Game User Interface

Dialogue Translation:

Subtitle Overlay

Uncensor:

Utilities:

Modding:

Cheats:

Miscellaneous:

In your heart of hearts, always remember the Illusion Grief Cycle.

Can't believe we're using the original cycle

Do not post in this thread unless you have the game!

Last edited:
Hi guys thank you for openning this thread.
Im having problems to make the game work and im sure that is because im not installing it in the right way. So please ¿can someone post a guide of how to install the entire game and the AA2 maker? right now im having a message about the original game ( i have no crack maybe is because of that) and i also cant open the maker after installing the last HF patch
Thank you all and sorry for my english im still learning :P

Hi guys thank you for openning this thread.
Im having problems to make the game work and im sure that is because im not installing it in the right way. So please ¿can someone post a guide of how to install the entire game and the AA2 maker? right now im having a message about the original game ( i have no crack maybe is because of that) and i also cant open the maker after installing the last HF patch
Thank you all and sorry for my english im still learning :P

Your english is fine.:D I've not downloaded the game yet but you need to mount the images that are supplied with daemon tools or a program like it. From there install the game using the .msi file or the setup.exe(by choosing applocale to launch it). Make sure you do not install the game to a directory with japanese characters in the path. This will cause issues unless you have the computer in japanese locale mod. I would still change the directory from something other than kanji/hiragana/katakana. Once the install is complete you might need to do a restart of your PC. Then lastly before you start the program make sure you have disc 1 (I'm guessing here) re-mounted since we don't have a cracked .exe yet.

Someone with the game could chime in here too and probably help you better.

error AA2.pngerror AA2maker.png Well i alreay tried to open with the disk one mounted and now i have another error and it still doesnt open.
The first error is of the AA2 and the second one is of the AA2maker maybe i have to copy and paste some of the archives that come with the disks but im nto sure which one

Oh, I put my gameplay experience in wrong thread then. Here it is.

In short, it has potential, but without translation there's no way to enjoy the game.

And as I see, a lot of people don't use AppLocale or something like that. It can be the cause of game crashes.
The same goes for no ability to play a game (there's need to mount first DVD).

As for my gameplay experience, I somehow managed to get into a h-scene (two girls).
Animations and character expressions look very good.
It might not have the same amount of positions as the first game but what's there looks great and more varied.

Things I didn't like about this is that we just need to press a button to cum, no more bars like the first game.
The characters look kinda weird when cumming and, unlike the first game, you can't choose to cum in all positions. For girls you seem limited to 3/4 different ones.

AS for the dialog, there seems to be a lot of them but I can't tell what I'm doing XD
The green square with the speech bubble seems to do the trick though...

I am finding AA2 to be quite fun. Although what I can do is very limited so I just forced myself onto the girls because :P
Amusingly enough, your classmates will watch you for awhile before interrupting.

Reactions: lconklejean
I'm starting to get a grips with what I’m doing now. I understand a little bit of Japanese which helps quite a bit, still nowhere near enough to understand everything though. I did what Prototype did originally and just used the green chat with the girls since that seems to be the most predictable. It took me until i found the cat statue behind the dojo to realise I’d just caused them all to friend zone me -_-

Anyways, when talking to a girl

The top option is about reacting to a girl’s mood,
-i don’t know all the options are on this one. 2nd one calms them down when they're angry, 3rd is for when they are sad.

I'm not 100% on what the 2nd one does, to do with the activities like studying, possible doing things like telling people they should study more.

3rd option is talking to the girl about others.
-first option is saying something good about the other girl.
-2nd and third is about getting on good terms with the other girl
-4th is to say something bad about the other girl
-5th is asking whether they like a person.

4th option is asking about them
-first is talking about life, not sure on the second, think its about various things they enjoy. 3rd is food
-4th is love, 5th is about Echi stuff

5th option is asking to do an activity with them
-in order: study,exercise,club,massage, go to classroom, play,eat, karaoke

6th is something ive been staying away from, nothing nice in there, has things like show them 'that' and is generally about mean things.

7th is love stuff, not sure what they all do exactly. 1st one is an invitation to your club 2nd one arranges a date, 3rd i think tells them you love them, but isn’t acting -to go out with them. 4th requests a response i think.

8th is ecchi stuff, last option in this is sex

9th is asking them them to, in order; follow you, get out, or come to here later.

in terms of rooms:

the cat shrine thing in the space next to the dojo has all the rankings and such, and most importantly it lets you see what others think of you and each-other. Click on a person and then the thought bubbles offer peoples opinion of that character. Green is friendship, red love, blue is hate, and grey neutral. Darker is stronger. There’s quite a broad range of random states here, including emoticons. No idea what they all mean.

You can go into the toilets to have sex in a cubicle; you don’t seem to get interrupted there
The % seems to be their receptiveness to the action, but ive had an action accepted at 6% and refused at 90%+ so i’m not sure how it works and how much any gain is. The % seems to change based on the environment , the girls mood and of course what she thinks of you.

That’s as much as I’ve managed to figure out so far. A lot of this is probably written elsewhere, but I thought i might as well jot down my thoughts somewhere.

edit: and if you leave the game running long enough to write up your thoughts, there will be girls having in the middle of the corridor infront off you when you return.

Last edited:
Reactions: monkeycid
I'm starting to get a grips with what I’m doing now. I understand a little bit of Japanese which helps quite a bit, still nowhere near enough to understand everything though. I did what Prototype did originally and just used the green chat with the girls since that seems to be the most predictable. It took me until i found the cat statue behind the dojo to realise I’d just caused them all to friend zone me -_-

Anyways, when talking to a girl

The top option is about reacting to a girl’s mood,
-i don’t know all the options are on this one. 2nd one calms them down when they're angry, 3rd is for when they are sad.

I'm not 100% on what the 2nd one does, to do with the activities like studying, possible doing things like telling people they should study more.

3rd option is talking to the girl about others.
-first option is saying something good about the other girl.
-2nd and third is about getting on good terms with the other girl
-4th is to say something bad about the other girl
-5th is asking whether they like a person.

4th option is asking about them
-first is talking about life, not sure on the second, think its about various things they enjoy. 3rd is food
-4th is love, 5th is about Echi stuff

5th option is asking to do an activity with them
-in order: study,exercise,club,massage, go to classroom, play,eat, karaoke

6th is something ive been staying away from, nothing nice in there, has things like show them 'that' and is generally about mean things.

7th is love stuff, not sure what they all do exactly. 1st one is an invitation to your club 2nd one arranges a date, 3rd i think tells them you love them, but isn’t acting -to go out with them. 4th requests a response i think.

8th is ecchi stuff, last option in this is sex

9th is asking them them to, in order; follow you, get out, or come to here later.

in terms of rooms:

the cat shrine thing in the space next to the dojo has all the rankings and such, and most importantly it lets you see what others think of you and each-other. Click on a person and then the thought bubbles offer peoples opinion of that character. Green is friendship, red love, blue is hate, and grey neutral. Darker is stronger. There’s quite a broad range of random states here, including emoticons. No idea what they all mean.

You can go into the toilets to have sex in a cubicle; you don’t seem to get interrupted there
The % seems to be their receptiveness to the action, but ive had an action accepted at 6% and refused at 90%+ so i’m not sure how it works and how much any gain is. The % seems to change based on the environment , the girls mood and of course what she thinks of you.

That’s as much as I’ve managed to figure out so far. A lot of this is probably written elsewhere, but I thought i might as well jot down my thoughts somewhere.

edit: and if you leave the game running long enough to write up your thoughts, there will be girls having in the middle of the corridor infront off you when you return.
its very strange, on my game no matter what I say to the girls, it's always a 0% response. Ever single time. Did you experience any of this?

its very strange, on my game no matter what I say to the girls, it's always a 0% response. Ever single time. Did you experience any of this?

The game is just like first AA, you need to know their personality and traits in order to choose what will make them happier towards you. I only have a rough idea of what to do from playing alot of aa1.

Things can snowball a bit, but you shouldnt get stuck at 0, especially not with every girl and every choice.
the first section has alot of straight 0% answer that only work when she's in a certain mood. and there are alot of requests that only work at certain times and such that will give straight zero's. if you keep repeating yourself she will get annoyed and start giving straight 0's for some questions for a while. but you still should have percentages for some things.

start off on one of the easier choices like asking about food, that should always get a % at the start from my experience, even if it fails to get a response.
in terms of effect, it seems to work better if you talk after having a meal, but getting somebody to eat with you is harder than most coversations. a lot of things work better if you are alone with her. just generally work your way up to get her in the mood. you can get up to 999% pretty easily in the right circumstances.
but obviously some girls are just easier than others. if you start a new game, walk up to the first girl, ask about her favourite food and get a 0. then you're just screwed.
try buying a cat.

not entirely sure what the % actually does though. accepting seems to be more based on circumstance and relationship level. Relationship level seems to be more based on what actions you succeed with. I've just been treating it as a score.

Last night I played about 2 hours in total japanese.
The first thing I did is try to H with the teacher, didn't work very well with the highest virtue. Then I tried another teacher with lowest virtue and at the 2nd time meting her... He accepted. So, the game is difficult if you put higher virtue but if you put lower... xD
And I really like how to play the game. Is much easier than AA1 and there's no "mini-loading screens" between the parts of school.

The hype is high, and I have the game xD

Ok guys seriously I need help, every single thing I say to the girls there is a quick percentage then it always goes to 0 for every single girl. Is it the version of the game I have?? this makes no sense and I have gone through every option there is and the same thing. quick percent turns to 0. Help please!!!

never mind....I figured it out......you have to FUCKING RUN IT AS JAPANESE LOCALE ADMIN!!!!!!!! I SPENT 4 HOURS FIGURING THIS SHIT OUT and yet.......it was so simple..........*facepalm*

Reactions: Austin19923
never mind....I figured it out......you have to FUCKING RUN IT AS JAPANESE LOCALE ADMIN!!!!!!!! I SPENT 4 HOURS FIGURING THIS SHIT OUT and yet.......it was so simple..........*facepalm*

What exactly are you running in admin? I had the same problem as you did!

What exactly are you running in admin? I had the same problem as you did!

Haha! Finally figured it out! This had made my day bro! Thank you so much! On a side note, does anyone know how to unlock those grayed out positions? Do they have to be dating you? Or do they need to have certain traits? :/ Thanks!

Can someone help me out?

I succeeded to download and launch the game.
After launching I choose the first Option, after which I can enter my Name and two numbers between 1 and 9.
After that I have another option to choose from, probably what my character is interested in.

After that I am inside an empty room and I can press whatever I want, nothing's happening...

Anyone knows what to do? Is that normal?

The teacher is the character you put on the middle of the class, front row.

Btw, for those who don't know, the last option when you are talking to a girl, the symbol with a guy running.
If you choose that one it will pop up 3/4 options, the first one is to tell the character to follow you.
This unlocks those special h-cenes locations, like the showers and stuff. This way you won't get bothered by other characters, unlike the first game.

Reactions: Inquisitor
Hey, I'm having some problems graphically with the game. All the characters appear with broken, pixelated outlines and it won't let me turn on the anti-aliasing in game, I've tried installing SweetFX but with no effect. It's doing it in the Maker and in the game and no matter what I do it doesn't seem to be fixable.

Hey, I'm having some problems graphically with the game. All the characters appear with broken, pixelated outlines and it won't let me turn on the anti-aliasing in game, I've tried installing SweetFX but with no effect. It's doing it in the Maker and in the game and no matter what I do it doesn't seem to be fixable.

That appears to be a rare issue with certain cards/drivers. Similarly, my laptop suffers the same when using the maker (still don't have the full game yet so can't really say) while when I'm playing it on my PC, the anti-aliasing works fine. Don't know why though.

Also, I'm not sure overriding settings in your GPU control panel helps since I haven't tried it yet. If that doesn't work still though, you might want to turn on morphological filtering, again, on your GPU control panel. See if that helps. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?