Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread

Re: [130426] [エウシュリー] 魔導巧殻 ~闇の月女神は導国で詠う~ + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

Basically you NEVER attack anyone unless they declare war on you first if you want to get on the 'proper' route. The moment you attacked anyone you'll be underway for Ha Oh route ONLY.

Nah.
At least you will declare war against Zafha when you accept the request for help of Annarotte (after accept the request ,you must declare war against Zafha)
Conquer 2 lands of Zafha and Yun Gasol will warn you to stop or they will attack (even if they are your allies) ,so stop right after that and follow the events.

Re: [130426] [エウシュリー] 魔導巧殻 ~闇の月女神は導国で詠う~ + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

Nah.
At least you will declare war against Zafha when you accept the request for help of Annarotte (after accept the request ,you must declare war against Zafha)
Conquer 2 lands of Zafha and Yun Gasol will warn you to stop or they will attack (even if they are your allies) ,so stop right after that and follow the events.
wew...should said that earlier XD...damn, I do not stop and ended up being overwhelmed...replaying in easy mode right now...all my hardwork *sob* and those damn dwarves are very tough too...

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION];

WHY U KEEP TORTURE ME.

Another Question: Is there any advantages to lvling up those prostitutes who join you? As far as I can see they have almost the same status as the mob soldier with same class but the mob soldier is more advantageous because they mob soldier with same names share same level.

Another Question: Is there any advantages to lvling up those prostitutes who join you? As far as I can see they have almost the same status as the mob soldier with same class but the mob soldier is more advantageous because they mob soldier with same names share same level.

In your first run-through I suggest you ignore using all non-major characters.

As for prostitutes, the last one is quite decent (I admire all medium sized flyers XD).

In your first run-through I suggest you ignore using all non-major characters.

As for prostitutes, the last one is quite decent (I admire all medium sized flyers XD).

May I know the reason for this? The first time I play, I got overwhelm by 2-ways war (against Safhar and Yun Gasoru) because I dont have enough soldier to fight the war. So this time it is actually a replay and I am planning to use these mob soldiers who I dont make use of in my first fail-attempt. Thank you

Sigh. Just get those Monsters and combine them to a higher level - ten times better than any of the human mobs you're going to get. It's also the fastest way to complete up to 65 Squads get quest and become rich, though admittedly the grind can be a little boring.

May I know the reason for this? The first time I play, I got overwhelm by 2-ways war (against Safhar and Yun Gasoru) because I dont have enough soldier to fight the war. So this time it is actually a replay and I am planning to use these mob soldiers who I dont make use of in my first fail-attempt. Thank you

1. Few very high stat units are far more powerful than many inferior units, as only 3 can fight at once.
2. You only need to take down their capital to win a war, hence you only have to concentrate a straight path with a undefeatable force to win.
3. You can only fight a limited number of free battles per turn, so there is a limit of number of units you can strengthen
4. If you properly go through the story, you very rarely fight 2 countries at once, and 2 at the very max + every time you take over a country you get more major units.

Anyone a idea how to maintain Country environment (国環境), I though with trees and fountains but it doesn't seems to work well. Now that only Annarotte, Dragon Tribe, Olfan and Eida remains it is down to 42. No idea for what 国環境 are good.

And anyone a idea for what choosing a region leader is useful, the Button upper left corner which changes the picture and what the number besides the picture indicates.

[MENTION=29203]FinstererDrache[/MENTION] give the area a governor to maintain public order... choose people that has high public order (治安)

Anyone a idea how to maintain Country environment (国環境), I though with trees and fountains but it doesn't seems to work well. Now that only Annarotte, Dragon Tribe, Olfan and Eida remains it is down to 42. No idea for what 国環境 are good.

And anyone a idea for what choosing a region leader is useful, the Button upper left corner which changes the picture and what the number besides the picture indicates.

Depending on their politics stat, your income (gold + rations) increase. Don't think there's anything more to the town leader.
But that makes quite a difference in your overall income so it's not bad.

As for 環境 (environmental score) i found it unnecessary to maintain because most towns only have enough room for essential buildings anyway :(

Higher environmental score increases population growth

No, play the game at hard mode and you'll be able to level them up to level 99.

I see...so what else do I miss out by playing in easy mode? and other than the characters, is there any good soldier or monster worth using or lvling up? ty

Take 1 night to make this list of choice for Eida's route.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hasr5ixr1c22c22 (a .docx file .Download to read it because you can't see any Japanese in MF)
I welcome anyone who tell me where I need to fix.
Please PM me since I don't online a whole day.

* there're some tips at the end of that file so I think you should check that before choice 17.

Last edited:
Not sure honestly; all I can guess is that playing Easy Mode means that the latter challenges can become very boring. The games gets easier as you become richer and higher level.

From your second run-through you can select to increase level cap to 99, but even in this case the level cap increases gradually (and cpu's level increases acccordingly too)

Dooes anyone know if some events or decision points are time/turn-based? For example: In my current savegame I'm at the point of choosing between Eida and Olfan after hearing them both out. So I spent a few turns moving onwards to the Dark Elf map when suddenly at my captial Eida's icon has disappeared. As the other cause I can only think of that I ignored Yun Gasol's warning too much when progressing in the dark elf area so that they declared war at me and thus I'm semi-forced to choose Olfan? Fortunately I had another savefile just in case, though.
Similar, are there important events which can only be completed before choosing a route?
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the List, do you know how I can obtain more Monster capture Quests I have 8 Cage-Buildings but p. example the Angel for the no. 75 Fusion is still missing. This Robot looking one.

Thanks for the List, do you know how I can obtain more Monster capture Quests I have 8 Cage-Buildings but p. example the Angel for the no. 75 Fusion is still missing. This Robot looking one.

Monster capture quests are based upon you owning towns designated to a certain monster.
Larger your territory, more options you get.
The town you nee dfor グラキエル is バ・ロン要塞

Dooes anyone know if some events or decision points are time/turn-based? For example: In my current savegame I'm at the point of choosing between Eida and Olfan after hearing them both out. So I spent a few turns moving onwards to the Dark Elf map when suddenly at my captial Eida's icon has disappeared. As the other cause I can only think of that I ignored Yun Gasol's warning too much when progressing in the dark elf area so that they declared war at me and thus I'm semi-forced to choose Olfan? Fortunately I had another savefile just in case, though.
Similar, are there important events which can only be completed before choosing a route?
Thanks in advance.

One of the major conditions for Eida route is that you leave Yun Gasol till the very end. You only get to fight them right before Olfan, or you fail the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM