[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Last edited:
Hi guys, here's the summary of the 35th KISS Livestream: Details

TL;DR
- Yotogi & H-event Pack for Childhood-Friend next week (this Friday)
- YCS Vol. 36
- Costume set Vol. 12
- Collab with Hamidashi Creative & Ai Kiss 2
- Haraguro will be released at the end of october

Has anyone a working link for the Denkigai 2018 Winter Add Mumuta Costume ? No bin link work anymore :-(
I like to have the installer including the cm3d2 part

Thank you

Last edited:
Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Thank you! Some good soul actualized links. ;)

Has anyone discovered the Tech Giant Bonus (November Issue, released in Septembre,19th) 2020 for Collab 51 yet ?

details:

Ok, either no one found or no interest.

get it here for a short time.

remove the blanks!

https ://ufile.io/ bq1srxkw

Last edited:
Anyone keeps the [COM3D2 Shop] [Raspberry Cube Full Set]? It seems that the link in pastebin is mixed with the one for CM3D2.

You are right, but this is not long the case. let us hope it will be fixed soon. until then try this. but hurry . it will last not long

https: //ufile.io/ l3w9xmjo

remove the blanks!

BTW, it is not mixed, but the com-part is missing. In many cases I find it the other way, as some cm3d2 files are difficult to find :-)

Reactions: vinhtq115
Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

i looking for a site with mods for com3d2.. someone havê one?

assumeguy, or anyone else, do you know what has happened to HongFire? I had taken some time off from CM3D2, and being active on HongFire, for a couple of years. And when I tried to go to HongFire last month. I have not been able to get anything from the server. And all of my bookmarks, and all the links here, for HongFile all end up with a unable to connect to server error.

Just a few minutes ago, I tried to go straight to HongFire. And all I got was a page with nothing more than copyright information and privacy notice. But, when I tried a link to the CM3D2 thread. I received a connection reset error message.

What gives? Is HongFire down for good?

If so, where else can I go and where else can I go to get my daily dose, and do my daily activity, for CM3D2/COM3D2 beside here? Where else can I go to get the current mods for CM3D2/COM3D2, since we can't get them here?

And what is up with the paste bin, for COM3D2, not being updated since March?

assumeguy, or anyone else, do you know what has happened to HongFire? I had taken some time off from CM3D2, and being active on HongFire, for a couple of years. And when I tried to go to HongFire last month. I have not been able to get anything from the server. And all of my bookmarks, and all the links here, for HongFile all end up with a unable to connect to server error.

Just a few minutes ago, I tried to go straight to HongFire. And all I got was a page with nothing more than copyright information and privacy notice. But, when I tried a link to the CM3D2 thread. I received a connection reset error message.

What gives? Is HongFire down for good?

If so, where else can I go and where else can I go to get my daily dose, and do my daily activity, for CM3D2/COM3D2 beside here? Where else can I go to get the current mods for CM3D2/COM3D2, since we can't get them here?

And what is up with the paste bin, for COM3D2, not being updated since March?

Hongfire is dead, gone for good. Not 100% certain on the story behind that, but apparently site mods were pretty much all AWOL and tons of spambots were left unchecked. I think the site owner just gave up, though I think he was also AWOL alot as well.

For mods I have a site or 2 saved on another device, so I'll have to get back to you on that, for the rest KISS's own forums or other social media might be worth looking into.

As for the pastebins, depends on which? 2020 is a shit year all round in any case.

[COM3D2 Shop] [Medical Patch Accessory]
[Denkigai 2018 Winter] [1st Anniversary T-shirt]
[Denkigai 2019 Summer] [Gift Card]

Any idea where I can find these?

i would also be grateful if anyone sends a link for the newest yotogi 21 for new personnalities.

Can no longer access the pastebin for the latest DLC. Hopefully a new one comes to take its place.

Does anyone have the updated PasteBin for the DLC links? I have mods that needs certain DLC to be installed.

Someone can share the yotogi 21 skill pack for new personnalities please I can't find it anywhere :(

yotogi 21 is in hentai sharing

I am looking for an adult costume set Vol.2. Does anyone know of any?

I can't believe I made this account just to ask this but does anyone have links for all the DLC to download for the 18+ Nutaku English Version? Or at least a majority of them?

I used to have a version that had all the Nekopara packs, GP-01 and a few other dlc but I stupidly downloaded Japanese DLC and applied it which completely broke the game, and where I originally downloaded it no longer exists. After trial and error I got a clean Nutaku version with no DLC. I've been struggling to find any links to the English/International DLC, there is a link in this topic of a pastebin for them but all of the links no longer work. So if there is any out there please send me the way to a list of working links, much appreciated ^-^

Last edited:
Wheres the updated PasteBin link for the recently released DLCs? I have a couple of mods that needs certain DLCs to be installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.