MF at times.

I suppose playing will be really difficult, until we will know for sure what each choice serve for.
Yes, even more than AA1 at release considering there's more choices. I think I will make a class with my "secondary characters" and I'll keep all my prefered ones for when there's uncensor + basic translation.

Opposite for me really. This connection doesn't like MEGA. But I was able to get great DL times on MF at times.

Funny, guess im the lucky one, bothe MF and Mega are sollid on speed for me. I can get around 10 MB/s most of the time on mega, with MF being just slightly slower. There my two favorite download places when it comes to smaller (say 800kb or so) files like mods and stuff.

Funny, guess im the lucky one, bothe MF and Mega are sollid on speed for me. I can get around 10 MB/s most of the time on mega, with MF being just slightly slower. There my two favorite download places when it comes to smaller (say 800kb or so) files like mods and stuff.

Yeah well I haven't had my own internet connection in years now. I've had to rely on collage, Hotel, and when I think I can spare the data, my phone's wifi.

I get a max of 1.5MB/s, I have slow as hell internet. I'm using Mega. 4/11 parts! Ahhh why do I have work tonight?!

This may be a stupid question but I downloaded the game and it installed fine and it runs fine, but where is the aa2maker to create my characters in because it doesn't seem to have come with the torrent. Is there a separate torrent for that or am I missing something?

Started... and without translation it's real pain. I just set my class, figured out where can be outfits done and which button sets them for all and individually. And then I lost it all cause I clicked wrong button. Well, fun is coming. :D

This is stupid what i did. I downloaded off of Mega,Wrapping the rar's ALL into one Archive. I feel stupid for not doing 1 by 1. but bright side is im at 57% and im downloading at good K/BS and stuff and sometimes 1.1 MB and stuff speed. Problem is im BADLY itching to play.... I got the maker and all and im gonna go INSANE if i don't get this soon! <_>

This may be a stupid question but I downloaded the game and it installed fine and it runs fine, but where is the aa2maker to create my characters in because it doesn't seem to have come with the torrent. Is there a separate torrent for that or am I missing something?

Go to the top of this page and there should be a Mega link for "Full Maker" --or-- Load disk 1 (ジンコウガクエン2.mdf) again from the torrent and use applocale to launch the startup.exe again, then i think its the 4th option from the bottom to install the maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread